PDA

View Full Version : Warrior sucks

SkyWow
08-03-2014, 07:07 PM
Anyone else think warrior is getting weak Now.... Thought it suppose to last but rouges kill 2-3shots mage with a good build can win easy.... Warrior suck now

Visiting
08-03-2014, 07:30 PM
They suck, Nuff said.

drawfflerz
08-03-2014, 07:38 PM
I think so. Even im a warrior, im a lil bit jealous with my rouge, mage friend because they have 500-900 dmg/dps stats. Even their armor is low, they can spam pot to heal themself.

SkyWow
08-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Yea and now rouges are catching up to warrior armor... I've seen couple of rouges with more armor then a warrior...

Instanthumor
08-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Warriors don't suck... Samael is just OP

Alhuntrazeck
08-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Warriors suck...?

If you have maxed gear, they have high damage, high armor, high hp, stuns (ss+samael=stunlock, smh), stun immunity, best healing in the game, AoE attacks, skill which buffs 25% dmg and 25% crit, skill which has a 50% chance to heal when their HP falls below 30%...

Instanthumor
08-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Warriors suck...?

If you have maxed gear, they have high damage, high armor, high hp, stuns (ss+samael=stunlock, smh), stun immunity, best healing in the game, AoE attacks, skill which buffs 25% dmg and 25% crit, skill which has a 50% chance to heal when their HP falls below 30%...

Sometimes I laugh to myself when I see a warrior maintain better crowd control than a mage lol

Volt
08-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Warriors suck...?

Ofc you are only talking about how effective all of this is vs a mage. Vs rogue we are too underpowered. Rogues rule pvp atm. Endgame wise

UndeadJudge
08-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Warriors vs rogue is just no challenge..it's like Mage vs jugg warrior.. I actually fight tanks without armor now just to give myself a challenge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
08-03-2014, 10:37 PM
it's like Mage vs jugg warrior..

At endgame? That's just "no challenge".

Arachnophobik
08-03-2014, 11:43 PM
We dont suck. Rogues should be killers as they're meant for killing specially 1v1. I gotta admit, i like to 1v1 rogues more, it gives challenge, unlike awarrior vs warrior and warrior vs mage (unless the mage has slag or samael). Tho i gotta say i think jugg really is bugged. Im already having second thoughts of using it since i figured i heal sorta less. I cant test much tho, been on high ping for more than a month now :/

jiph
08-03-2014, 11:53 PM
Is the player not the class

UndeadJudge
08-03-2014, 11:59 PM

Not necessarily endgame, I mean it's almost impossible to kill jugg warriors with mages anyway..not with 4 skills at least.

Volt
08-04-2014, 12:03 AM

Not necessarily endgame, I mean it's almost impossible to kill jugg warriors with mages anyway..not with 4 skills at least.

It's actually very possible now.. Of course high geared but very possible

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 12:08 AM

It's nearly impossible actually against a full geared warrior

Energizeric
08-04-2014, 12:13 AM
I think so. Even im a warrior, im a lil bit jealous with my rouge, mage friend because they have 500-900 dmg/dps stats. Even their armor is low, they can spam pot to heal themself.

No way to heal yourself with pots when you get one-hit by the boss.

SacredKnight
08-04-2014, 12:25 AM
Warriors do not suck, you are just a terrible player with this toon.

matanofx
08-04-2014, 12:28 AM
Lol@this thread

I see warriors with the same damage as mine when i wore mythic set+perfect exp rifle brut lvl41+perf archon ring brut

Their dps was lower but the armor and hp.... , a mage dont stand a chance vs a decent war. Dont be sad cause some rogues kill you, rogues can destroy anything in pvp, if youre in a team you can win.

Volt
08-04-2014, 12:52 AM

It's nearly impossible actually against a full geared warrior

Sigh nab. Learn to use five skills efficiently

Alhuntrazeck
08-04-2014, 01:33 AM
Ofc you are only talking about how effective all of this is vs a mage. Vs rogue we are too underpowered. Rogues rule pvp atm. Endgame wise
Ofc ;)

What I don't get is why warriors got a 5% damage boost in PvP...

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 02:14 AM
Noob go make a Mage then talk! U know nothing about mages

Instanthumor
08-04-2014, 02:22 AM
Noob go make a Mage then talk! U know nothing about mages

Better?

Haligali
08-04-2014, 02:47 AM
Vs rogue we are too underpowered. Rogues rule pvp atm. Endgame wise

'Sigh nab. Learn to use five skills efficiently'

Gensin
08-04-2014, 02:52 AM
As long as you have many mana you can kill them.

matanofx
08-04-2014, 03:08 AM
As long as you have many mana you can kill them.

Keep lying to yourself if that makes ya happy, but i got over 6k mana mythic gear and whatnot, no chance vs warrior unless i respec specially to fight war and still then its 50/50

Warriors can do as more/as much/lil less dmg than 90% of mages, listen i dont have to explain i see the results in pvp... STS has done more than enough to keep the warrior class competitive in pvp

OP even in most cases, just not vs a good rogue, sorry you cant beat em all.

