PDA

View Full Version : Enough With The Drama

Xyzther
08-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Every thread I read now on the forums is people trash talking family and vice versa. I don't know why there is such a split in the community? I think everyone needs to stop assuming that both guilds play unfairly and team and whatever else... My toon Xyztherx wasn't always named Xyztherx, it had a different name because I wanted to not be noticed and see how both guilds would treat a new random player. Surprisingly, believe it or not, Family treated this new toon very nicely, never rushed or teamed I even got a couple friend requests from them. Rated M on the other hand had a certain toon that will not be named rush me and even call some of his guildies to team. No disrespect to Rated M, I have many friends in that guild but don't just flame family because your guild is no better. When I changed my toons name to Xyztherx nobody in family treated me any different than before I changed my name, even Joepally that hunted my bird one my original account. No guild was against my toon and nobody wanted to rush me. All I'm trying to say is everyone can change, I have many friends in Family, Apex, Conquer, Rated M, and any other pvp guild. You should all stop judging eachothers guild for what they've done in the past and think, is it really worth rushing someone for their guild or can we all change?

SillyJuan
08-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Xzyther ily for posting this. Also I agree with you, most of the people on here hating on family are old players thinking we are because we play the game like it's actually suppose to be played (using teamwork & rushing) . They need to get over the fact that PL endgame pvp is not like 2-3 years when it actually took "skill" like I've heard. Must skill nowadays is luck and rings. Please stop hating on family, I'm the only from family on here arguing vs 5-10 of y'all. Btw I still hate tacos

Waug
08-04-2014, 10:28 PM
C? That is called spying, GJ spy

As once I said -
Family made others taste something that comparably same or older player base kept doing to others but forget the taste of getting so.

And that was necessary, and FAM is successful in doing that at least.

Laar
08-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Now that you mention this, I still remember a specific person in Rated M who teamed/boosted my old Fiery mage a few months back.

Charmstrange
08-04-2014, 10:45 PM
Not sure this thread is ending drama...

Rolocolo
08-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Hai.

Oldcoot
08-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Lol

Somemager
08-05-2014, 12:18 AM
hai.

all hail rolocolos he lives on!

Trenton
08-05-2014, 12:23 AM
Xyzther one person's experience isn't the same as others

Juan has basically ruined my experience of endgame for good, pretty ridiculous that he can turn a whole guild against someone in just a couple days

Of course one person's problem is another person's regulation, but it isn't really up to one experience to say that certain people are complete good

Bous
08-05-2014, 12:40 AM
How much is family paying you? Lol

Rescind
08-05-2014, 12:44 AM
How much is family paying you? Lol

Lol maybe a savage set

aav5224
08-05-2014, 01:02 AM
total drama island

Ssneakykills
08-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Hai.

I miss you king rolo

bglir
08-05-2014, 01:36 AM
Haha I even have Apex join my xp runs, I don't mind if they join, anyone is welcome friends or foe, and I only boot if full and taken spots reserved.

Armourslash
08-05-2014, 03:16 AM
Every guild should treat any other guild equally and fairly unless they have to rush them for a legitimate reason, or they just wanna rush (makes fun). Thats what I tend to do when I'm around doing endgame.

programmed
08-05-2014, 06:22 AM
Hai.

Go away teo killer

Cavoc
08-05-2014, 07:43 AM
It's hard to like a guild that acts as if they own pvp.
Expecting respect for the simple fact that they have rings, and when you stand up to one, the whole guild jumps on you.
When they rush people and when those who are rushed fight back, they call their friends to team you and talk trash.
I have no respect for that.
This is a mobile rpg. Not a highschool.

I'm talking about apex.

KingFu
08-05-2014, 07:52 AM
Ya, we shud end the Family hate and start bashing Rated M. Good idea Xyzther!

Riccits
08-05-2014, 08:14 AM
plz lock this useless thread or move in off topic...

programmed
08-05-2014, 08:21 AM
plz lock this useless thread or move in off topic...

Its about PL guilds it shouldn't be in the off-topic section.

Caiahar
08-05-2014, 08:53 AM
Hmph..

