PDA

View Full Version : I am SICK of it

Misfit
08-02-2014, 11:10 PM
EVERYBODY WHO IS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE NEW CAP PLEASE JUST STOP.
I have a few points to make about WHY you SHOULD NOT complain.
1. The new cap is an ELITE one. This means that you have to work harder for the cap (more xp). If you are really that lazy and complain about 300k xp, JUST DONT CAP. You are not forced to do anything.
2. The devs ARE NOT LAZY. They have explained over and over that it really is not up to them. Also, these developers gave us new content without the promise of profits. I dont care if it looks just like the level 25 campaign, be glad that we have SOMETHING to do.
3. (Here is a tip for the lazier players who want everything spoonfed to them) Act like the level cap is still 100k xp. Then, just cap three times and pretend it is three different characters.

Everyone remember that we ASKED for new content and now that we received it, we are acting like spoiled brats. We are not forced to spend plat, take it SLOW you have MONTHS to cap. Just consider these points the next time you open your mouth to say garbage about what the developers KINDLY gave us.

Waug
08-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Lo, u got a point there, I have seen ppls to say they would anything for 2pc-3pc or to get 2 PC now the same person complaining, ya it makes sense

Somemager
08-02-2014, 11:28 PM
3rd or 4th? I lost count jig help me out :3

Misfit
08-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Im not complaining about the cap, im complaining about the people complaining about the cap

Gracious
08-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Lo, u got a point there, I have seen ppls to say they would anything for 2pc-3pc or to get 2 PC now the same person complaining, ya it makes sense it does make sense, a lot of nonsense.

Ks_Leon
08-03-2014, 08:02 AM
How can you even call this a cap it's one level with a ridiculous amount of experience required with rehashed crap its a joke!
Get some friends enjoy life and get off this f****** game and close this company like it deserves to be.Every cent made here will go to arcane legends who are you kidding.
Have a care for Star legends and Dark legends,games this company created out of greed and then totally abandon sound familiar?
So I apologize if I am NOT kissing Spacetime Studios *** when they f***** me up my mine metaphorically speaking!!!

Loo wut?Its an elite level.Plus you get 2pc elite rings.Be grateful sts make a cap.

Xyzther
08-03-2014, 09:58 AM
3rd or 4th? I lost count jig help me out :3

He's not complaining about sts o.O

Suentous PO
08-03-2014, 10:13 AM
How can you even call this a cap it's one level with a ridiculous amount of experience required with rehashed crap its a joke!
Get some friends enjoy life and get off this f****** game and close this company like it deserves to be.Every cent made here will go to arcane legends who are you kidding.
Have a care for Star legends and Dark legends,games this company created out of greed and then totally abandon sound familiar?
So I apologize if I am NOT kissing Spacetime Studios *** when they f***** me up my mine metaphorically speaking!!!

Howbout you stop making crap posts, walk away from keyboard take your own advice and go "enjoy life" somewhere.

Xyzther
08-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Howbout you stop making crap posts, walk away from keyboard take your own advice and go "enjoy life" somewhere.

Shhh Sue, these are words of wisdom that will change the way you look at life!

Somemager
08-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Let the shrekening begin!

[Buy]
08-03-2014, 11:53 AM
You complain of those who complains , a vicious circle . lol

Suentous PO
08-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Shhh Sue, these are words of wisdom that will change the way you look at life!

Oh my! Your right, just look over there, the evil stg has stopped beating up baby fur seals who are now having a tea party with the newly vegetarian polar bears.
My bad,
Carry on

NotYoCookiez
08-03-2014, 12:38 PM

But Pocket Legends is life :(

Hawkbby
08-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Hello! While we at STG like our community we dislike human behavior such as this. Keep spending money guys :)! Locking this thread now. *click*

Xyzther
08-03-2014, 03:23 PM
But Pocket Legends is life :(

You should rethink your life o.O

Somemager
08-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Hello! While we at STG like our community we dislike human behavior such as this. Keep spending money guys :)! Locking this thread now. *click*

OMG i just cried of laughter!

Storms
08-03-2014, 06:57 PM
I'm sick of people acting like they just saw the baby Jesus this new cap is a f****** joke and if you get excited about this than you have minimal expectations in life and in online video gaming

Perf
08-03-2014, 07:29 PM
I'm sick of people acting like they just saw the baby Jesus this new cap is a f****** joke and if you get excited about this than you have minimal expectations in life and in online video gaming

I love you dude!

Suentous PO
08-03-2014, 07:35 PM

Here's the difference, their appreciation has a utility if they enjoy anything.
Your anger doesn't seem to have a use. You won't change the game by telling ppl how to think.

tarlan
08-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Here's the difference, their appreciation has a utility if they enjoy anything.
Your anger doesn't seem to have a use. You won't change the game by telling ppl how to think.

why is your name not wisdom