Gensin
08-04-2014, 03:14 AM
Keep lying to yourself if that makes ya happy, but i got over 6k mana mythic gear and whatnot, no chance vs warrior unless i respec specially to fight war and still then its 50/50

Warriors can do as more/as much/lil less dmg than 90% of mages, listen i dont have to explain i see the results in pvp... STS has done more than enough to keep the warrior class competitive in pvp

OP even in most cases, just not vs a good rogue, sorry you cant beat em all.

Ops sorry, Its in rogue perspective.

I even used a lvl 35 winterstar that makes my mana 1.6k, defeated mythic tank with magmatic sword.

Uhm, A little tip when vsing rogues, Some rogues wait for the shield to turn off meanwile doing that they stun you with charged weapon and when it wears off they release all. Stun locking them is best way to counter.

Ishtmeet
08-04-2014, 03:20 AM
It depends on skills and gear. At end game, rogues got mythical weapons for pvp with a lot of damage output. And this season, there was no warrior damage-mythic released. This season, rogues and mages will own pvp. There is always a second chance. Wait for the next season

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Nat King Aggrey
08-04-2014, 03:23 AM
Skill swapping made 1vs1 fights more a matter of skill and timing than gear but then a couple of genius and rogues who couldn't use it well told sts to fix it. Now before 1vs1 starts check the gear of both fighters and their class and you already know who wins.

yasshh
08-04-2014, 03:55 AM
Its about how you use your class... In General its like mages say warrs are OP, warrs say rogues are OP, rogues say dmn curse

kixkaxx
08-04-2014, 04:02 AM
Skill swapping made 1vs1 fights more a matter of skill and timing than gear but then a couple of genius and rogues who couldn't use it well told sts to fix it. Now before 1vs1 starts check the gear of both fighters and their class and you already know who wins.

Couple of computer genius can write their own FTP sever and swap skills/pets in 0.01 sec months ago .. I hope you don't consider it a fair play

sevenpain
08-04-2014, 04:22 AM
Lolol

Haligali
08-04-2014, 04:54 AM
Warriors are the best class in capture the flag game, the more warrior in your team the better chances to win.
But if you do not play the game as intended and try to 1-1 agains a rogue, then you could easily feel yourself mage. Remember the current pvp rooms are not balanced to fight 1-1 battles, that why not ideal to do it. If you want to 1-1 then you must wait until the developers make it with balance but just in that room.

MoloToha
08-04-2014, 05:49 AM
Rogues op now, because they have a brand new mythic weapon which gives them tons of damage (also nice proc). What do tanks have? 3 season old (!!!) maul and 1 season old glaive. In previous season warriors owned PvP because rogues and mages had PvE-oriented mythic weapons (and could not rely on their auto-attacks, because they had to keep distance). That's why tanks even without mythic weapons could maintain fights vs kershal/orbit/razorback guys. They didn't win every time, but neither looked like a vegetable (like they do now).

Nat King Aggrey
08-04-2014, 06:59 AM
I hate to get killed by mages

Haligali
08-04-2014, 07:25 AM
If sts continue buffing warrior equipment, then allow the other classes to use them as well. Im already using the wild talisman of will, which is the best amulet in game.

Kakashis
08-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Maxed gear at 32 with maul and mythic set and I couldn't even dent a mythic rogue 1v1. Crit damage was laughable. That rogue 2-3 crits and dropped

Lesson is don't 1v1 lol. I'm just there for team support lol

Ravager
08-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Top 5 ranked in difficulty in pvp coming from a person who plays war.

1) arcane ring rogue
2) arcane ring warrior
3) mythic bow rogue
4) glaive / maul warrior
5) arcane ring mage

Warrior still good especially in large numbers but running around on your own rogue is top.

Volt
08-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Vs rogue we are too underpowered. Rogues rule pvp atm. Endgame wise

'Sigh nab. Learn to use five skills efficiently'
So a five skill warrior can defeat any ring and Myth Bow rogue as long as they switch efficiently. Pat yourself in the back

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 11:44 AM

Better?
Instant meet me in game. There's a few warriors I want you to 1v1.

Instanthumor
08-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Instant meet me in game. There's a few warriors I want you to 1v1.

I'll go if you fund my gear for me (or let me borrow yours). Remember I sold everything and dedicated myself to twinking.

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 12:14 PM
I'll go if you fund my gear for me (or let me borrow yours). Remember I sold everything and dedicated myself to twinking.

Exactly so don't comment acting like you kill warriors 1v1 when you don't even play endgame

Volt
08-04-2014, 12:20 PM

Exactly so don't comment acting like you kill warriors 1v1 when you don't even play endgame
He ws actually one of the best endgame Mages in 1v1

Ravager
08-04-2014, 12:43 PM
So a five skill warrior can defeat any ring and Myth Bow rogue as long as they switch efficiently. Pat yourself in the back

With a stronger bow and juggernaut broken, 0 chance.

