PDA

View Full Version : Is it Bug or no? Juggernaut movement impairment vs Gun Proc

inkredible
08-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Im not sure if this was addressed before but i noticed it awhile back, just wasnt sure if its meant to be that way
so I am making this post for confirmation

this is why i made a post like this.. because there are so many "impairment" in game .. some works some doesnt..

in other words juggernaut's description is either misleading / unclear or its bugged.
So dev's which is it? they cannot put "movement impairment" and it works on some impairment and not on some... Jugg is really confusing. Crawly is a snare right? jugg works on it, gun proc snare? jugg doesnt work on it, cacoon? not sure what that is... jugg doesnt work on it, they need to make this description clear.
That is all the purpose of this post is. Nothing related to gun being bugged or nerfed, sorry if it were confusing to some

As stated on 4th upgrade of jugg "Removes all Movement-impairment" aka "nothing stops the juggernaut"
But in this picture, it shows a "movement impairment" icon (similar to stuns) beside the juggernaut icon. In other words juggernaut 4th upgrade failed to do its job
bug or no? im not sure if root is considered a movement impairment.. but i would assume it is.. because it is an impairment lol!
Note: Jugg was used before root effect.

Madnex
08-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Yeah it's another glitch pinned on debuff mechanics flaw. Same way Juggernaut doesn't really save you if you run through ice patches in Nordr multiple times.

You get freed if you activate it after the root kicks in but it doesn't give invulnerability from it.

inkredible
08-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Yeah it's another glitch pinned on debuff mechanics flaw. Same way Juggernaut doesn't really save you if you run through ice patches in Nordr multiple times.

You get freed if you activate it after the root kicks in but it doesn't give invulnerability from it.

hm ive used jugg in nordr multiple times i didnt have problem with it before
and im not too sure about using jugg during root, i think it also doesnt work, ill have to double check

Madnex
08-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Difference between root and being frozen is that you can't use skills right after to escape when frozen from ice patch for example.

First time you try it, jugg, walk through patch, no problems. Second time, jugg but if you try to run through ice patch and then back again or another ice patch, you'll get frozen.

csyui
08-05-2014, 05:35 PM
It is a bug.

inkredible
08-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Difference between root and being frozen is that you can't use skills right after to escape when frozen from ice patch for example.

First time you try it, jugg, walk through patch, no problems. Second time, jugg but if you try to run through ice patch and then back again or another ice patch, you'll get frozen.

hmm ive never experienced that because i usually like to play around and show off the ice patch before, ill look into it

I know that skills are locked when frozen, but with roots u can still use skills

Riptank
08-08-2014, 12:01 PM
is the root like the AA of crawly? so maybe could not be a bug? not sure though

Markus Reynaldus
08-09-2014, 04:42 AM
can you try AA of Ironbite if it works on root proc too pls.

Ironbite's AA is effective against nordr ice patches just make sure you activate AA after getting frozen.

Haligali
08-09-2014, 09:09 AM
Is jugg working on maul stun proc?

Haligali
08-09-2014, 09:22 AM
is the root like the AA of crawly? so maybe could not be a bug? not sure though

No its different. When crawly root then you cant turn around, while gun root, you can.

inkredible
08-09-2014, 10:18 AM
No its different. When crawly root then you cant turn around, while gun root, you can.

as said

"im not trying to nerf your gun, what im trying them to do is FIX jugg because its been bugg for so long and its annoying
not knowing where or which it work on ."

Azepeiete
08-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Jugg removes effects it shpuldnt prevent them

Madnex
08-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Jugg removes effects it shpuldnt prevent them
Do you even warr bro?

How does one use skills when stunned/terrified/panicked/frozen already? The description says "Nothing stops the Juggernaut." not "Frees you from roots".

Azepeiete
08-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Do you even warr bro?

How does one use skills when stunned/terrified/panicked/frozen already? The description says "Nothing stops the Juggernaut." not "Frees you from roots".

By movement impairing effects I assume it means slows and roots like razor shield, cuz razor shield don't ignore samael.

Madnex
08-09-2014, 11:18 AM
By movement impairing effects I assume it means slows and roots like razor shield, cuz razor shield don't ignore samael.
Well if you can't move while stunned by fireball, isn't that movement-impairing? And jugg/razor prevent stuns, why would roots be excluded?

