PDA

View Full Version : A new dungeon:phoenixking ideas

Phoenixking
01-15-2011, 12:47 PM
I was thinking if we could have a new dungeon with epic loot of new types
Thesee are just ideas/suggestion
Lost cityname of town Hidden land of depths:neptunes reignname of campaign
An underwater dungeon the epic boss is an evil neptune the story is that the evil creatures have captured neptune and corrupted his mind to evil they use him to destroy the underwater town of atlantis (the town has a beach and u go through a portal in the geach to go to atlantis) the main boss(like ol) will be evil neptune
EVIL NEPTUNE
He uses his trident up close and has a wave for an aoe attack wich slows u down and pushes u back
Bosses in lvl by following order
Lvl1 GIANT CRAB
The lvl starts at a beach and the boss is a big crab that attacks with his claws and rarely uses a big bubble shot out if its claws to hit and stun
Lvl2 DARK GUARDIAN
The lvl starts at a shallow part near the beach at the end there is a giant shadow with grey rusty armor it protects the portal but it has been corrupted and attacks anyone it has a giant lance and has a speed orb on him so he is fast(like vynaxer) and wen nearly dead he gets a giant shell hammer to stomp u with it
Lvl3 KRAKEN
the lvl starts at deep water the boss is a kracken, the kraken blocks your way to end evil neptunes dark riegn the kraken attacks with tentacles and shoots bubbles when in deffense it spins around so u cant get near it and you cant hurt it(epic boss)
Lvl4 MALEVOLENT GHOST OF THE BOAT
the lvl starts near a boat u explore the boat that may helped you to go find neptune and a big ghost comes out in the end he shoots big stunning bubbles and uses a ghostly aurora blast as an aoe attack
Lvl5 DEMONIC SNIPER,WARRIOR,WITCH
the lvl starts at really dark water in the deep depths there are three bosses a sniper(archer) a warrior and a witch(mage) they are strong enemies the sniper uses a bubble like blaster(shoots small rapid bubbles) it can use blast shot rank5 and thorn root,the guardian uses a crab sheild with a swordfish and attacks it can use stomp and beckon,witch it uses a new staff that shoots big bubbles and uses icestorm and nightmare
Lvl6 has evil neptune the boss has been describedbut the lvl starts at a place with a wierd creepy looking place

Legendary weapons
Credit to militaryman
Just suggestions
DEX

ATLANTIC's HELM OF THE KINGS
description:a great helm forged in atlantis for the wealthiest king
HYDRO BLASTER OF THE KINGS
description:be the tsunami
ATLANTIS LEGENDARY LEATHER OF THE KINGS
description:a fine leather that will defend you off oceanic hazards
SHARK TALON OF THE KINGS
Description:a powerful tooth that will stab anything
SHARK FIN OF THE KINGS
a thick fin that serves to protect the mightiest conqueror

INT
QUEENS GOLDEN HOOD OF SORCERY
A hood made of pure gold and a special enchantation
QUEENS TSUNAMI STAFF
A powerful staff that originated alterras tsunamis
QUEENS NEPTUNE CLOAK
A magical coat enchanted my neptune
QUEENS SEA STORM STICK
a wand said to create a storm that scared the mighty
QUEENS EYE OF THE KRACKEN
a powerful eye from the mighty kracken now defends the queen