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 12:51 PM

Here's the answer from one of the best 1v1 mages in the game 100032
Looks like I was right :)

Volt
08-04-2014, 12:59 PM

Yeah to me he's the best 1v1 mage and clash mage. His answer was Yes. He can kill warriors.

Volt
08-04-2014, 01:10 PM

With a stronger bow and juggernaut broken, 0 chance.

Yeah man its 0 chance. Unless the rogue doesn't know what aimed shot is. I've been killed in one combo in tdm.-. By ring/Myth Bow user

famousfame
08-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Loving this thread lolz.
Ok as a non arcane ring user my views are as follows:
Rouges are op I will lose 9/10 no 18/20 vs ringed rouge with bow, I will lose 7/10 vs ringed rouge with dags, I will 50/50 with bow rouge (non arcane ring) and I will win 8/10 against dagger rouge.
Mages tbh I don't lose full stop have vs against all quality mages with rings n guns n staffs and always win, not bragging mind u just stating fact, now I have seen mages run close duel with rouges who've just owned me so its swings and roundabouts.
Don't do vs with wars as its zzzzz.
Lastly I don't use 5skills no more have bid farewell to VB, maybe I'd win more but really can't be bothered with skill swaps now.

:-)

Sent from a galaxy far far away!!!!!

Volt
08-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Loving this thread lolz.
Ok as a non arcane ring user my views are as follows:
Rouges are op I will lose 9/10 no 18/20 vs ringed rouge with bow, I will lose 7/10 vs ringed rouge with dags, I will 50/50 with bow rouge (non arcane ring) and I will win 8/10 against dagger rouge.
Mages tbh I don't lose full stop have vs against all quality mages with rings n guns n staffs and always win, not bragging mind u just stating fact, now I have seen mages run close duel with rouges who've just owned me so its swings and roundabouts.
Don't do vs with wars as its zzzzz.
Lastly I don't use 5skills no more have bid farewell to VB, maybe I'd win more but really can't be bothered with skill swaps now.

:-)

Still nice to have 5 skills for different situations. Not necessarily meaning that you have to switch mid combat

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Yeah to me he's the best 1v1 mage and clash mage. His answer was Yes. He can kill warriors.
Then you agree with me then. Obviously mages can kill warriors with magma sword and deary but against a fully geared tank (arcane ring, glaive, Samael) it's almost impossible.

MoloToha
08-04-2014, 02:12 PM
Hey, skill switching is fixed, why do you all still talk about using 5 skills?

famousfame
08-04-2014, 02:14 PM
Still nice to have 5 skills for different situations. Not necessarily meaning that you have to switch mid combat
Yes for sure but now I actually enjoy having speed to run down those runaway mages, always feel like a bully when I hammer on a lil smurf :p

famousfame
08-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Arry is v good but like for like I think Conrads is best mage at moment. I have seen him vs with maulers and glaives and win easy he's easily best.

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Arry is v good but like for like I think Conrads is best mage at moment. I have seen him vs with maulers and glaives and win easy he's easily best.

That was when we could use 5 skills. I talked to him before and he said it's harder now

famousfame
08-04-2014, 02:22 PM
That was when we could use 5 skills. I talked to him before and he said it's harder now
Yes agreed but honestly I think he's still damn good and pretty fearless and has heart of warrior, yes he's bit unstable iv seen him charge into full arcane group and get wasted in like 2secs but in vs he's easily best.
P.s And he's always starting trouble in ctf :p

UndeadJudge
08-04-2014, 02:45 PM

He doesn't at 26 either, just saying. Lol

Volt
08-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Then you agree with me then. Obviously mages can kill warriors with magma sword and deary but against a fully geared tank (arcane ring, glaive, Samael) it's almost impossible.

He said it's hard

Volt
08-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Yes for sure but now I actually enjoy having speed to run down those runaway mages, always feel like a bully when I hammer on a lil smurf :p

Speed? Idk if u r playing with me or not.-. Last time I used speed I felt no difference. I'm curious now._.

Instanthumor
08-04-2014, 02:56 PM

If you read... He said it's hard but never impossible.

Instanthumor
08-04-2014, 02:57 PM

Both Conradev and I use 5-6 skills vs warriors (situation depends). You just have to learn how and practice it, all about the muscle memory.

Volt
08-04-2014, 02:57 PM

If you read... He said it's hard but never impossible.

^^^^

famousfame
08-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Speed? Idk if u r playing with me or not.-. Last time I used speed I felt no difference. I'm curious now._.
No bro it makes difference but not if u have pet with speed skill.

Volt
08-04-2014, 03:04 PM
No bro it makes difference but not if u have pet with speed skill.

Can't wait for free Respec weekend

Crowsfoot
08-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Passive released: Tanks are Underpowered, damage buffs applied

Maul becomes more common in PvP: Tanks are OP

Glaive released: tanks are even more OP, healing nerfs applied.

Bulwark released: Warriors are underpowered, Bulwark changes planned and Dev confirmed.

---

I'm sensing a pattern.

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Night and instanthumor I'll be on later tonight. You guys are all talk. I want to see both of you kill an arcane ring warrior using a Mage.

Until you do that don't comment Ty :)

Volt
08-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Night and instanthumor I'll be on later tonight. You guys are all talk. I want to see both of you kill an arcane ring warrior using a Mage.

Buy me a Sam for my mage and I'll gladly pay for my wifi c=

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 03:50 PM

Exactly what I thought lol. There's a reason why you play warrior and rogue but not Mage :)

Volt
08-04-2014, 06:14 PM

Exactly what I thought lol. There's a reason why you play warrior and rogue but not Mage :)

I don't play rogue.. I only use my warrior

Ishtmeet
08-04-2014, 06:20 PM

I'm ready to vs, with that guy, often trolls me but never approved 1-1. Claymore and archon ring vs that myth gun +ring? Kk?

Instanthumor
08-04-2014, 07:16 PM

Let me use your arcane ring and gun and I'll gladly pay for my Talisman c=

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 09:18 PM
Let me use your arcane ring and gun and I'll gladly pay for my Talisman c=

:) so looks like I'm right you guys can't do it. Don't argue something that you can't prove.

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 09:19 PM

Lol. You don't even play Mage and your arguing that their better than tanks in 1v1. I've actually used a tank before so I know about the skills and everything.

Instanthumor
08-04-2014, 09:51 PM
:) so looks like I'm right you guys can't do it. Don't argue something that you can't prove.

Lol dude. You really have no clue. You got much to catch up on, been busy sitting at pier eh?

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Lol dude. You really have no clue. You got much to catch up on, been busy sitting at pier eh?

Change your name to instantdead :) that's what happens when you 1v1 tanks. I can kill you easy too PM me in game noob. I can do more than sit in pier :)

Volt
08-04-2014, 10:10 PM

Lol. You don't even play Mage and your arguing that their better than tanks in 1v1. I've actually used a tank before so I know about the skills and everything.

I've played mage.. Ask conradev
And I never said they are better

Roberto077
08-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Rogues rule pvp atm

Since when have they not?

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 10:13 PM

Your not making sense.. If mages aren't better how would they kill a warrior 1v1?

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Instant and night pm me in game I don't want this thread to get closed :)

Speedofsound
08-04-2014, 10:17 PM
U hurt my brain.

Volt
08-04-2014, 10:24 PM

Your not making sense.. If mages aren't better how would they kill a warrior 1v1?

A class can't be "better" than another. And I didn't mean warriors were better either if that's what you are getting at. It depends on the player. And obviously you aren't one of those players that can achieve in killing a warrior.

And just to tell you. I haven't seen you in pvp at all these past two seasons. I've experienced Mages killing high geared warriors. Also Instanthumor.

Visiting
08-04-2014, 10:32 PM
I wish Deary was a playable class....

Ninjasmurf
08-04-2014, 10:37 PM
A class can't be "better" than another. And I didn't mean warriors were better either if that's what you are getting at. It depends on the player. And obviously you aren't one of those players that can achieve in killing a warrior.

And just to tell you. I haven't seen you in pvp at all these past two seasons. I've experienced Mages killing high geared warriors. Also Instanthumor.

No comment. I'll get banned from forums.

kixkaxx
08-04-2014, 10:49 PM

I have a full geared warrior (arcane ring, glaive and Samael) .. I can confirm mages have no chance 1v1 me, unless I have 1000+ping.

Roberto077
08-04-2014, 10:51 PM
No comment. I'll get banned from forums.

Lol, I know the feeling dude.

Instanthumor
08-04-2014, 11:05 PM

You guys are all talk.

^ you know what they say, takes one to know one. Besides, what do you want me to PM you for? Look man, I've said this many times and I'll say it again, I sold my sorcerer gear. If you want me to 1v1 a warrior you chose (or 1v1 you since you're obviously skilled) get me some gear. I'm not going to sell everything just to regear my mage... after all i've been through trying to gear up my twinks. Whether you choose to believe it or not, Zephy here is a top 3 1v1 warrior, and I'm sure he can say the same thing for me. Ask around, you've been away the whole season.

Volt
08-04-2014, 11:28 PM

You guys are all talk.

^ you know what they say, takes one to know one. Besides, what do you want me to PM you for? Look man, I've said this many times and I'll say it again, I sold my sorcerer gear. If you want me to 1v1 a warrior you chose (or 1v1 you since you're obviously skilled) get me some gear. I'm not going to sell everything just to regear my mage... after all i've been through trying to gear up my twinks. Whether you choose to believe it or not, Zephy here is a top 3 1v1 warrior, and I'm sure he can say the same thing for me. Ask around, you've been away the whole season.

