PDA

View Full Version : Favourite games?And why?

Xxnavysealxx
08-05-2014, 03:44 AM
Last of us

Motivating
08-05-2014, 06:32 AM
Aura kingdom
SWToR
AION
mw2/3
cod4

All on PC

Slant
08-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Borderlands 2 - the chars are bat poop insane. Most of the time I just chill in Sanctuary talking to the locals. There are insane things hidden around, just today, In Moxxi's bar one of the customers says "I used to be a Vault Hunter like you but then I took a bullet to the knee".

Warframe - looks great, plays slick. It's pay for swagg, but the gear is killer.

Neotokyo - this one is a little old mod of an even older game, but it went f2p on steam and there was a wired article, and it really has elements from the best fps multiplayer games, so take the running and jumping from something like quake 3 and put it in squad based tactical teamplay from Battlefield 3 then cover system similar to Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, as well as realistic weapons from Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and class based gameplay like TF2, and unlike counter strike, the classes actually do different things, along with a leveling system that resets at the end of every match (5-7 rounds) plus devices from Ghost Recon Phantoms, and you have Neotokyo. Voice chat is also built right into the game, and team play as well as communication is critical for winning.

Laar
08-05-2014, 01:57 PM
League of Legends - Because it's one of the best MOBA games out there, there is a great Esports community, and it is one of the most balanced games in the world.

Ishtmeet
08-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Amnesia - when I get bored and want to do something horrible
GTA- when I want to drive by in RL.
Super mario- because its the best game ever.
Sleeping dogs- Superb game.
Shadowgun Deadzone- Amazing FPS game.
Crime city- my first mmo ever.
That's it.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

yasshh
08-05-2014, 11:24 PM
Assassins creed series: love the historical stuff

Gta (everything except 3): helps when u r pissed

Farcry 3: its a great game. and my first fps

Splintercell series: stealth is everything. I love this most maybe coz im fascinated by top secret stuff

Watch dogs: Takes third person shooter to new level by adding tech as a way to make things easy. Complete blockbuster

Fifa: um.. Its Soccer. Idk what to say i like it

Prototype 1&2- Great game

Saints Row 4- Lmao @this game

Max payne series,Hitman series: Really inspiring characters these 2 are.

XghostzX
08-08-2014, 01:57 PM
Always loved Super Smash Bros

HarryBear
08-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Kingdom Hearts pls. Bes game evar. Story line was amazing. Even into the 2nd one.

Star Wars KOTR on original Xbox was my ish because idk. Was just a really fun game that had a lot of variety and customizations.

The borderlands series bc storyline, gameplay, variety, etc.

Elder Scrolls bc they're just so fun

Nier (I think that's how it's spelt) because it has insane graphics and places you can explore kinda like the elder scrolls games. And you can farm stuff, raise a family, and save the world all at the same time :p

Mw2 and Bf3 are good too. Bf3 just cause it takes actually tactics to be good and win.
Mw2 because it has the best multiplayer out of all the CoD's

HarryBear
08-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Borderlands 2 - the chars are bat poop insane. Most of the time I just chill in Sanctuary talking to the locals. There are insane things hidden around, just today, In Moxxi's bar one of the customers says "I used to be a Vault Hunter like you but then I took a bullet to the knee".

Warframe - looks great, plays slick. It's pay for swagg, but the gear is killer.

Neotokyo - this one is a little old mod of an even older game, but it went f2p on steam and there was a wired article, and it really has elements from the best fps multiplayer games, so take the running and jumping from something like quake 3 and put it in squad based tactical teamplay from Battlefield 3 then cover system similar to Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, as well as realistic weapons from Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and class based gameplay like TF2, and unlike counter strike, the classes actually do different things, along with a leveling system that resets at the end of every match (5-7 rounds) plus devices from Ghost Recon Phantoms, and you have Neotokyo. Voice chat is also built right into the game, and team play as well as communication is critical for winning.

The "I use to be a vault hunter like you, then I took a bullet to the knee," line is a reference to skyrim. When you walk up to some of the guards they say "I used to be an adventurer like you, the I took an arrow to the knee."
Just a little fun fact for ya :p

CAK Vader
08-08-2014, 09:21 PM
LittlebigPlanet 2 ;-;

Khairi
08-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Watch Dogs

Dota 2

Roberto077
08-08-2014, 11:52 PM

Yo, add me, IGN Roberto077

I play warframe way too much.

Noodleleg
08-09-2014, 01:30 AM
Notice how nobody said AL, DL, SL, or PL ;)...

Xeusx
08-09-2014, 02:08 AM
AQWorlds- My IGN is Natsudragneels, come request me to duel so I can smash your health :P
Dragonfable- Meh, love this game, very much.
Clash of Clans- No words about this.

AppleNoob
08-09-2014, 02:18 AM
mine are:
Dayz
Last of us
Dark souls
Minecraft
GTA
The Elder Scrolls
And a webgame。。
http://www.gtarcade.com

Skyrim
Far Cry 1,2,3
Watch Dogs
Knights of the old republic 1 and 2
Kingdom hearts 1 and 2
Splintercell Series
Red Dead Redemption
Assassins' Creed Series
Dota 2
Cod WaW
Cod 4
Mw2, Mw3
Black ops 1 black ops 2
POCKET LEGENDS
:banana: :banana: :banana:

GreenLord
08-12-2014, 07:50 PM
Xenoblade Chronicles- For Wii users who love RPGs, this game is a MUST-BUY. Vast areas you can explore fully, loads of quests, thrilling storyline, awesome battle mode, awesome music, awesome EVERYTHING. Unfortunately I lost my copy. This game is now very rare and costs like, 80$ or 60$ if u are lucky.

