PDA

View Full Version : HoR Shield Time Glitch

Meemaw
08-03-2014, 08:40 PM
If some have noticed, the Horn Of Renew for the tank has an upgrade that adds a little green bubble (Shield) if you charge the skill move. (Duh)
Anyways, for a while I have noticed that it goes away much faster than usual. I thought it was supposed to be like that, but I noticed that it goes away WAY TOO FAST when I did elite today! I was doing elite rendtail like I usually do. And then when i charged it. it gave bubble for literelly 1-2 seconds... (1 mississipi...)
and thats it. I didnt even reach the '2nd mississipi' so make that 1.5 seconds. Thats not normal. Fix it! It gets annoying letting down your team. Especially if you're a crucial ornamant of the party, like a tank as am I. :mad:

Madnex
08-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Two seconds is not enough to make tea lol. And make sure you have the upgrade that adds 40% extra time to all horn buffs.

Meemaw
08-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Two seconds is not enough to make tea lol. And make sure you have the upgrade that adds 40% extra time to all horn buffs.

But my point is that the time goes away within a second. It's been reduced greatly!!! Either its been nerfed by sts (which i doubt) or it's bugged! >_<

inkredible
08-05-2014, 02:58 PM
its always been 2 second shield ............... your "misssssiiiipppii" must be .5 slower

Meemaw
08-08-2014, 04:44 PM
its always been 2 second shield ............... your "misssssiiiipppii" must be .5 slower

Lmao. But there had to be a weird change. The sheild goes away in a flash. I know because I was doing Elite runs with Candy and Fade, but when i did bubble charge. the sheild flashed. (on and then off right away)