PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Create guild Threads?

Rosna
08-04-2014, 10:19 PM
Hey all, I had someone creating our guild thread. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything in weeks so I'm looking for someone to design an awesome thread for our guild. Please pm me, ign Rosna or send message via STS.

We do have a logo and sigs so would like those incorporated in thread.

I am, ofc, willing to pay for this service!

Evicted
08-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Hey I can do all 3 you stated

As a Example of guild Thread.. This is Description of Enigmatic Guild Fully written by me

<Enigmatic>is a casual and social PvE guild focused on community, friendship and enjoyment of the members. We pride ourselves in being a non-PvP, non-hardcore guild who doesn't get involved in conflicts internally or with other guilds. Our culture is simple, we want our members to have the most fun in Arcane legends without the pressure of demanding rules and it feeling like a chore. As an Enigmatician, you are not just another player in Arcane legends, but part of a close family who is supportive and respectful of each other, while still having a sense of humor. In Enigmatic you can expect regular Elite runs, various social events, a team of experienced officers and a group of friends who are always at hand to help out. Our goal is to reach full capacity, maximum activity and to be THE PvE guild in Arcane Legends.

Please DO NOT Copy any of that.

And for Signature and Logo Please visit my shop .. Link in My Signature :)

Rosna
08-05-2014, 01:24 AM
What would be the fee?

Truehonor
08-05-2014, 02:33 AM
check out my sig shop..... pm if ur interested.... i have sample sigs n logos that i had made for other guilds in the 1st page.... have fun! :D
link is below my sig!

Evicted
08-05-2014, 04:29 AM
What would be the fee?

Idk Lol Depends.. Meet me in Game or PM Me and tell me about the guild and stuff.. and lets see :)