PDA

View Full Version : warrior suck No2

jiph
08-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Warrior class is not competitive enough as rouge in pvp thats a factor unless you fight a highly skilled warrior, like someone you might know already done so. about 1% of all warriors there's 1 that is god. I haven't seen a 1v1 fight with a warrior and rouge with top gear (arcane pet optional who told you you need a arcane pet to win? A highly skilled warrior. can vs a rouge with top gear.(arcane ring/new bow/"arcane pet") and own her just using ribbit ).but there's the 99% of warriors that still noob. but also it has come to my attention that rogues have almost the same armor as arcane warrior(damage warrior not tank tank is only for pve use) is just a 230or so difference.and that's too little of a difference why top gear sorcerers have less than 1300 armor? With very high damage? and rouges more armor with very high damage too? And not to mention all the dexterity on top.Also rogues spam packs really quick gaining back all their health in seconds their pack cool down might be just 5 seconds that's a joke their cool down is too short as with sorcerers too their cool down is too short making them gain all their health in seconds. While warrior horn cool down last for ever, horn of renew cool down needs to be short as rouges and mages either that or make their cool down last longer . lets get serious here damage warriors need more armor or more health or both to withstand the over 4k crits of rouges making warriors lose in 3 or 4 hits come on really?thats ridiculous, thats not a balance class at all.2k armor for damage warriors are a joke, damage warriors need double the armor or triple,either buff damage warriors and fix horn of renew or nerf rouges with less armor just like sorcerers armor and increase their cool down. This is not a crying thread this are facts. 1v1 fight request is a must. Every member needs his suggestions heard

kixkaxx
08-04-2014, 09:03 PM
You have no idea....

Haifer
08-04-2014, 09:05 PM
I have no idea what you just said.

Deck Kun
08-04-2014, 09:42 PM
i think i going to agree with that armor

Instanthumor
08-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Warriors were never meant to be a 1v1 class, yet you're complaining that warriors lose TO a 1v1 class... And just FYI, Horn of Renewal's cooldown period is the same 15 second wait as rogue packs and mage heal, js.

Deck Kun
08-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Warriors were never meant to be a 1v1 class, yet you're complaining that warriors lose TO a 1v1 class... And just FYI, Horn of Renewal's cooldown period is the same 15 second wait as rogue packs and mage heal, js.

bro agree with that armor, :P

Ishtmeet
08-05-2014, 04:36 AM
99% warriors are noob? Whats the definition of noob? Actually warriors are meant for tanking. They've the most important role in Clashes. You shouldn't try pvp if you're not fully geared, ok? There's a thing called "Twink PvP". Try that, from level 5-23 warriors own everything. Play twink, to know what a warrior can do. This expansion,Devs released a PvE based weapon which isn't meant to be played at PvP arenas. It can be good in clashes because of those heal ticks. And yes, wait for the next mythic warrior weapon, Warriors will own anyone next season(If the weapon is glaive type damage).

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

matanofx
08-05-2014, 05:01 AM
You can

Use the "Enter"

Button to make your paragraph more

Like this =]

Anyway as if there was a 2nd thread needed... Warriors are awesome in pvp clash and 1v1, just dont vs the best rogues in game ok?

Gensin
08-05-2014, 09:00 AM

I gotta agree with this.
TBH, This game is not made for 1v1's.. Thats why there are teams instead of 1v1 arenas.
Each class has jobs to do, When clashing, Tank should Tank, Rogue should deliver damages, and Mages should heal and crowd control the opponent.

And also, DOESNT MEAN YOU WON A 1V1. Your best than your opponent.

Fun fact:
In Rogue vs Rogue, the person that crits more wins.
Boss was never good at 1V1.

Covert
08-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Woa no indentation?

No read

jiph
08-06-2014, 12:23 AM
What's the point of low lvl pvp? I personally tried it 2 times. till I realized I was just wasting my time there's no point but waste time and money on that account. While you could be doing so much more on your main.I don't think people know the difference between a tank and a damager really lol and I'm talking about true facts about (damege)warriors that need to be changed but you guys really don't understand -_- only pros understand what I'm talking about. I play about 5 different mmos you only play one you haven't seen or understand much I'll keep my Ign anonymous thanks.

Xeusx
08-06-2014, 02:11 AM
What's the point of low lvl pvp? I personally tried it 2 times. till I realized I was just wasting my time there's no point but waste time and money on that account. While you could be doing so much more on your main.I don't think people know the difference between a tank and a damager really lol and I'm talking about true facts about (damege)warriors that need to be changed but you guys really don't understand -_- only pros understand what I'm talking about. I play about 5 different mmos you only play one you haven't seen or understand much I'll keep my Ign anonymous thanks.
The point of low level pvp is for fun, peoples can spend much gold to make twinks for FUN.
I play 3-4 Different MMOs, and I didnt spend money even didnt spend 1 dollar money on those 3-4 MMOs.

Anonymous? That name will make you none but a mysterious player with mysterious name, lel.

Alhuntrazeck
08-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Zzz...if you don't have the best gear don't challenge the best rogues, aight? I posted this twice already and I'm going to post it again, but...

Max geared warriors have the highest HP, highest armor in the game; stuns and stunlocks with samael, AoE (CS, WM, SS), massive buffs (VB gives 50 STR, 25% damage, 25% crit) and 50% chance to heal whenever they fall below 30%, the longest ranged skill in the game (ax - 16m, longer than Aimed Shot's 14m), feeble (CS and ax, -900% or so chance to crit), armor reduction (ax), slowdowns (WM and sam)...whats not to love?

Not to mention the fact that max geared warriors do giant amounts of damage; a max geared un-shielded mage dies in 1-2 ax-ss combos.