PDA

View Full Version : Free respec weekend instead of shark week?

epicrrr
08-05-2014, 06:10 AM
A lot of ripmaw egg still in circulation and in hidden stash somewhere, i think this mythic thing will depreciate the value of existing ripmaw eggs IMO mythic weekend should only comes once or twice a year for each mythic pet.

Instead with the new gears of ancient and living please replace it with free RESPEC instead.

Jurmans
08-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Nah abaddon weekend

Memnoch The Devil
08-05-2014, 06:36 AM
free respect is just ridicoulous... rather make some kits that ppl can buy like elixirs then give us free respect

epicrrr
08-05-2014, 07:31 AM
free respect is just ridicoulous... rather make some kits that ppl can buy like elixirs then give us free respect

sadly its not on "top of list to do" but im with you on this one!

grzena1982
08-05-2014, 07:31 AM
Abaddon weekend please!

Madnex
08-05-2014, 09:04 AM
You'll take the ripmaws and you'll like it. Lol.

I hope it's something more than double Hj chance, Ripmaws for plat and double EGPC chance on Bloodhammer or else no one will do anything different on Shark week than what they're doing now.

Sirnoobalot
08-05-2014, 10:01 AM
A lot of ripmaw egg still in circulation and in hidden stash somewhere, i think this mythic thing will depreciate the value of existing ripmaw eggs IMO mythic weekend should only comes once or twice a year for each mythic pet.

Instead with the new gears of ancient and living please replace it with free RESPEC instead.
Totally agreed.

Rare
08-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Its about time for a new arcane pet isn't it? HammerMaw?

Zeus
08-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Its about time for a new arcane pet isn't it? HammerMaw?

It'd certainly keep in line with other arcane pets - 1 a week!

Sirghastly
08-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Nah abaddon weekend

yeaih abaddon weeekend,

ill just like the shark weekend if will be new sharks legendary, mythic and arcane *.*

DMminion
08-05-2014, 07:10 PM
-1. Really?? Respec instead of sharkweek where we have a better chance at arcane hammerjaw. Terrible trade.... I hope they stick with sharkweek.

Jurmans
08-05-2014, 07:16 PM
-1. Really?? Respec instead of sharkweek where we have a better chance at arcane hammerjaw. Terrible trade.... I hope they stick with sharkweek.

Sharkweek doesn't instantly means 2x hj chance.

UndeadJudge
08-05-2014, 07:24 PM

Great! So instead of testing some different builds, I have a 0.02% chance of looting hj instead of 0.01%!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ravager
08-05-2014, 09:13 PM

Great! So instead of testing some different builds, I have a 0.02% chance of looting hj instead of 0.01%!

Yes and slightly increase crate prices. Im not interested in respec weekends. I rarely change builds. Usually with season caps or new gear.

Ninjasmurf
08-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Free respec weekends don't really get us anywhere. We can switch builds but once the weekend is over we are still stuck with the same skills again.

I'm still hoping sts inputs my idea about respec kits.

Ninjasmurf
08-05-2014, 10:35 PM

That's my idea :)

jiph
08-05-2014, 11:30 PM
So u don't have 5 plat to respec really?

Ninjasmurf
08-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Nope :/ not everyone is a plat buyer

epicrrr
08-06-2014, 12:20 AM

Nope :/ not everyone is a plat buyer

Yeah i stopped buying heavy plats since a long time ago, and on HJ i remembered people want it removed from crates. :)

Legallyblonde
08-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Shake my head @ everyone dissing free respec weekend. Kys pls. Those are the funnest weekends for me and my friends.

Chrisaetoshawker
08-06-2014, 09:26 AM
How about both? :3

Madnex
08-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Shake my head @ everyone dissing free respec weekend. Kys pls. Those are the funnest weekends for me and my friends.
Lies you don't have friends.

Edit: "owo"

iisted
08-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Free respec weekends don't really get us anywhere. We can switch builds but once the weekend is over we are still stuck with the same skills again.