Jugg and razor can counter panic on PvE, not sure but I can't recall samael being an issue when I used razor to 1v1 mages either.

Azepeiete
08-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Well if you can move while stunned by fireball, isn't that movement-impairing? And jugg/razor prevent stuns, why would roots be excluded?

Jugg and razor can counter panic on PvE, not sure but I can't recall samael being an issue when I used razor to 1v1 mages either.

Razor only removes the effects of slow down it doesn't prevent you from being stunned.

However Sam panic can be dodged, which is where razors 20% dodge comes in handy.

Fireball still stuns you with razor if charged

inkredible
08-09-2014, 11:32 AM

its not like razor, it completely eliminates stuns .. "removes impairment" fireball, panics, stuns, ice patches, maul proc, crawly = jugg works on
jugg has been bugged

Madnex
08-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Incorrect. If you apply the last upgrade on razor, you're not affected by neither fireball stun nor samael's panic. Tested.

I believe there was a topic where there had been done testing to disprove panic/terrify AA's being able to be dodged. They're not dodgeable, they just miss. (looking for said topic)

Azepeiete
08-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Incorrect. If you apply the last upgrade on razor, you're not affected by neither fireball stun nor samael's panic. Tested.

I believe there was a topic where there had been done testing to disprove panic/terrify AA's being able to be dodged. They're not dodgeable, they just miss. (looking for said topic)

Will do some more testing layer than to see if I did something wrong

Azepeiete
08-09-2014, 08:40 PM
We tested together and you saw razor didnt work for me.

Haligali
08-10-2014, 03:20 AM
Jugg should NOT work on nordr ice patches, these were implemented to promote firebug elixir sales, but it seems some warriors just jugg over it. Sts please do something!

Haligali
08-10-2014, 03:41 AM
And to the opening post, you want to work jugg in any case because its in the skill description, ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
Let me show you some sorcerer skill description:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/10/a4ynubez.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/10/pagyve3a.jpg

Please tell me that where you read that it only works on couple of mobs, completely not working on bosses and pvp.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/10/papy6equ.jpg

Please tell me where you read that it not working on several mobs and all bosses.

So your skill description argument is invalid, try to find something else.

Madnex
08-10-2014, 04:38 AM

It always worked for me and you saw it as well.

After roughly 50 tries, samael panic did not affect me under razor, no dodge pop ups. I specifically tested without the 20% dodge upgrade and was using an hp build that only left me 34% dodge.

After another 50 tries, Slag's terrify didn't work under razor either but, in some cases I did dodge the damage. On the rest I was damaged but not terrified.

I've also sat down and watched zeus farm mages with the exact same build and razor was working. Fix yo razor aze. :p

Madnex
08-10-2014, 04:44 AM
Also, I've never been stunned after using razor from anything. Can't be sure about maul and gun proc since I haven't tested specifically but for fireballs I'm certain.

- Samdegreat
08-10-2014, 05:02 AM
Bug or not it should remain like this too allow mages a chance to finally kill warriors :p

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 03:43 PM
I've noticed that, in elite caves the juggernaut doesn't removes imparting effects as we result in cocooned. The skills should work in correct order.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Haligali
08-10-2014, 05:48 PM
I've noticed that, in elite caves the juggernaut doesn't removes imparting effects as we result in cocooned. The skills should work in correct order.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Yeah, and those walls are also 'movement impairment', warriors should walk through walls when jugg active.

Zeus
08-10-2014, 06:01 PM

Are you charging Razor?

Madnex
08-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Movement-impairing is generally consisted of slowdown and root effects across major MMOs so stuns/panic shouldn't be ignored itfp but then those skills would be near useless.

Haligali
08-11-2014, 02:41 AM
And, the 'Your hero has fallen' button is also a movement impairment, warriors should not die under jugg effect: more rampaging in pvp, neverever spend plat for revive in pve. Please fix, and after that i suggest rename juggernaut to 'Godmode' or 'Remiem mode active'.

SacredKnight
08-11-2014, 03:08 AM
Well, Jugg said remove all movement impairing affects so essentially anything that stops you from moving the Jugg should over ride right?

Haligali
08-11-2014, 04:42 AM
Well, Jugg said remove all movement impairing affects so essentially anything that stops you from moving the Jugg should over ride right?

