PDA

View Full Version : Outraged.

rangerockerr
08-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Good evening everyone. I've just been informed that someone is not only using my in-game name, but this person is also saying and doing terrible things to people. And all of you believe that it's me! Seriously, what has the PL community come to? What have I done to you guys for you to treat me this way? I really don't have any words to describe the anger I'm feeling right now. The worst part is, I'm losing a lot of friends over this impersonator. So I'd like for you all to help me find the person doing this to me and also to help me stop this person.

Rangerocker

tarlan
08-02-2014, 08:48 PM
sry i thought it would be funny, no pain intended

synfullmagic_23110
08-02-2014, 08:57 PM
sry i thought it would be funny, no pain intended

Wut

Idk if troll or legit

tarlan
08-02-2014, 08:59 PM
oh nevermind i was pretending to be someone named outraged
ignore other post plz

Somemager
08-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Stg strikes again ! Letting the ones who deserve to be banned walk free ! And i hope everything gets settled.

for the lulz
08-03-2014, 03:56 AM
lol welcome to my world . the amount of hate iv been getting due to impersonators scamming my friends is like ---- constant . get out while you can

Apa
08-03-2014, 08:06 AM
Edit:

I have an idea! Instead of you playing this awesome game from developers that may not seem to care, why don't you go and do something productive in the mean time and let the hate ease up.
Did you know it is summer? Go outside, climb a tree, go for a walk, and just enjoy life! (:

for the lulz
08-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Edit:

i like his version better . pls dont ruin it

Trenton
08-03-2014, 11:28 AM
I have an idea instead of you people playing this rehashed pathetic waste of a game from creators and developers who do not give two s**** about you aside from stealing your money on rehashed unimaginative crap!
It is summer go outside,climb a tree go for a walk get a life!!

Why don't you go get a life instead of being a little gripe

Mothwing
08-03-2014, 11:38 AM
I have an idea instead of you people playing this rehashed pathetic waste of a game from creators and developers who do not give two s**** about you aside from stealing your money on rehashed unimaginative crap!
It is summer go outside,climb a tree go for a walk get a life!!

If it's so important to you why are you on the forums?

for the lulz
08-03-2014, 12:47 PM
plz sympathize with me also , i have impersonators 2 :(

Apa
08-03-2014, 03:53 PM
i like his version better . pls dont ruin it

I don't care. The purpose of my version was to clean it up.

Arpluvial
08-03-2014, 04:04 PM
We take impersonation very seriously. Please make sure to report it to our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com and they will research it in full.

rangerockerr
08-04-2014, 07:58 AM
I'll get on that right away. Thank you very much.
We take impersonation very seriously. Please make sure to report it to our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com and they will research it in full.

rangerockerr
08-07-2014, 05:35 PM
I have a full time job and a son. I have a very enjoyable life.
Edit:

Apa
08-07-2014, 05:40 PM
I have a full time job and a son. I have a very enjoyable life.

I never intended on seconding his words. I only made it cleaner. Just so you know ^-^
I don't care if you have a job, or a son. It's none of my concern.

snowfu
08-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Good evening everyone. I've just been informed that someone is not only using my in-game name, but this person is also saying and doing terrible things to people. And all of you believe that it's me! Seriously, what has the PL community come to? What have I done to you guys for you to treat me this way? I really don't have any words to describe the anger I'm feeling right now. The worst part is, I'm losing a lot of friends over this impersonator. So I'd like for you all to help me find the person doing this to me and also to help me stop this person.

Rangerocker

It's 2014... kindness is overrated!
Now I'm scared I have impersonators o.o

Hawkbby
08-07-2014, 09:37 PM
Hey uhm, Dev responded, no more k, hope its get resolved bro, ily.

Armourslash
08-08-2014, 04:14 AM
Remember the devs don't respond to all emails people get, people send them emails when they are offline so yeah.