I'm still hoping sts inputs my idea about respec kits.
Good idea about respec kits :)

DMminion
08-06-2014, 06:09 PM

It will raise the price of crates as well as Ravager mentioned. You will get to respec soon enough. Patience.. :angel:

Gragorak
08-06-2014, 06:49 PM
Your life must suck.

Jurmans
08-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Your life must suck.

Lol, let him have his fun:).

iisted
08-06-2014, 06:54 PM
Your life must suck.
Lol

Legallyblonde
08-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Your life must suck.

Lies you don't have friends.

Edit: "owo"
Dayum, y'all are rude af, I obviously meant on the weekend when I have free time to talk to people on al. Seriously what's your problem? Shun me for liking to have fun on a video game.

Zeus
08-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Dayum, y'all are rude af, I obviously meant on the weekend when I have free time to talk to people on al. Seriously what's your problem? Shun me for liking to have fun on a video game.

Aww, Blondie, ignore Madnab. He thinks he's "flirting". :D

Madnex
08-07-2014, 04:52 AM
Aww, Blondie, ignore Madnab. He thinks he's "flirting". :D
Naw, I know that blondenab in game lol. I keep disappearing from her friend list for some mysterious reason which I've yet to unveil. Hmm.

Legallyblonde
08-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Naw, I know that blondenab in game lol. I keep disappearing from her friend list for some mysterious reason which I've yet to unveil. Hmm.

Oh you're asphynxia lol, I told you why I removed you lol. You kept lecturing and arguing with ne over my stats and it got too annoying so I didn't wanna associate with you lol.

Zeus
08-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Oh you're asphynxia lol, I told you why I removed you lol. You kept lecturing and arguing with ne over my stats and it got too annoying so I didn't wanna associate with you lol.

R-r-r-ejecteddddd!

Kidding Madnab! <3

keikali
08-07-2014, 03:27 PM

Nerds.

obee
08-07-2014, 03:38 PM
REMI told me shark week is gonna be hj times 4 and something else I can't remember

Anarchist
08-07-2014, 03:55 PM

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r486/Oj_Junior/Mobile%20Uploads/tumblr_m2ywesXtQ41qk7wyq_zps51e61d1a.gif (http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/Oj_Junior/media/Mobile%20Uploads/tumblr_m2ywesXtQ41qk7wyq_zps51e61d1a.gif.html)

Chrisaetoshawker
08-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Lol this actually happens

obee
08-07-2014, 04:21 PM
C'mon guys why are we going back and forth and this thread. Did spells thread about being nice do anything? Back to he subject, shark week is 100% coming, and hj is gonna be times 4

Anarchist
08-07-2014, 04:39 PM
C'mon guys why are we going back and forth and this thread. Did spells thread about being nice do anything? Back to he subject, shark week is 100% coming, and hj is gonna be times 4

If you wanna create a peaceful enviroment with a no jokes policy you have already failed. Nobody is actually serious here, Obee-kun.

Ninjasmurf
08-07-2014, 07:36 PM

I really hope hj won't be times 4. It will drop to 3mil

iisted
08-07-2014, 07:37 PM
I really hope hj won't be times 4. It will drop to 3mil
I wish it does lol

TW84
08-07-2014, 07:48 PM
We already had a shark week this year !?!? Why do it twice?

Hectororius
08-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Looks like everyone is a winner!

If only I could respec my rip maw....

Yoooooo sts!!! How bout letting us respect our pets?!!!??!!!??

obee
08-07-2014, 07:53 PM
If you wanna create a peaceful enviroment with a no jokes policy you have already failed. Nobody is actually serious here, Obee-kun.

Lol dude you know me, I joke all the time

Madnex
08-08-2014, 02:37 AM

But considering L41 elite mobs damage output your HP to damage rate is-

Just kidding. :D

epicrrr
08-11-2014, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the free respec and a shark week STS -

Man, each time we have this kind of freebies our bracket of 12-14 has drastically changed im sure it's also the same with all the popular low level pvp bracket. Low level PVPers has adjusted well with the Ancient and Living set as for example Rogue lvl 12-13 now sports a lot of mana and it seems full dmg build is no longer popular also im sure after this event; competitiveness of each player will greatly increase.