Ty. He seriously confused me. Tired from working all day and I felt like I was talking to a rock.

inkredible
08-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Lol@this thread

I see warriors with the same damage as mine when i wore mythic set+perfect exp rifle brut lvl41+perf archon ring brut

Their dps was lower but the armor and hp.... , a mage dont stand a chance vs a decent war. Dont be sad cause some rogues kill you, rogues can destroy anything in pvp, if youre in a team you can win.

KEYword highlighted. stay away from 1v1 , work as a team u wont have any problem..
or just learn to be better

Instanthumor
08-05-2014, 12:15 AM
KEYword highlighted. stay away from 1v1 , work as a team u wont have any problem..
or just learn to be better

As a mage, no warrior is impossible to beat.

KEY word highlighted. Luck has many variables.

Ninjasmurf
08-05-2014, 12:57 AM
As a mage, no warrior is impossible to beat.

KEY word highlighted. Luck has many variables.

c: did I ever say they were impossible to beat? Your the one that's been away for the season. Why did you go to twink if Mage is so powerful??

Instanthumor
08-05-2014, 12:57 AM
Instant won't PM me in game because he knows he can't kill a geared warrior 1v1.

Geez you sure made my day. I was on the floor laughing for literally 3 minutes straight! :D

Nat King Aggrey
08-05-2014, 01:40 AM
Mages kill wars when they have a extremely lucky stunlock and timing, so they can fail horn and jugg. A skilled war wont fall for this though.
Same goes for wars if they stunlock a rogue they can win if not they are going down.

Instant was the best mage imo before he went twinking. So i am sure he knows very well in the back of his mind that versus a top geared war who SLIGHTLY knows what he is doing he is gonna lose 10-0. Especially now skill swapping is gone the chances of a class going agaisnt the balance table is nearly 0.(stunlocks aside)

kixkaxx
08-05-2014, 01:47 AM
=D lol

And I've seen Mages kill ring warriors with my own eyes. Dirtyarry/conradev are two examples of pro Mages that have done this and I've witnessed it as well as others. I don't necessarily have to play Mage to know it's possible. Of course it's possible, many have done it.

And I won't have good internet for a while which is why I haven't been in pvp.

So I see you point out the name of those "great" mages, can you also point out those ring warriors they beat (at least according to your words) ?

Gensin
08-05-2014, 02:58 AM
U ret@rds are pissing me off. Just stfu and show me. Like I said before you're all talk. Instant won't PM me in game because he knows he can't kill a geared warrior 1v1.

Night you've been making the most ret@rded post, how tf can you say mages kill arcane ring tanks when u don't even play fckin mage or have fckin ring !!??

Done wasting my time with this s***.
Pls don't ban me sts, I had to say it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88ndFimsos

Cough* COUGH?*
Look at 1:46. JackMihada vsing a tank, with no arcane ring.

Gensin
08-05-2014, 03:00 AM
=D lol

And I've seen Mages kill ring warriors with my own eyes. Dirtyarry/conradev are two examples of pro Mages that have done this and I've witnessed it as well as others. I don't necessarily have to play Mage to know it's possible. Of course it's possible, many have done it.

You were in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88ndFimsos
right? please look at it moar.

Ninjasmurf
08-05-2014, 03:25 AM
=D lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88ndFimsos

Cough* COUGH?*
Look at 1:46. JackMihada vsing a tank, with no arcane ring.

Lol I'm laughing so hard. I'm done with this thread, you guys are complete ret@rds today. Do you realize mages could switch skills back then? Did you see how fast Conrad swapped his skills in that video?

Ninjasmurf
08-05-2014, 03:27 AM
=D lol

2 mages out of thousands. You've proved your case well :)

Ishtmeet
08-05-2014, 03:38 AM
Ninja, stop arguing with those who can't prove them selves right. I completely agree with you, full geared mage can't beat a full geared warrior, if you beat that warrior using a mage, that warrior has really no idea how to play PvP. Arry? I've seen that mage ganging everyone with another ring rogue, when ever I ask for 1-1, he just says, why don't you try this rogue?
Oh yes, I'm not even an arcane user but we did a lot of fights and he won like 1 in 5 fights. Even, the tank has no arc ring, if he knows how to play against mage, he won't let mage win. That's it. A video can't prove anything. There is an arena made. Well, instant you got lot of karma buddies that must be having arc ring right? Why not borrow those, instead of asking ninja?
Took the whole thread off topic.
At last ,for the people who say full gered mage can beat a full geared warrior: Speak what you can do, and DO WHAT YOU SPEAK!!

famousfame
08-05-2014, 05:56 AM
c: did I ever say they were impossible to beat? Your the one that's been away for the season. Why did you go to twink if Mage is so powerful??
Seriously ninja this was polite convo until u started throwing insults around like candy I can see why ur so popular *cough *cough. Seriously who cares If mage can or can't.