STR
NEPTUNES GOLDEN HELMET
a powerful wored by neptune
NEPTUNES TRIDENT OF THE STORM
a powerful trident once used by the mighty neptune
NEPTUNES PLATE OF THE MIGHTY
Golden plate that makes one mighty
MOBS OF THIS MAP
Lvl1 MOBS
WEAK MOB
A crab:the crab is a close range fighter and uses rage as its only skill
MEDIUM MOB
Sand Slave:the sand slave is like a mummy but made out of sand no eyes it can use a weak bow a weak sword no sheild and a weak staff it uses evade in archer style rage in str style and heal in int style
MiniBosses
Sand Monster:a monster of the shape of a ice demon but made out of sand it has a close range strong attack and a weak sand ball that slows down
Seaweed slave:its like sand slave but way more stronger its a version of yellow alien but it looks like a mummy but made of seaweed it has eyes dex skills are evade and repulse shot int skill is heal and lightning and str is rage and iron blood
LEVEL2
weak mob:
PIRAHNA: a fsih that only uses close range attacks
MEDIUM MOB
UNDERWATER PIRATE:A diver looking creature that is said to try to steal the treasure of atlantis it can use a bow if dex with focus skill str uses a sword and uses rage
MINIBOSS
GUARDIAN SUBORDINATES:A helper of the guardian it helps him attack the invaders they have powerful defense and use a strong bow or a gaint sword it can use rage focus and mega slash
LEVEL3 mobs
Weak mobs:
DARK SEA BEAST:A weird creature that looks like a mummy but its like a shadow it can shoot slime arrows
MEDIUM MOBS:
DEEP SEA MONSTER: A BEAST THAT RESEMBLES AN ALIEN BUT IT looks like a shadow it shoots slime and stomps
BABY KRACKENS:A small krakcen that spins to attack so you cant get near it but you can kill it while it spins
MINIBOSS:
MUTATED SHARK: a really strong version of a pirahna but bigger it can use heal stomp and attack close range with high atttack
LEVEL 4 mobs
WEAK MOBS
WATER SOUL:its like animators subordintes but only underwater and they have a sheild hatchet and a bow
MEDIUM MOB
WEAK GHOST: A mummy but in a white color it can use dissapear every 1 sec
Pirahna
MINIBOSSES:
kracken
EVIL GHOST:A TRONGER VERSION OF A WEAK GHOST IT CAN DISSAPEAR EVERY 1sec and still attack it can also use firestorm and nightmare
LEVEL5 mobs:
WEAK MOB:
WEAK SUBORDINATE: its a weak version of a bear,elf,and/or bird it has no armor bu each one uses a sword staff or bow
MEDIUM MOB:
ATLANTIC WARRIOR:a bear that uses a longsword armor and skills like stomp beckon hell scream and vengeful slash
MORE TO BE ADDED

Ghost towntown namedark hallowsname of campaign
The epic boss is ghost lord,storylibne, the ghost lord has come to a mountian like terrain and attacked the town with all its minions lurking about (it starts in a wicked little forest going darker into the woods fighting bosses you come upon a old house an awaits the ghost)
Lvl1
Giant round ghost
Its a dark purple like beast with red eyes and its round the ghost is like gurgox it gathers dark energy while growling then it uses "chi shout" that shoot dark flame like things but gurgox resebled the level starts at a small dark forest and there are green orbs

Lvl2
Sir Dark Blade
The level starts at the edge of the small forest and you head to a lifeless mountain terrain its dark and shady and you see a dark black portal with a purpke circle and sir dark blade spawns this boss weilds a sword that has nightmare proc his sheild can be used to create weakness and the boss can use beckon and stomp
Lvl3
Terror the sniper
The level starts at a weird road cutting through a giant and onominous forest leading to the front of a dark mansion in front if the door lies terror the sniper this ghost has a giant bow that shoots giant arrows of red and black fire the bow is also red and black the wooden part is engulfed with red flames the boss can use blast and blind

KingFu
01-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Next dungeon will be "Ocean Springs" we all voted;)

Phoenixking
01-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Devs already posted idea? Or what are you trying to say?

KingFu
01-15-2011, 12:52 PM
Everyone is excited for the non official campaign :D

Phoenixking
01-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Lol i dont get u

nazgulking
01-15-2011, 05:42 PM
+1 to OP i was thinking something similar :)

Arterra
01-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Well nice suggestion dude! Wish I had more reserved spots for campaign ideas.