MoloToha
08-11-2014, 07:12 AM
Maybe remove hj from lockeds and make pirate chests drop him instead? Gonna open 100, hj would be one more nice reason to open them.

xxThehammerxx
08-11-2014, 07:27 AM
Abbadon Weekend would Ruin pvp....

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Jurmans
08-11-2014, 08:40 AM

I want abaddon on my twink:/.

xxThehammerxx
08-11-2014, 08:47 AM
I want abaddon on my twink:/.

That what im Saying, if Abba would be Avaible as Tradeable Egg Like Slag and Ripmaw, This would Ruin Pvp....All Tanker with Abba +.-

Xeusx
08-12-2014, 05:38 AM
That what im Saying, if Abba would be Avaible as Tradeable Egg Like Slag and Ripmaw, This would Ruin Pvp....All Tanker with Abba +.-

This is wrong, not everyone have 250 platinums or much money.

obee
08-12-2014, 10:18 AM

How??? Abbadon is only good for tanks, and it's not a great pvp pet. Almost no one uses it in pvp

xxThehammerxx
08-12-2014, 10:34 AM
How??? Abbadon is only good for tanks, and it's not a great pvp pet. Almost no one uses it in pvp

Bro, I know what Im Talking about, with that 15% Damage, Movement and Da Ability Tankers are Overpowered! Of course I prefer Pets like Slag or Dova Bear, but these Pets Are not Rare anymore, every Second Twink use Slag or Dova Bear, so These Pets Are not Very Special and thats why I dont use them!

On my lv.14 Warrior, im a Proud Abbadon User, and if Abbadon Would be avaible as Egg, It will Happen the same with Slag and Dova...

I know Spacetime Want to Make Profit with their Special Events, but also, They Should Note that some Players dont like that Updates.....In last Months the Game Received 3 New Arcane Pets....lol

Sorry For My English Btw.

obee
08-12-2014, 10:58 AM
Bro, I know what Im Talking about, with that 15% Damage, Movement and Da Ability Tankers are Overpowered! Of course I prefer Pets like Slag or Dova Bear, but these Pets Are not Rare anymore, every Second Twink use Slag or Dova Bear, so These Pets Are not Very Special and thats why I dont use them!

On my lv.14 Warrior, im a Proud Abbadon User, and if Abbadon Would be avaible as Egg, It will Happen the same with Slag and Dova...

I know Spacetime Want to Make Profit with their Special Events, but also, They Should Note that some Players dont like that Updates.....In last Months the Game Received 3 New Arcane Pets....lol

Movement speed really only helps in flagging. Abbadon is a PVE xp endgame pet, not a twink pet. The 110 armor does help, and yes 15% dmg is good, but aa only works with clashes, and it's still lame in clash.100847 As you can see, the passive ability had good debuffs, but since you are thinking at 14, the passive isn't as good. Primary stat +10 doesn't do much. Only benefit I see, is xp for endgame, 110 armor for tanks, 15% dmg.

Xeusx
08-12-2014, 11:14 AM

You are using Abaddon, then you are a overpowered tank as you said, lol.

Oh and please give me reasons why Abaddon is overpowered pet, but meh, you are saying Abaddon OP without no nice reason.

Movement speed really only helps in flagging. Abbadon is a PVE xp endgame pet, not a twink pet. The 110 armor does help, and yes 15% dmg is good, but aa only works with clashes, and it's still lame in clash.100847 As you can see, the passive ability had good debuffs, but since you are thinking at 14, the passive isn't as good. Primary stat +10 doesn't do much. Only benefit I see, is xp for endgame, 110 armor for tanks, 15% dmg.
Men, you are so smart kid! ;)

epicrrr
08-12-2014, 12:07 PM
Abaddon is popular on low level pvps, come to think of it will there ever be an abaddon weekend?