Gensin
08-05-2014, 06:11 AM
Seriously ninja this was polite convo until u started throwing insults around like candy I can see why ur so popular *cough *cough. Seriously who cares If mage can or can't.

Players attempting to endgame there mage twinks.
Mage/Sorcerer's attempting to buy gear and pvp, endgame.
Players thinking to make mage/sorcerer as a main (will include doing flags and kills in endgame for achievement purposes.)
and obviously people that are concerned in making pvp, balanced.

"Seriously who cares If mage can or can't."
Lol? This is why theres no healthy balance, Tanks even rarely get into timed runs without help from a mage, rogue or in twinking way.

Arry
08-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Ninja, stop arguing with those who can't prove them selves right. I completely agree with you, full geared mage can't beat a full geared warrior, if you beat that warrior using a mage, that warrior has really no idea how to play PvP. Arry? I've seen that mage ganging everyone with another ring rogue, when ever I ask for 1-1, he just says, why don't you try this rogue?
Oh yes, I'm not even an arcane user but we did a lot of fights and he won like 1 in 5 fights. Even, the tank has no arc ring, if he knows how to play against mage, he won't let mage win. That's it. A video can't prove anything. There is an arena made. Well, instant you got lot of karma buddies that must be having arc ring right? Why not borrow those, instead of asking ninja?
Took the whole thread off topic.
At last ,for the people who say full gered mage can beat a full geared warrior: Speak what you can do, and DO WHAT YOU SPEAK!!

Pfft quite a bit of talk... Pm me in game whenever you're ready for a vs. We'll invite a few people to watch so u dont have to lie about the score and we can post it here :) see u in game

Gensin
08-05-2014, 06:23 AM
Pfft quite a bit of talk... Pm me in game whenever you're ready for a vs. We'll invite a few people to watch so u dont have to lie about the score and we can post it here :) see u in game

Dont trust that ish, or do lol.

Ishtmeet
08-05-2014, 06:25 AM

Lol thanks Arry
Seriously I wanted that only. Sure, I'll be on in an hour or so... Now prove ur point

famousfame
08-05-2014, 06:30 AM
Lol thanks Arry
Seriously I wanted that only. Sure, I'll be on in an hour or so... Now prove ur point

I'd love a vs with mage but none take the gauntlet :-(

Arry
08-05-2014, 06:32 AM
Players thinking to make mage/sorcerer as a main (will include doing flags and kills in endgame for achievement purposes.)

Lol? This is why theres no healthy balance, Tanks even rarely get into timed runs without help from a mage, rogue or in twinking way.

Great :) and I had to laugh how u said I won 1/5 LOL.. Pm me plz when ur on u can inv ur friends to watch too ;)

Gensin
08-05-2014, 06:37 AM
Great :) and I had to laugh how u said I won 1/5 LOL.. Pm me plz when ur on u can inv ur friends to watch too ;)

Were not just gonna watch lol.

Volt
08-05-2014, 06:42 AM

He might start saying he killed me 1/5. Anyways found Internet for a short while

Kingumar
08-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Warriors are the best in twink. They own people. Gang of 4 rogues cant kill a maxed gear warrior easily but they suck atm and i cant level up my new created rogue no one plays dead city onward usually.

Nat King Aggrey
08-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Lol Arry dont brag what you cant do...
I have owned you several times with just a magmatic claymore, a emberglow ring and a mythic grim.

You still had staff and no sns though.

Arry
08-05-2014, 07:04 AM
Lol Arry dont brag what you cant do...
I have owned you several times with just a magmatic claymore, a emberglow ring and a mythic grim.

You still had staff and no sns though.

Looks like we need to vs too maybe u beat me in a gang lol with that gear u mention, no chance really . What's your ign

Nat King Aggrey
08-05-2014, 07:12 AM
Looks like we need to vs too maybe u beat me in a gang lol with that gear u mention, no chance really . What's your ign

No no clean match. Safiras and Asterox were there.

You won once or twice with stunlocks the first two matches but after i got used to your fighting style you lost the rest of all the matches. After a losing streak you said you had to go, i cant remember score clearly maybe 6-1 or 7-2. There was still skill swap then.

I thought in my mind lol jack is way better than this guy why is everyone saying he is strong. Probably with a glaive a Sam and arcane ring i would had blast you away.

Cant say my name for now though.

Arry
08-05-2014, 07:22 AM
No no clean match. Safiras and Asterox were there.

You won once or twice with stunlocks the first two matches but after i got used to your fighting style you lost the rest of all the matches. After a losing streak you said you had to go, i cant remember score clearly maybe 6-1 or 7-2. There was still skill swap then.

I thought in my mind lol jack is way better than this guy why is everyone saying he is strong. Probably with a glaive a Sam and arcane ring i would had blast you away.

Cant say my name for now though.