Xyzther
08-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Well now I can at least day I tried

Xyzther
08-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Once again I am completely unbias to this, but you can still see the family members in this thread aren't bashing on any other guild but other guilds aren't speaking very nice of family lol maybe every just needs to join wagos guild now

Riccits
08-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Its about PL guilds it shouldn't be in the off-topic section.

theres also a PL Guilds section

Trenton
08-05-2014, 09:24 AM
Once again I am completely unbias to this, but you can still see the family members in this thread aren't bashing on any other guild but other guilds aren't speaking very nice of family lol maybe every just needs to join wagos guild now
I actually am in no guild

Rescind doesn't endgame that I know of

And no one else has bashed Family yet

programmed
08-05-2014, 09:25 AM
I actually am in no guild

Rescind doesn't endgame that I know of

And no one else has bashed Family yet

Res has a 76

SillyJuan
08-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Xyzther one person's experience isn't the same as others

Juan has basically ruined my experience of endgame for good, pretty ridiculous that he can turn a whole guild against someone in just a couple days

Of course one person's problem is another person's regulation, but it isn't really up to one experience to say that certain people are complete good

Ok I'm sorry, I'll stop hunting you. And btw I never told family to team/rush u. Like I said before, we play as a team. The way real pvp is supposed to be played. I'll tell them to off u.
And btw when I first started endgame pvp, I was a just nub fiery Mage. Literally everyone except family rushed me. Why do you think I joined family? They are the only who didn't rush me because I looked like newb.

SillyJuan
08-05-2014, 10:06 AM
It's hard to like a guild that acts as if they own pvp.
Expecting respect for the simple fact that they have rings, and when you stand up to one, the whole guild jumps on you.
When they rush people and when those who are rushed fight back, they call their friends to team you and talk trash.
I have no respect for that.
This is a mobile rpg. Not a highschool.

I'm talking about apex.

Every guild does the same thing, except apex acts like if each one of them individually are the best players in PL. They brag to much, acting really conceited.

Roberto077
08-05-2014, 10:48 AM
Well if everyone were just Freelancers like me, then there would be no silly drama, would there? But then there is always the fun of getting to watch how these rivalries progress. Honestly, every game has groups of people bashing other people for silly in-game mechanics that require little thought process to utilize, and Pocket Legends is a prime example since advanced mechanic cant really be explored due to the dodge attribute.

In other words, this a game made for fun, not deep skill analysis and arguments. In more words, deal with it, it ain't going to change a thing.

DocDoBig
08-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Hai.

reinstall kik

DivineMoustache
08-05-2014, 12:42 PM
guild wars bring some purpose to the ffa. i like them. who cares abt trash talk, as long as it sticks to in-game topics rather than personal life.

Suentous PO
08-05-2014, 01:08 PM
"Lol @ pvp"
-Kei

Roberto077
08-05-2014, 02:36 PM
"Lol @ pvp"
-Kei

true

abejaazeb
08-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Haha I even have Apex join my xp runs, I don't mind if they join, anyone is welcome friends or foe, and I only boot if full and taken spots reserved.

agreed bro -nnat

SillyJuan
08-05-2014, 06:12 PM
Asex bes guild

Asex guild exists

iceQueen69
08-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Asex guild exists

um why would i call a guild that doesn't exist the best guild?

SillyJuan
08-05-2014, 06:49 PM
um why would i call a guild that doesn't exist the best guild?

I can't comprehend what you are saying. Someone translate

synfullmagic_23110
08-05-2014, 07:02 PM
<One of a Kind> bes

iceQueen69
08-05-2014, 07:10 PM
I can't comprehend what you are saying. Someone translate

y r u so dumb

3!y$EoN
08-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Endgame guilds getting worse ever since Olympus has fallen

synfullmagic_23110
08-05-2014, 07:12 PM

Isn't Olympus L56 gulid? Or is that Olympic

3!y$EoN
08-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Isn't Olympus L56 gulid? Or is that Olympic

it is now, used to be an endgame guild, just the leadership of it left.

synfullmagic_23110
08-05-2014, 07:20 PM
it is now, used to be an endgame guild, just the leadership of it left.

Ahh I sse

iceQueen69
08-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Fab fo fo fo lyfe

3!y$EoN
08-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Fab fo fo fo lyfe
cute name

snowfu
08-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Every thread I read now on the forums is people trash talking family and vice versa. I don't know why there is such a split in the community? I think everyone needs to stop assuming that both guilds play unfairly and team and whatever else... My toon Xyztherx wasn't always named Xyztherx, it had a different name because I wanted to not be noticed and see how both guilds would treat a new random player. Surprisingly, believe it or not, Family treated this new toon very nicely, never rushed or teamed I even got a couple friend requests from them. Rated M on the other hand had a certain toon that will not be named rush me and even call some of his guildies to team. No disrespect to Rated M, I have many friends in that guild but don't just flame family because your guild is no better. When I changed my toons name to Xyztherx nobody in family treated me any different than before I changed my name, even Joepally that hunted my bird one my original account. No guild was against my toon and nobody wanted to rush me. All I'm trying to say is everyone can change, I have many friends in Family, Apex, Conquer, Rated M, and any other pvp guild. You should all stop judging eachothers guild for what they've done in the past and think, is it really worth rushing someone for their guild or can we all change?
There has been a "Battle of the Bands" among guilds lately. No guild is better than the other, no matter how many members, officers, or helpful people. I honestly don't understand all the flame wars either.