Final Fantasy Dimensions-It is one of the Final Fantasys that were made for the IOS. Awesome 2D graphics, good story, and nice music. Costs 19.99 if u wanna get the full version.

Halo- Three simple words: Boom, Aliens, Destroy.

Pocket Legends-Duh.

Armourslash
08-14-2014, 02:05 AM
Runescape- Although people have quit coz of EOC, its an awesome F2P game which isn't a pay to win like other mmo games, you can still get 99 in skills as a free user.

PL•ayer
08-14-2014, 03:58 PM
Runescape- Although people have quit coz of EOC, its an awesome F2P game which isn't a pay to win like other mmo games, you can still get 99 in skills as a free user.

Heh "pay to win mmo games"

;)

Boiled_35
08-14-2014, 06:43 PM
I like PL.

Krobelus
08-17-2014, 10:52 PM
Perfectworld
Rfonline
Dekaron/2moons
D.O.T.A
Age of tigans
Aion
World of warcraft

Definitely no STS games.

Note all of them were PC games.

Hover
08-17-2014, 11:41 PM
My right hand it just gives me that feeling, if you know what I mean

Xxnavysealxx
08-20-2014, 06:39 AM
My favorite game is hide and seekeeeeeeeeellllllllll you I'll count to 15 go hide

Jantroy
08-21-2014, 06:35 AM
Last Of us(Hands down. One of the greatest Post-apocalyptic game of this Gen. IMO)
Infamous Second Son(First game i've ever played on Ps4 and was a great start for Ps4 users this year.)
Dynasty warriors/Warriors Orochi(When i feel like playing a hack-n-Slash game, this is the game to play for me)
Yakuza 2(the most epic game i've played on the Ps2)
Pokemon Series(Who doesn't know about this game on GBA?)
Godswar(The most addictive MMORPG i've played on PC)
and last but not least, AL( the most addictive game on Mobile IMO)

Iliketolol
08-21-2014, 06:52 AM
God Of War.

#FtW

Motivating
08-21-2014, 07:02 AM
Perfectworld
Rfonline
Dekaron/2moons
D.O.T.A
Age of tigans
Aion
World of warcraft

Definitely no STS games.

Note all of them were PC games.

Give me money on aion, ty

Caiahar
08-23-2014, 11:05 PM
Kingdom Hearts pls. Bes game evar. Story line was amazing. Even into the 2nd one.

Star Wars KOTR on original Xbox was my ish because idk. Was just a really fun game that had a lot of variety and customizations.

The borderlands series bc storyline, gameplay, variety, etc.

Elder Scrolls bc they're just so fun

Nier (I think that's how it's spelt) because it has insane graphics and places you can explore kinda like the elder scrolls games. And you can farm stuff, raise a family, and save the world all at the same time :p

Mw2 and Bf3 are good too. Bf3 just cause it takes actually tactics to be good and win.
Mw2 because it has the best multiplayer out of all the CoD's
Omg first person I found on StGs forums that also likes KH.
Lets be besties,

Fractite
09-02-2014, 04:42 AM
Pokemon because I've been on it longest and I'm actually really good at it.
Runescape because uh... I dunno, why not?
Infamous (all of the games), because they're amazing graphically.

Slant
09-02-2014, 05:52 AM
street fighter x tekken
injustice

fredrick
06-18-2020, 06:01 PM
My favourite game was prince of persia the sands of time that I used to play on my Game Boy Advance. Other than this, I liked to play old games like snow bros, alladin, lion king, sega games etc. As it is lockdown underway, I was got bored and came to know about gba emulator on android. I installed the emulator on android and added the gba roms (https://updato.com/how-to/best-gba-roms-android-can-run-emulate-game-boy-android/) of prince of persia the sands of time. I ended the game and I loved it. The nostalgia hits me so hard because I used to play that game in my childhood. I am basically in love with the Prince of persia series. Hope it come back soon.

winter4
07-06-2020, 01:46 AM
Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Because this is when they introduced the new shock grenade to the battlefield.

Super Smash Brothers for the N64. One of the coolest games by far I had played way back in the day. Who does not love smashing another opponent across the screen.
Click to Get Paid 2 Play Games on Your Phone (https://mistplay.co/mKQ1FeJfm7)

benrayburn
07-09-2020, 07:03 PM
Mass Effect 1/2/3
KotoR 1/2
Dragon Age Origins
So basically old school Bioware games. lol

But I have been dabbling with XCOM and I really like it. Finished XCOM 1 and now playing XCOM 2 and then Chimera Squad after that.

LifeSputnik
07-14-2020, 01:39 PM
Do any of you still play Minecraft? Honestly, no worries, but I think Minecraft is the best game I've ever played. I've been playing for many years, about 3-4 or even more. I recently thought about trying to make a server, so I can play with my friends online.

nitara
08-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Borderlands 2 - the chars are bat poop insane. Most of the time I just chill in Sanctuary talking to the locals. There are insane things hidden around, just today, In Moxxi's bar one of the customers says "I used to be a Vault Hunter like you but then I took a bullet to the knee ". Kodi (https://kodi.software/) nox (https://nox.tips/)