Lol... Can't say ur name huh? That's because this scenario didnt happen. Ill gladly vs u I'm sure you know my ign. You can keep talkin crap n making up lies but the real players in this game know how it would go down.

famousfame
08-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Ok guys we clearly come off topic let's just call it a day plz.
There's really no need to start calling toons by name of course its gona provoke response.
Back to topic, wars r mostly noobs, mages r squisy and rouges r killers :-)

Nat King Aggrey
08-05-2014, 07:29 AM
Lol... Can't say ur name huh? That's because this scenario didnt happen. Ill gladly vs u I'm sure you know my ign. You can keep talkin crap n making up lies but the real players in this game know how it would go down.

If i had a top mage gear n lost like a noob versus a claymore n emberglow ring war i too would convince myself the scenario never happened even though it did. So i don't blame at all your lack of memory. Mine is clear n i remember clearly u lost so badly i thought to be the mage with the highest dmg and dps i had ever seen ingame and play worser than Instant..you were darn underskilled. Maybe you got better now 1/2 months have passed so i cant comment on your current ability.

famousfame
08-05-2014, 07:30 AM
Mods plz close thread now, its run its due course

Arry
08-05-2014, 07:33 AM
If i had a top mage gear n lost like a noob versus a claymore n emberglow ring war i too would convince myself the scenario never happened even though it did. So i don't blame at all your lack of memory. Mine is clear n i remember clearly u lost so badly i thought to be the mage with the highest dmg and dps i had ever seen ingame and play worser than Instant..you were darn underskilled. Maybe you got better now 1/2 months have passed so i cant comment on your current ability.

Lol all this talk means nothing :) just pm me in game we can set up a vs if u like

Volt
08-05-2014, 07:37 AM

He's taken down some of the greatest warriors. I don't believe much of this... Hmm elitefamily?

epicrrr
08-05-2014, 07:39 AM
As a warrior after casting my horn of renew with shield thats it, my job here is done *flies away.

famousfame
08-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Just to remind everyone this wasn't thread about arry vs A B or C in his defence his name has been mentioned countless here and ofc he's had to reply. I can honestly say he's one of the best mages iv faced in vs tbh apart from Arry and Conrad not many mages ik will vs a war with gear.
Only yesterday I saw mage shinytoy kill war in vs few times I did vs and ofc I won, I then got shall we say overconfident and dismissed pet for next couple I won 1 and lost 2 Haa Haa humble pie.
Mods plz lock this down now as thread only going downhill from here.

Nat King Aggrey
08-05-2014, 07:51 AM
He's taken down some of the greatest warriors. I don't believe much of this... Hmm elitefamily?

I have taking down some of the greatest rogues too.....
I lost 10-1.

What i am trying to say in essence is the class balance in AL is hardly breakable and mages should stop bragging they can kill this and that cause they are skilled. Especially those mages that suck.

This is the class balance:

Rogue> war
War> mage

It is rarely broken when the two parties called to fight both know how to play their class and are well equipped, especially in the case of war vs mage its a "mission impossible".

Ishtmeet
08-05-2014, 08:02 AM
I have taking down some of the greatest rogues too.....
I lost 10-1.

What i am trying to say in essence is the class balance in AL is hardly breakable and mages should stop bragging they can kill this and that cause they are skilled. Especially those mages that suck.

This is the class balance:

Rogue> war
War> mage

It is rarely broken when the two parties called to fight both know how to play their class and are well equipped, especially in the case of war vs mage its a "mission impossible".

When he dies: " Oh, was charging heal".
When he wins: "Saw? That was easy".
Lol its lame.
-Period-

Robhawk
08-05-2014, 08:37 AM
Its all nothin new...

A decent warrior with glaive and Samael will kill ANY MAGE!!! I`ve not seen A SINGLE video where a mage killed such a warrior... WHY? BECAUSE IT WONT HAPPEN - P E R I O D !!! Instant before you reply "eassyyyyyyy BLA BLUB" make a video when you kill the warrior, NO TALK JUST DO IT! but hey.... u gladly sold all your mage gear -> pheewww -> you are lucky then because you cant do it without gear, right? LMAO !!!

There is also no need to fight a decent arcane ring rogue with myth bow and samael, these guys/girls ARE TOTALLY OP, especially at TDM where the damage-nerf doesnt apply. Its 1 combo -> enemy dead -> get to another spawnpoint -> 1 combo enemy dead -> get mana pack -> get to next spawn point.. blablabla !!!

Also what is looked at to less is your ping/connection! The rogues 1shot me before the shield is up and the warriors just eat me because on my screen im far away but not at their screen... lmao! Also trulle hits me although im 10m away from his red zone. GG TY LAG! ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and no this is not an excuse... its JUST FACTS !!! How well do you do at FPS like Quake or CS with crappy connection? Not tooo goooood? Well, yes and in arcane legends its the same!

Ishtmeet
08-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Its all nothin new...