Whirlzap
08-05-2014, 08:53 PM

Was that Trueplayer's New Age Legends or was that the one Mothersolo was in?

largecommand
08-05-2014, 09:08 PM
I say pvp went bad when Unity and Revelation fell.

iceQueen69
08-05-2014, 09:09 PM
cute name

thx!

iceQueen69
08-05-2014, 09:12 PM
I say pvp went bad when Unity and Revelation fell.

<Fab> was founded by some ex-Rev members.

We strive to be the very best.

3!y$EoN
08-05-2014, 09:20 PM
<Fab> was founded by some ex-Rev members.

We strive to be the very best.

I would be interested in admittance

Roberto077
08-05-2014, 09:23 PM
I would be interested in admittance

You are definitely not Elyseon.

SillyJuan
08-05-2014, 10:41 PM
y r u so dumb

cuz i tlk lik dis

TruePlayer
08-06-2014, 01:19 AM
Was that Trueplayer's New Age Legends or was that the one Mothersolo was in?

Trueplayer ;)

Well i started the whole evil war guilds now people just realize pvp is ment for war not standing around admiring eachother vanities. Player vs player thats what pvp is suppose to be. Joining a good pvp guild could get you respect and backup so choose wisely which side you want be on. Now with these new players getting there 2/3 piece rings i foresee more war rushing team and trashing talking in PL have fun guys ;). Also new age legends olympus never fallen cause now day its part of ever pvp guild in game.

bglir
08-06-2014, 03:15 AM
Trueplayer ;)

Well i started the whole evil war guilds now people just realize pvp is ment for war not standing around admiring eachother vanities. Player vs player thats what pvp is suppose to be. Joining a good pvp guild could get you respect and backup so choose wisely which side you want be on. Now with these new players getting there 2/3 piece rings i foresee more war rushing team and trashing talking in PL have fun guys ;). Also new age legends olympus never fallen cause now day its part of ever pvp guild in game.

True I was in that both guild before and never have it fallen.

bearuang
08-06-2014, 06:15 AM
Never heard that kind of name's. How about final oath?

Stevenmc
08-06-2014, 09:51 AM
I did just get teamed by the apex guild. 0_o I join a game, set down device go to bathroom and bam! Getting teamed by "pro" bears.

snowfu
08-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Xyzther, good luck keeping this thread up for longer than a week... haters.
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE O . O

bglir
08-06-2014, 03:12 PM
I did just get teamed by the apex guild. 0_o I join a game, set down device go to bathroom and bam! Getting teamed by "pro" bears.

welcome to apex food menu.

synfullmagic_23110
08-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Es because you join my game kill me then leave <3 haha

I was heading to the store!

Armourslash
08-07-2014, 02:07 AM
Not every thread contains drama, it just depends on what people say, if its bad the drama starts if its good then the thread continues friendly.

Raviniss
08-07-2014, 07:04 AM
And this is why I don't pvp I'm only in this for the Loot and the stack of body's left in my wake. This was a great game before pvp after they put that mode in PL good players started to turn bad and players started turning against each other and all this drama wasn't far behind and every year it gets worse now it's full guilds turning against each other. Well all I got to say about that is I hope you fellas rip each other apart More Loot for me :)

NotYoCookiez
08-07-2014, 10:23 AM
This thread is Gold. No guild is perfect... even those high end guild. They might be skilled but that doesnt mean they are as nice as the ones they hate on.

Raviniss
08-07-2014, 10:47 PM
This thread is Gold. No guild is perfect... even those high end guild. They might be skilled but that doesnt mean they are as nice as the ones they hate on.
Hail 2 The NBK Baby !

Rescind
08-10-2014, 05:42 PM
I love how people say low lvl pvp is trash and has a bunch of immature people there. From what I see, endgame players are just as immature as the people in low lvl ranges. Good thread guys. Lol

Ssneakykills
08-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Hello!

XghostzX
08-11-2014, 11:08 PM
A guild war always makes this game fun. I agree, it kinda brings out unneeded controversies and behaviors in the community (myself included), but it's actually pretty fun in that sense to pick, play, and root for your team.

@Tron - Can't disagree with that statement, 100%. Well said, dude.

Arpluvial
08-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Hey guys!

I have cleaned up this thread. Please keep this thread on topic and avoid calling out specific players or guilds.

Thank you!:)

JTZ
08-12-2014, 11:14 PM
EVERYONE EVERYONE! Calm down.. Just join my guild <Teaming is a Sin> no teaming and no one hates it :D