PDA

View Full Version : Question to the mods plz.

famousfame
08-04-2014, 05:47 AM
Guys lots of rumors doing the rounds of arcane maul being upgradeable, can u guys plz officially confirm or deny.
Kind regards.
Fame

Sent from a galaxy far far away!!!!!

Ishtmeet
08-04-2014, 05:50 AM
No lol.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Jurmans
08-04-2014, 06:09 AM
Lots of rumors??? Lol haven't heard a single one.

famousfame
08-04-2014, 06:12 AM
Ikr but these damn rumors driving maul price to op

Gensin
08-04-2014, 06:17 AM
OH YES!
Lets upgrade Hooks too lol..

matanofx
08-04-2014, 06:36 AM
Since maul doesnt need a buff i dont see why it would get a buff.. its by far the most efficient arcane weapon they made.

Upgrade? like to lvl up? if they hooks didnt lvl up the maul wont either, they wont skip one stage and go to the next.

I call these rumors BS merch propaganda

famousfame
08-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Yes agreed

Jxmaa
08-04-2014, 07:45 AM
As far as i remember along with the lvl 41cap announcement a dev stated that arcane weapons may be upgradable in the future...

Skaunared
08-04-2014, 08:04 AM
maul is more than a year old, i would like to see a new arcane weapon for warrior!

famousfame
08-04-2014, 08:06 AM
As far as i remember along with the lvl 41cap announcement a dev stated that arcane weapons may be upgradable in the future...
Exactly my point, what I don't get sts r quick to make announcements straight after certain releases and are always destabilizing market why won't they tell us yay or nay.
Its least we deserve and figures hooks should also get some due care and attention.
Any mods plz answer.

Jxmaa
08-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Exactly my point, what I don't get sts r quick to make announcements straight after certain releases and are always destabilizing market why won't they tell us yay or nay.
Its least we deserve and figures hooks should also get some due care and attention.
Any mods plz answer.

Well bro , if we had any idea what will happen we would have taken our meters , hoard mauls , kershals etc = less crates = less money for stg.
This is more of a gamble. You either pass or u chip in by hoarding ... :/

Rare
08-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Well bro , if we had any idea what will happen we would have taken our meters , hoard mauls , kershals etc = less crates = less money for stg.
This is more of a gamble. You either pass or u chip in by hoarding ... :/

There are too many gambles of this magnitude in this game. It's why they shouldn't do anything with arcane.

One little word from a dev or mod and an item can increase in price by 40m. That's absurd.

There are winners and losers in these scenarios, but, imo, the gain or loss is far too great.

famousfame
08-04-2014, 08:40 AM
There are too many gambles of this magnitude in this game. It's why they shouldn't do anything with arcane.

One little word from a dev or mod and an item can increase in price by 40m. That's absurd.

There are winners and losers in these scenarios, but, imo, the gain or loss is far too great.
Yes we all know what drives and motivates sts and I'm not talking about player satisfaction

Anyona
08-04-2014, 08:52 AM
What really needs upgrading is the kershal lol

supersyan
08-04-2014, 09:19 AM
I won't believe everything they says on forum. Their words are always subject to change:ghost:

famousfame
08-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Ahh yea kershal, so much promise but once again epic fail :-(