A decent warrior with glaive and Samael will kill ANY MAGE!!! I`ve not seen A SINGLE video where a mage killed such a warrior... WHY? BECAUSE IT WONT HAPPEN - P E R I O D !!! Instant before you reply "eassyyyyyyy BLA BLUB" make a video when you kill the warrior, NO TALK JUST DO IT! but hey.... u gladly sold all your mage gear -> pheewww -> you are lucky then because you cant do it without gear, right? LMAO !!!

There is also no need to fight a decent arcane ring rogue with myth bow and samael, these guys/girls ARE TOTALLY OP, especially at TDM where the damage-nerf doesnt apply. Its 1 combo -> enemy dead -> get to another spawnpoint -> 1 combo enemy dead -> get mana pack -> get to next spawn point.. blablabla !!!

Also what is looked at to less is your ping/connection! The rogues 1shot me before the shield is up and the warriors just eat me because on my screen im far away but not at their screen... lmao! Also trulle hits me although im 10m away from his red zone. GG TY LAG! ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and no this is not an excuse... its JUST FACTS !!! How well do you do at FPS like Quake or CS with crappy connection? Not tooo goooood? Well, yes and in arcane legends its the same!

Thats what i wanted to say, lol

Anarchist
08-05-2014, 01:01 PM

Anarchist if you don't mind Zephy.

And yes i chopped Arry with magmatic claymore and lv39 emberglow ring, so maybe these great warriors weren't so great or were simply sleeping.

Ishtmeet
08-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Anarchist if you don't mind Zephy.

And yes i chopped Arry with magmatic claymore and lv39 emberglow ring, so maybe these great warriors weren't so great or were simply sleeping.

Lol sleeping yes!

famousfame
08-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Yeah because I know how to defend myself. Maybe if you weren't such an %#@ you'd be popular too :)
Funny guy

Visiting
08-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Onade is unkillable. :p

Ninjasmurf
08-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Just to end this but do u really think that calling people noobs and idiots and abbreviated swearing is defending urself?? Ur just making yourself look the funny guy that you are. Lmao I didn't know this was a popularity contest if so I'd be in karma or mag not going solo like I do, and if you wana PvP me then pm ok, ima enjoy squashing u :-)

You think calling people unpopular is defending yourself? Lol I don't need to be popular in a game I have friends irl. I'm defending myself by proving that warriors are better than mages which is what this thread has turned into.

Done wasting my time with you, pls don't continue this.

famousfame
08-05-2014, 04:39 PM
You think calling people unpopular is defending yourself? Lol I don't need to be popular in a game I have friends irl. I'm defending myself by proving that warriors are better than mages which is what this thread has turned into.

Au revoir, c u in game mayb.

Zeus
08-05-2014, 05:17 PM

A Mage is bullying a warrior. Not wise, mate! :p

famousfame
08-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Lmao bro this guy is surely unstable Haa haa

Ninjasmurf
08-05-2014, 05:28 PM

;c it's ok I know I'm right. In 1v1 warriors have the advantage against mages.

famousfame
08-05-2014, 05:31 PM
;c it's ok I know I'm right. In 1v1 warriors have the advantage against mages.
Never disagreed with u ninja but your way of talking and holding conversation leaves a lot to be desired.
And like iv said iv seen arry and Conrad's take out maulers.
Even u got a admit just having maul is no guarantee for success u need skills and tactics as well.

Ninjasmurf
08-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Never disagreed with u ninja but your way of talking and holding conversation leaves a lot to be desired.
And like iv said iv seen arry and Conrad's take out maulers.
Even u got a admit just having maul is no guarantee for success u need skills and tactics as well.

Well I was talking fine then night and instanthumor started ganging up on me talking about how bad I am as a Mage and that I don't know how to play.

You want me to ignore that?

famousfame
08-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Well I was talking fine then night and instanthumor started ganging up on me talking about how bad I am as a Mage and that I don't know how to play.

You want me to ignore that?
Tbh iv lost track of whole convo. Gg anyway

inkredible
08-05-2014, 07:01 PM
out from all this argument , i have nothin against you ninjasmurf .. but you almost made no sense to me.............im lost
this became a discussion regarding mage vs warrior.. whether its possibe or impossible to beat warriors ...........

its a simple matter.. it depends on who the player is and how geared you are. there are no definite answers

close ze thread !

Ninjasmurf
08-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Tbh iv lost track of whole convo. Gg anyway

out from all this argument , i have nothin against you ninjasmurf .. but you almost made no sense to me.............im lost
this became a discussion regarding mage vs warrior.. whether its possibe or impossible to beat warriors ...........

its a simple matter.. it depends on who the player is and how geared you are. there are no definite answers

close ze thread !
Yeah you guys made everything so complicated.

I was just saying that warriors don't suck because they can beat rogues 1v1 and against mages they are better. I don't understand why people made it so complicated.. I've already proved that I'm right lol.

Seoratrek
08-05-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm going to close this thread now since it has devolved into insults.