Phoenixking
01-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Thx man yet im not done i have like the whole thing almost tought out i kind of have an idea of weapons the mobs also need some ideas the bosses and the idea of the lvls are all thought out.........i might make a map in paint and draw out some weapons maybe you could help me in the idea arterra

icantgetkills
01-15-2011, 07:02 PM
Good job I saw my self playing it ^_^

Phoenixking
01-15-2011, 08:30 PM
:) thx i tried to put as much detail to show devs my idea they can change and/or improve the idea

KingFu
01-15-2011, 08:35 PM
If there's a waterfall in it. I'm in.

Phoenixking
01-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Yea a waterful near the beach :) spa day and killing monsters all right

Samtrumpet
02-01-2011, 04:06 PM
check my campaign suggestions here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?10426-New-campaign-suggestions&p=102922

KaotiicxDream
02-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Very good idea... very good :) why arent u some idea thinker for spacetime studios? Okay i were just kidding ... or were i ? U will never know xD

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Grrr he makes so much sense tell me! I regret being a thinker ;)

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Your English has gotten better ;]

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 08:25 PM
I know right espacially since I got auto correction

Estraz
02-03-2011, 02:37 AM
Great Idea Ever! I especially like the crab idea.

Imperial-legend
02-03-2011, 05:12 AM
wow dude, u should be dev lolol.. brilliant idea, but hav u thought abt the drops? i mean what kinda set will we hav

Phoenixking
02-03-2011, 07:01 PM
I got the strength and archer idea the strength will be a (my names) "neptune's trident of the depths" (1h weapon) "gemed shield of the depths" (shield) "guardian's plate of the depths"(armor) "gleaming helm of the depths"(helm)

"bubble blaster of the sea"(2h weapons) "golden sharks leather of the sea"(armor) "manta's helm of the sea"(helm)
The bubble blaster would shoot something like light orbs but when hitting sound would sound like water splash or loud bubble pop, trident can knock back or stun as how I see it in my head/dreams I thought/dreamt about this

bladesword
02-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Developer plus Pride = Unaccepted
Thats what i think gonna happen, but good luck

Sonnycz
02-04-2011, 05:34 AM
mmm sound interesting...it should be great dungeon :)

Tarkemelion
02-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Go ocean springs!

Phoenixking
02-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Lol OCEAN SPTINGS

Phoenixking
02-22-2011, 10:15 PM
I will accept ideas

Militaryman
02-22-2011, 11:10 PM
How about having the Mage staff like a HUGE bubble wand? And a shark tooth talon? And maybe a shark fin soup? Jk shark fin sword.

hawkei
02-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Let's have a creepy kids campaign in a haunted house. I call the chainsaw of massacare!

Pink-O-Mat
02-24-2011, 04:11 PM
i agree thsi idea is awesome :)

hawkei
02-24-2011, 04:30 PM
i agree thsi idea is awesome :)

Devs better give me credit for this ;(

seller
03-26-2011, 09:30 AM
i have an idea for a campaign the terror of the blue flamed pheonix credit to pheonixking his name gave me the idea weapons will be posted soon i have on idea as a boss drop fiery claw talon of the pheonix also add more lvl got to lvl 60 dungeon will be lvl 55-6o another battle bear weapon will be long tooth sword of the blue terror/pheonix what boss looks like is a pheonix with blue flames long teeth and a long tounge also one big eye one little his minnions are ,flame snakes,burning souls, if you have more ideas plz tell me:cool:

Phoenixking
03-30-2011, 04:38 PM
How about having the Mage staff like a HUGE bubble wand? And a shark tooth talon? And maybe a shark fin soup? Jk shark fin sword.

NICE (all i got to say)
I was thinking of that actually and a bubble blaster!!!!! And how about megalodons tooth of the guards
Its a giant tooth (black tooth) and is powerful

icantgetkills
03-30-2011, 04:45 PM
nice thread phenix i remember reading this before

Phoenixking
03-30-2011, 04:57 PM
nice thread phenix i remember reading this before

Thanks ^_^

Just added new stuff weapons thanks to militaryman

jjjjaaaakkkke
03-30-2011, 07:34 PM
To the devs if your considering about making this a dungeon, use the minion that's in the ocean book on arcanists for a boss.
Well.. don't exactly copy it, but something like that would be pro.

