PDA

View Full Version : Weekend event to open lockeds for free

Memnoch The Devil
08-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Will be awesome to make a weekend where we can open lockeds for free... or make a special type of lockeds that during that weekend can drop the same things the locked crates drops with the same chances of the lockeds.

Elner
08-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Hmm maybe but if normal locks could open for free, that would just be suicide.. I don't know second idea maybe but overall.. No... I mean its great but people are going to disagree because they used 1000+plat to open locks.

SacredKnight
08-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Bad idea, it would never happen because it is so terrible.

-OVER 9000!

Elner
08-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Bad idea, it would never happen because it is so terrible.

-OVER 9000!

You don't need to do that. If your having a bad day don't push it onto other people.

yasshh
08-04-2014, 03:46 AM
Locked prices will cross skies. Mythics and arcanes will be dirt cheap. Merchs will take over economy agn

Memnoch The Devil
08-04-2014, 11:59 AM
it will be one weekend a year where you can get some "chest" how the elite gold chest are that dont have just the weapons in but also the pets.... and the fossils... with same chanses as lockeds... a weekend not all year long... a weekend cant really break the market... remember spirit chest with chance for mythics? did anyone got one? and the event was 3 weeks long... so yeah.. a weekend will never break the market... and the merchants control tne market either way

Thadalger
08-04-2014, 12:04 PM
I agree, it wont happen.

Memnoch The Devil
08-04-2014, 12:17 PM
Locked prices will cross skies. Mythics and arcanes will be dirt cheap. Merchs will take over economy agn

new type of chest that has same things as the locked chest for a weekend.

a weekend cant really ruin tbe market since the amount of elite gold chest didnt ruin the market of arcane weapons or shards as yet... or is just me that found that to be true?