PDA

View Full Version : How does +2.5% Bonus Armor works? :)

Counterhit ph
08-05-2014, 10:08 AM
How does +2.5% Bonus Armor works? :) Need to know, thanks :)

Markus Reynaldus
08-05-2014, 12:51 PM
I think this is related to the 2.5% bonus armor stat of the archon ring... take a look at crows thread.. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?153852-Best-Ring-For-Warriors-%28besides-arcane%29&highlight=archon+rings+comparison

2.5% in my opinion is fixed at 93% armor or something... and the stat only shows when you " are actually wearing the ring " coz its a buff that you get. It's not visible while viewing in Auction.

:) Hope that helps :)

Markus Reynaldus
08-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Is this related to the 2.5% bonus armor stat of archon ring? If yes, the 2.5% bonus armor is fixed at 93 points to armor for any type of archon 36 and 41 lvl except Archon potency. Archon potency however will give you 97 points in armor. these stats are only viewable when you actually wear the ring, coz its a buff you cant view it in auction.

I believe theres a thread created by Crowsfoot regarding this. Just search " archon rings comparison " here on the forums. I tried to post the link but it needs moderator approval before it gets posted lol.

Hope that helps.

Crowsfoot
08-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Is this related to the 2.5% bonus armor stat of archon ring? If yes, the 2.5% bonus armor is fixed at 93 points to armor for any type of archon 36 and 41 lvl except Archon potency. Archon potency however will give you 97 points in armor. these stats are only viewable when you actually wear the ring, coz its a buff you cant view it in auction.

I believe theres a thread created by Crowsfoot regarding this. Just search " archon rings comparison " here on the forums. I tried to post the link but it needs moderator approval before it gets posted lol.

Hope that helps.
It was "Best rings" as the thread.

Quick fixes: all archon's with the bonus damage description, regardless of type and level, grant 93 armor. Even potency (what I use) is 93 armor. If you have passive armor (which I do) it displays as 97 armor. There was a disclaimer for this in the thread.

Markus Reynaldus
08-05-2014, 01:39 PM

Quick fixes: all archon's with the bonus damage description, regardless of type and level, grant 93 armor. Even potency (what I use) is 93 armor. If you have passive armor (which I do) it displays as 97 armor. There was a disclaimer for this in the thread.

I stand corrected.. Thanks Crow

inkredible
08-05-2014, 02:42 PM
it should be 2.5% + added to your armor but i think its bugged , as he stated its fixed armor increase.. which is more than 2.5% armor buff

Counterhit ph
08-06-2014, 08:54 AM
So when i equip a archon ring, i and others can see my armor raise?

Counterhit ph
08-06-2014, 08:59 AM

And crow? :) for you what is better archon ring of fatality or winter star ring of warfare?

Crowsfoot
08-07-2014, 05:56 PM
it should be 2.5% + added to your armor but i think its bugged , as he stated its fixed armor increase.. which is more than 2.5% armor buff
It was intentional. It was added while passive armor was glitches and they wanted people to actually use the rings.

+2.5% armor would be out weighed by the +5% passive anyway. If it stacked, it is still no more than +65 armor for any tank (without pet). Therefore, +93 armor is more than we would get with an actual +2.5% armor buff.

Crowsfoot
08-07-2014, 05:57 PM
And Crow? :) for you what is better archon ring of fatality or winter star ring of warfare?
My gut answer is the archon, but I don't know the stat differences off the top of my head.