Phoenixking
03-30-2011, 08:30 PM
I told the devs about this asommers said (not quoting) that it might be good and that it will take alot of new artwork

Phoenixking
04-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Just added stuff kracken and more mobs

Phoenixking
04-03-2011, 08:58 PM
i have an idea for a campaign the terror of the blue flamed pheonix credit to pheonixking his name gave me the idea weapons will be posted soon i have on idea as a boss drop fiery claw talon of the pheonix also add more lvl got to lvl 60 dungeon will be lvl 55-6o another battle bear weapon will be long tooth sword of the blue terror/pheonix what boss looks like is a pheonix with blue flames long teeth and a long tounge also one big eye one little his minnions are ,flame snakes,burning souls, if you have more ideas plz tell me:cool:
How about a volcanic style that can have archers phoenix bears volcano and mages fire godess

superglut2
04-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Looks good so far.

Phoenixking
04-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Looks good so far.

Thansk lol

seller
04-13-2011, 04:29 PM
thanks i like your idea for me

SUPAPRODIGY
04-13-2011, 04:32 PM
cool idea i vote yes

Phoenixking
04-20-2011, 03:28 PM
thanks i like your idea for me

:P np ;). .

Whirlzap
05-09-2011, 03:37 PM
A bit crazy, dont you think? I know you're trying to make it as hard as possible, but wouldn't regular base attack mobs help?

DOAPSaint
05-11-2011, 05:42 AM
How bout a banana kingdom dungeon?
Full of :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana:

Apostar
05-11-2011, 06:58 AM
Vivid imagination, heheheheh, I like it!!!! Great concept. Keep up the good work. Love to see it add into what the developers are considering do for the next map.

DOAPSaint
05-11-2011, 07:05 AM
Thank you :D
:banana::banana::banana:

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
05-11-2011, 07:12 AM
:banana::banana::banana:KRAKEN!!!!yay!!:banana::ba nana::banana:

Deathdemize
05-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Next dungeon will be "Ocean Springs" we all voted;)

Ok mystical , i want you to post a link to the the thread that they said ''ocean springs'' cuz i cant find it >< i see you droping OS bomb every time a post for new dungs come up xD i need proofff!!

Phoenixking
05-14-2011, 09:27 AM
Hhahah lol Thanks for liking my ideas

Register
05-14-2011, 11:00 AM
nice work and it sounds interesting but what would the level range be?
On the final boss, i would go nuclear in a kamikaze attempt to destroy it!!

Phoenixking
06-01-2011, 11:56 AM
It be what ever the devs want it and devs could change it as much as they want this just what was in my head

Ayc2000
06-01-2011, 02:28 PM
really good idea, love the sea theme a lot.

Phoenixking
06-06-2011, 12:52 PM
really good idea, love the sea theme a lot.

Thanks it would be really awsome

WoundedEagle
07-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Not sayin' I doubted you or anything, but AoA devoted member...... AND NOW YOUR'E A GENIUS!?!?! Glad you are in my guild buddy! :)

Phoenixking
07-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Not sayin' I doubted you or anything, but AoA devoted member...... AND NOW YOUR'E A GENIUS!?!?! Glad you are in my guild buddy! :)Thanks (im blushing) lol

Zaltiar
07-15-2011, 07:59 PM
could I do some weapon designs for this dungeon? :)

Phoenixking
07-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Yesss and awsome neptunic trident eould look awsome!! And a buuble blaster!!! Eeeeeek!!! Me excited lol

mili-fnord
07-29-2011, 07:53 AM
i think they should a campaign like this it is brilliant

Phoenixking
08-09-2011, 11:57 PM
i think they should a campaign like this it is brilliantThanks miii :D that makes you a non forum noob choosing the good stuff lmao jk you arent a noob