PDA

View Full Version : pocket legends wont open on chrome

for the lulz
08-02-2014, 12:32 PM
first when i open it , it shows loading - 39% but then it skips the rest and the spacetime picture shows . the next screen is the log in screen where i enter my email . prob is after i do that . It says recieving packages , then it says you have been disconnected from the server . iv tried uninstalling chrome and re installing it . iv tried installing chrome on a different user on my laptop . but it never works . this has been happenning for about a week :( btw my laptop is new . Any advice ?

snowfu
08-02-2014, 06:13 PM
first when i open it , it shows loading - 39% but then it skips the rest and the spacetime picture shows . the next screen is the log in screen where i enter my email . prob is after i do that . It says recieving packages , then it says you have been disconnected from the server . iv tried uninstalling chrome and re installing it . iv tried installing chrome on a different user on my laptop . but it never works . this has been happenning for about a week :( btw my laptop is new . Any advice ?

With mine, I click "Login and play" and nothing happens.

Arpluvial
08-02-2014, 06:24 PM
I would recommend making sure that your drivers are current and then I would try again. If that doesn't resolve the problem, contact our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com for further assistance on the issue.

I hope you find a solution soon!

bearuang
08-19-2014, 04:16 AM
I would recommend making sure that your drivers are current and then I would try again. If that doesn't resolve the problem, contact our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com for further assistance on the issue.

I hope you find a solution soon!

hey arp, did PL cap update made we need to use better graphic card? Few weeks before PL did AC expnansion my chrome could not load PL and it always said about update driver and when i tried update the driver its said the driver its up to date. Like 2 month before i could ran PL easily in chrome.

plpr
08-22-2014, 12:49 PM
Mines working fine :p