PDA

View Full Version : Regarding new cap!

abejaazeb
08-03-2014, 06:44 PM
well...

it starts of i was determined to get elite-cut throat title for capping i ended up capping in 24 hours but i got no title and i was a bit shocked that there was no title and no 4 day cap item could somone please explain! as i am a little confused and if at the end of the 4 days we get the title and item. or if there will be the title or item at all thanks! -nnat

BroadCastle
08-03-2014, 07:14 PM
I believe that the title and premium item was only granted for those who reached l76 (!!) cap in 4 days. I havent noticed announcement saying this would repeat on l77 cap. I rather wouldnt comment storms but let me point out that its everyones free will to play or not to play this game ...

tarlan
08-03-2014, 07:14 PM
congratz on the pet, extra 5 stat pointz, and extra skill point

SillyJuan
08-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Who cares at least the the elite item stashable!

tarlan
08-03-2014, 07:20 PM
stashable!

well now that thats out

Suentous PO
08-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Actually his text makes pretty much sense.

Being angry over the first world privilege of the ability to play video games in your leisure time makes no sense to me.

Arpluvial
08-03-2014, 11:26 PM
I have cleaned up this thread. Let's ensure that it stays constructive and friendly, guys. :)

abejaazeb
08-04-2014, 03:25 AM
I have cleaned up this thread. Let's ensure that it stays constructive and friendly, guys. :)

thanks is there going to be an elite item or is it a supprise

abejaazeb
08-04-2014, 03:38 AM
I believe that the title and premium item was only granted for those who reached l76 (!!) cap in 4 days. I havent noticed announcement saying this would repeat on l77 cap. I rather wouldnt comment storms but let me point out that its everyones free will to play or not to play this game ...

where is this announcment

BroadCastle
08-04-2014, 06:53 PM
where is this announcment

What was I saying is that there was NO announcement :) At least as far as I know.

Suentous PO
08-04-2014, 07:11 PM
What was I saying is that there was NO announcement :) At least as far as I know.

They never announced a 4 day reward for 77 but I can guess why ppl are confused being that the achievement for elite cut throat says "rewarded for capping 1st weekend" in its description.

My idea is that the title and achievement points should be rewarded again for fast cappers, but not at 3 days.
Last cap was 100k xp and being this one is 3x more I think folks should have about 9 days in which to get the title, or close to that.
Dig it?

BroadCastle
08-04-2014, 07:29 PM
^ Even if you make it 14 days, there would be still very very few of "regular" grinders. And everyone who decides to do Plasma/Maze boost would be either stupid or lazy to spend more than 3 days on it. I dont claim that is some piece of cake to cap so fast but still its nothing so highly honorable, at least I think so.

Burstnuke
08-04-2014, 11:25 PM
^ Even if you make it 14 days, there would be still very very few of "regular" grinders. And everyone who decides to do Plasma/Maze boost would be either stupid or lazy to spend more than 3 days on it. I dont claim that is some piece of cake to cap so fast but still its nothing so highly honorable, at least I think so.

Lol so the people who grinded the Cap are stupid and lazy? Nice choice of words lol.

Fusionstrike
08-05-2014, 12:33 AM
I think his point is that the only ones who could do it that fast are those doing it via low level xp anywhere runs, and that would be more like 3 or 4 days. Doing it in the actual new area (imagine that) would take more than 9. So 9 is a sort of no-man's land as a timeframe choice.

abejaazeb
08-05-2014, 02:20 AM

ah i see thanks! :)

stricker20000
08-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Lol so the people who grinded the Cap are stupid and lazy? Nice choice of words lol.

he said the ones who capped by doing enable xp-gain only are lazy and thatīs kinda true because this is the faster and more comfortable way.

BroadCastle
08-05-2014, 11:16 AM

Stupid OR lazy, not AND bro... :D Well no, silly joke your right. And perhaps a lil bit bad words too, I could have written that using more reason. Anyway, once you do xp boosting I'm talking about, doing it in 1 or 2 days max is really the most common and also plat-cheapest way. People usually wait for 3x blessing and then making it through in these 24 hrs.

Anyway, I'm talking to much. I just wanted to say I don't think that extending some cut-throat deadline is some reasonable idea, especially since there is no cut-throat on this cap :)

Luca Alessandro Bamba
08-05-2014, 02:20 PM
It's crazy that capping 300xp so fast didnt even deserve a reward. I'd think it's just logical to give something to such plat customers, even if just a simple title.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk