PDA

View Full Version : COOL WEAPON. Bring it to life!!!!

Meemaw
08-05-2014, 11:48 AM

Just drew this last night. And PLEASE STS!!!! PLEASE. Bring this weapon to life in game. (This is a drawing I drew of Evil King Egric's Sword. Or the cool sword on the wooden rack beside the guy who gives the quest "Charge Weapon" in Brakenridge) Please it would be awesome to have this weapon in game. Ever since I first played Arcane Legends on my rogue account; Mafiapenguin (2012) I wanted this weapon... >_<

MoloToha
08-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I was also captivated by that weapon)

Crowsfoot
08-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Isn't that the weapon by the "charge it" quest in the Bracken ridge forest? PS: Evil King Eric uses the same weapon in one of the daily quests. He also wears the purple founders vanity set.

PS: I'm team Kanabō as a warrior weapon ;)

Visiting
08-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Looks like an Agile Lifetheif of Potency IMO :)

drawfflerz
08-07-2014, 01:30 AM
I think that weapon should be looted from season 1 and 2. But nobody loot it. Is it true devs?

Andrisber
08-07-2014, 02:32 AM
I think that weapon should be looted from season 1 and 2. But nobody loot it. Is it true devs?

Since season one, it was just a decoration from Charge It quest. Everyone loved it but sts didn't make it as a real weapon.

Meemaw
08-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Isn't that the weapon by the "charge it" quest in the Bracken ridge forest? PS: Evil King Eric uses the same weapon in one of the daily quests. He also wears the purple founders vanity set.

PS: I'm team Kanabō as a warrior weapon ;)

Thats what I said lol. And yesss. i wanted this weapon ever since i saw it :D