PDA

View Full Version : lvl 29-32 twink contest

Afbeast
01-15-2011, 04:07 PM
sup pl fratman here (my two players). I would like to make a lvl 29-32 twink contest. Im the judge and players will be pvping eachother im only allowing 5 participants. There will also be an entry fee. The fee is 8k and ONE pink from each participant(u will be giving the gold and pinks to me). Who ever comes in first place will get all the gold and the pinks that the participants gave me If there is a tie between 2 players the two players that tied will play each other. who ever gets the first kill between the 2 tied players will win the pot. The pot will probally be 40k and 5 pinks. oh and if u can't trust me about giving me the gold and pinks just take a screen shot before giving the gold and items to me and make me say: I promise not to steal ur items/gold. Take a screen shot of the promise u just told me to say and if i dont listen send the screen shot of the promise and email it to support@spacetimestudios.com then snd it.they should respond in a day or so.
no cussing
no being mean to people if they beat u

once everybody is done pvping and we found a winner add framan and i will give u the stuff u won

ill decide who is pvping who on january 20th at 5:30 Eastern Standard Time (EST)

k once i get 5 participents ill update this thread.oh and to pay ur entry fee add me as a friend then go to a place ex. forest haven so u can pay ur fee.u get 2 choose where we meet. i should be on at 5:00 EST or earlier

Have fun pvping at 5:30 :)

TrogZ
01-15-2011, 10:23 PM
You have 7 posts and I have never seen you here before. Pay me 8k and a pink and I will play in your pvp tourny lol.

icantgetkills
01-15-2011, 10:46 PM
LOL nice one trogZ haha

Zerious
01-15-2011, 10:59 PM
Afbeast,

I appreciate the enthusiasm to be part of the functions and even host them, but I agree with trogz. You probably should be more active on the forums (and possibly in-game) before you start hosting events like this. I don't mean to shoot you down or anything, but it just makes you more credible, for lack of better words.

Ersana
01-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Hey fratman is not a noob he just recently got a forums account I'm all in touch me and die

Ersana
01-15-2011, 11:02 PM
Oh Frat FYI Balefort

Ersana
01-15-2011, 11:02 PM
Try for 5pm est tommorow

Zerious
01-15-2011, 11:09 PM
Hey fratman is not a noob he just recently got a forums account I'm all in touch me and die

never called him noob. I'm just saying as far as the forums go, 7 posts over the course of about 4 months shows inactivity. And ok, he RECENTLY got the account, I'd say test the water before diving in. But it's good to hear he's active in-game, I'm simply suggesting to do the same on the forums.

Ersana
01-15-2011, 11:12 PM
Ok then are you in or out

Zerious
01-15-2011, 11:14 PM
Ok then are you in or out

I'ma be a jerk and say you're not the host and therefore do not need to know :D

Ersana
01-16-2011, 12:08 AM
Hey genius I'm a contestant and rule #1 is that I want to know who I'm going to destroy profusely in pvp

Hekpoc
01-16-2011, 05:21 AM
Just stopping by. May I make a suggestion? Maybe you should just give the money and pinks to me muahahahahahahaha. I only want void shadow rift voodoo cosmos and green ice. Thank you for your cooperation. :)

Afbeast
01-16-2011, 08:55 AM
I'm actually on all the time. I'm on the forums and pocket legends
I just don't usually write posts I just read other peoples because I get bored

kobebean
01-16-2011, 05:53 PM
Oh boy count me :) I'll be on Deronwilliams.