PDA

View Full Version : turning an armor into a vanity !

Filthyness
08-02-2014, 05:35 PM
There is many good looking armors but it cant be used in pvp because its low level , it would be nice if we can turn an armor into a vanity , however you cannot trade an armor which been turned into a vanity .

what do you think ?

fiftyonecents
08-02-2014, 06:05 PM
There is many good looking armors but it cant be used in pvp because its low level , it would be nice if we can turn an armor into a vanity , however you cannot trade an armor which been turned into a vanity .

what do you think ?

Me likey,

I have seen many armors legendary or epic doesn't matter I want to wear them in town just because they are nice looking.
Honest confession I bought 10 pink armors simply because of there looks.

I like the idea of this being possible especially when the converted item becomes non-trade able this controls/eliminates any exploits at ones disposal should you use this feature just to make a buck or for scamming purposes all of those issue's '' poof''.....lol.

Nice thread +1

Wutzgood
08-02-2014, 09:20 PM
This is something I could only dream of lol. I would convert my entire Mage armor collection into vanities and have around 150 different sets.

Filthyness
08-03-2014, 02:47 AM
i really cant see any harm done here , there should be a cost for turning an armor into a vanity too

Andrisber
08-03-2014, 05:59 AM
This has been asked before...

Madnex
08-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Decent idea, as long as they're non-tradable. +1

Alhuntrazeck
08-03-2014, 09:14 AM
I like!

Maybe have a quest, like collect 5 armor fragments from elite tindirin bosses to turn your armor into a vanity...with the help of our good friend Paracelsus!

NO ARCANE CRAFTING INGREDIENTS WHATSOEVER/ANYTHING BOUGHT WITH PLAT KTHXBAI

yasshh
08-04-2014, 04:36 AM
Nice idea +1

Filthyness
08-05-2014, 02:22 AM
ty yall -.- no harm in this no idea why its not going to be implemented

Instanthumor
08-05-2014, 02:26 AM
ty yall -.- no harm in this no idea why its not going to be implemented

No income for them. You can always add a plat fee when turning armor into vanity, but like they always say, they have better stuff to do than this... I lol whenever they say that

SacredKnight
08-05-2014, 03:16 AM
No income for them. You can always add a plat fee when turning armor into vanity, but like they always say, they have better stuff to do than this... I lol whenever they say that

lol, possibly instead of turning the armor into a vanity we can earn a vanity armor which is a re textured version of it? For example, with the Mythic Armor we need to do a quest or pay plat etc. to earn the right to vanityafy it and we get a vanity that looks exactly the same but instead of orange we get blue ( also we keep the Mythic Armor ).
Armor vans are non-tradeable.
Also, Vanity weapons would be cool ;) like a cosmetic over ride.

Andrisber
08-05-2014, 04:17 AM

lol, possibly instead of turning the armor into a vanity we can earn a vanity armor which is a re textured version of it? For example, with the Mythic Armor we need to do a quest or pay plat etc. to earn the right to vanityafy it and we get a vanity that looks exactly the same but instead of orange we get blue ( also we keep the Mythic Armor ).
Armor vans are non-tradeable.
Also, Vanity weapons would be cool ;) like a cosmetic over ride.

Vanity weapons won't be added to game, it is a nice idea but response of people was not great.

Filthyness
08-05-2014, 12:28 PM

Then they can implement it with a platinum cost ...

Energizeric
08-06-2014, 12:37 AM
Suggested more than a year ago...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105572-Turn-any-Helm-Armor-into-Vanity

SacredKnight
08-06-2014, 01:16 AM

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105572-Turn-any-Helm-Armor-into-Vanity

lol! ^_^

Filthyness
08-06-2014, 02:55 AM

sincere apologies , was completely unaware of that post existence , however it would be still cool if they implement it

grzena1982
08-06-2014, 06:56 AM
This is truly a neat idea of which i though myself. This could only be implemented if transformation was plat purchasable. ^_^