PDA

View Full Version : Neckro for ''Plat users'' what about a craftable pet for ''non-Plat user's''

fiftyonecents
08-02-2014, 03:58 PM
I see Nekro the '' Arcane '' pet that is craft able while in the mean time the only way to obtain this nice pet is buy using plats to open locks. Well that's good and all but what about the others who don't purchase plats..... do they just get the scraps ( vials''' to sell in c.s. ) they work there butts off farming elite maps and hope for a vial drop and then that's it for them , its straight to the c.s. to hope there vial will sell for the going rate and then back to grinding 'elite' maps for that vial fix to keep the gold coming in.

I want to suggest a pet that is craft able along with Nekro ( meaning you can use the vials alike to craft either or )

Maybe have a baby version of Nekro ( similar to '' Dova bear and ''Little bear'' )
Suggested name: OCCULTIST
use the same pet but make its green insides become orange'''''''''''

If anyone likes this idea ......please..... lets hear from you and share your thoughts below.

Thanks for reading my thread.

nelson131
08-02-2014, 05:37 PM
make the vial amount 400 and u have to kill every single elite boss in the recipie

Matutd
08-02-2014, 05:39 PM
I do believe that the "non-plat users" way exists though.
You can buy one for gold

Filthyness
08-02-2014, 05:41 PM
I do believe that the "non-plat users" way exists though.
You can buy one for gold

yeah sure you can farm 150m gold easy :tongue:

Matutd
08-02-2014, 05:43 PM
yeah sure you can farm 150m gold easy :tongue:

You can merch 150m. The idea of it being the best gear means everyone isnt going to get one. Otherwise there wouldnt be a point.
Arcane rarity is the rarest, and therefore it should be rare. Get over it

Filthyness
08-02-2014, 05:45 PM
You can merch 150m. The idea of it being the best gear means everyone isnt going to get one. Otherwise there wouldnt be a point.

oh im maxed out , but i usually play without a ring because lets be honest its unfair

Matutd
08-02-2014, 05:47 PM
oh im maxed out , but i usually play without a ring because lets be honest its unfair

I wasnt aiming that at you specifically. But the idea of it being the rarest means that people are going to miss out. It happens in real life too, but I dont complain to the government that I cant afford 10 ferraris, I just get over it.

Elner
08-04-2014, 01:59 AM
I suggested in another thread.. Not arcane. But for non plat users.

Pandamoni
08-04-2014, 02:30 AM
I actually suggested this in chatbox and Remiem suggested posting in the suggestion thread. Looks like a number of us had the same idea

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166444-Mythic-pet-crafting-idea-(Remiem-suggested-we-post-here)&p=1748901&viewfull=1#post1748901

Elner
08-04-2014, 08:58 AM
New things edited.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?167954-NEW-CRAFTING-PET-RARITY-UNKNOWN-a-pet-for-everyone!

epicrrr
08-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Why would you even farm for nekro recipee? you guys make it hard on yourself. You've already know vial doesnt have other uses apart from being craft ingredients for Nekro.

fiftyonecents
08-04-2014, 12:21 PM
Why would you even farm for nekro recipee? you guys make it hard on yourself. You've already know vial doesnt have other uses apart from being craft ingredients for Nekro.

like i said before......the '' non - plat '' users .....grind to get the vials for selling in Auction house to make a profit to keep gold coming in. This is just another outlet / tool to make a few gold. In my honest opinion its not really worth farming vials the use of potions versus sales is almost outweighed. The only small benefit you have is purchasing potions from guild hall in you are even In a guild, you get a small discount there.

Thanks for your response.

fiftyonecents
08-04-2014, 12:22 PM
guys I am sorry if someone already made a similar thread , I did not see or read one yet, so I apologize.

Thanks.

Kingofninjas
08-05-2014, 04:20 AM
Lets see you merch 150m gold without any plats starting from 1m. Its just not possible to do so without spending like 8 hrs a day on the game for 5 years.

fiftyonecents
08-05-2014, 05:45 PM
Lets see you merch 150m gold without any plats starting from 1m. Its just not possible to do so without spending like 8 hrs a day on the game for 5 years.

AGREED! Thanks King.

fiftyonecents
08-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Im pretty sure you'd have a better chance if you weren't complaining, and instead started farming/merching. You can cry all you like but the fact is you either work for the gold or you don't get the gold.

you both make a valid point ....Thanks for you response ! :)

any ideas on a pet for f2p players?

Remiem
08-06-2014, 01:44 PM
I love this idea and I think it would do really well in game. I'll pass along this suggestion to the developers. As you know, there is a good amount of dev time involved in creating new pets, even smaller versions of existing ones, and then there's the creation of the new quest line. The reason I mention this is that our dev team is working hard on some new content right now such as the Public Test Server and Planar Arena, so there's not a whole lot of extra bandwidth at the moment, but I'll definitely make sure it gets on their radar.

kinzmet
08-08-2014, 07:43 AM
I love this idea and I think it would do really well in game. I'll pass along this suggestion to the developers. As you know, there is a good amount of dev time involved in creating new pets, even smaller versions of existing ones, and then there's the creation of the new quest line. The reason I mention this is that our dev team is working hard on some new content right now such as the Public Test Server and Planar Arena, so there's not a whole lot of extra bandwidth at the moment, but I'll definitely make sure it gets on their radar.

Thanks Remiem! You always listen to our suggestions and tried to make something out of it.
AL couldn't continue to exist without plat users, but without the non-plat users the game will start to be boring and soon
the plat users will also quit and thus the game dies. This happens to all of the online RPG that have free players but had a Pay-To-Win game.
Listening to non-plats would not hurt but encourage more players to love this game. Again thanks Remiem.

SacredKnight
08-10-2014, 04:11 AM
Here is my idea, a revamped Nekro:

Need Arcane Fossil, only found as a drop by Elite Rendtail ( Rather not make it cost teeth because that is a boring grind ).
You need to kill every boss in Elite Tindirin in ascending order to collect Arcane Souls
You need to farm Dark Matter from elite mobs in shuyal ( 20 needed )
They will be as rare as locked crates and tradeable

Summary:
Nekro Egg: Non tradeable and not stashable
Dark matter: Tradeable but not stashable
Arcane Souls NT and NS
Arcane Fossil NT and NS

fiftyonecents
08-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Ive been farming 4+ hours a day and merching 1-2+ hours a day since AL release and have not made it halfway to 150m. I quit doing these things 1-2 months ago and ended up opening crates because the higher pay to win aspect shattered me in pvp. Btw...do you even play Arcane Legends and have any idea of the economy in this game?

Wow , it is nice to come across some of the original players that have been with A.L. since its start up. Nice to meet you thanks for checking out my thread and thanks for your response, you make a valid point :)

Best,

Fifty

Seoratrek
08-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm going to close this now since it has gone off-topic and since Remiem has addressed the possibility of making these implementations. Thanks!