And my fireball impact description says 'briefly stunned' but not working on a warrior with jugg active. Why you guys expect that your skill must be working in any case? We mages are so used to it that our skills are nerfed both pvp and pve, that we did not even notice.

Not for you:

If you got problems with 90% of warriors can do it: killing mages in pvp 1-1, then you should try improve your skills, not coming to forum and cry buff this, neft that, especially when you know that your arcane weapon is bugged as hell, and you play with it seasons long.

Reminds me about this thread: www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158018-WHY-Wild-Talisman-of-Will-DOES-NOT-add-the-Damage-attribute-addition
Wild talisman of will does not have damage in stats, i almost dropped a tear. Dear developers, here you can see that nothing is good enough for warriors, try to buff the very best amulet in game, pff, im using this amulet too as a mage, if i wanna survive in pvp more than 5 seconds.

Azepeiete
08-11-2014, 11:30 AM
Are you charging Razor?

Yes...ask madnex...we did the exact same thing, his worked mine didnt. No clue why

Zeus
08-11-2014, 11:32 AM
Yes...ask madnex...we did the exact same thing, his worked mine didnt. No clue why

Which upgrades did you use?

Azepeiete
08-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Figured it our after more testing.

The upgrade which increases the duration of razor shield, removes the unstunnable effect, even when unlocked.

This is a glitch, will make thread, all rog come support.

Zeus
08-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Figured it our after more testing.

The upgrade which increases the duration of razor shield, removes the unstunnable effect, even when unlocked.

This is a glitch, will make thread, all rog come support.

That's why I asked which upgrades did you use...

inkredible
08-11-2014, 08:14 PM
this is why i made a post like this.. because there are so many "impairment" in game .. some works some doesnt..

in other words juggernaut's description is either misleading / unclear or its bugged.
So dev's which is it? they cannot put "movement impairment" and it works on some impairment and not on some... Jugg is really confusing. Crawly is a snare right? jugg works on it, gun proc snare? jugg doesnt work on it, cacoon? not sure what that is... jugg doesnt work on it,. they need to make this description clear.
That is all the purpose of this post is. Nothing related to gun being bugged or nerfed, sorry if it were confusing to some

inkredible
08-11-2014, 08:22 PM
And my fireball impact description says 'briefly stunned' but not working on a warrior with jugg active. Why you guys expect that your skill must be working in any case? We mages are so used to it that our skills are nerfed both pvp and pve, that we did not even notice.

Not for you:

If you got problems with 90% of warriors can do it: killing mages in pvp 1-1, then you should try improve your skills, not coming to forum and cry buff this, neft that, especially when you know that your arcane weapon is bugged as hell, and you play with it seasons long.

Reminds me about this thread: www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158018-WHY-Wild-Talisman-of-Will-DOES-NOT-add-the-Damage-attribute-addition
Wild talisman of will does not have damage in stats, i almost dropped a tear. Dear developers, here you can see that nothing is good enough for warriors, try to buff the very best amulet in game, pff, im using this amulet too as a mage, if i wanna survive in pvp more than 5 seconds.

youre bringing up so many things in this post when all i asked was clarification about juggernaut.
what does "movement impairment" really mean, what should it work on and what shouldnt it work on? .

Youre coming to this thread a some sort of attack on mages when it has nothing, whatsoever do anything about mage.
Gun proc aka snare is just an example. This is nothing to do with 1v1 mages or wild talisman or warriors trying to nerf/buff this and that.

This is a simple clarification. I have no idea how many times im gonna make that clear and how much more simple i can put this in.

refer to #1 post.

Im not sure if this was addressed before but i noticed it awhile back, just wasnt sure if its meant to be that way
so I am making this post for confirmation

inkredible
08-11-2014, 08:32 PM
And to the opening post, you want to work jugg in any case because its in the skill description, ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
Let me show you some sorcerer skill description:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/10/a4ynubez.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/10/pagyve3a.jpg

Please tell me that where you read that it only works on couple of mobs, completely not working on bosses and pvp.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/10/papy6equ.jpg

Please tell me where you read that it not working on several mobs and all bosses.

So your skill description argument is invalid, try to find something else.

Go make a thread of your mage skill if you have an issue/question with your skills like i have mine

Haligali
08-12-2014, 01:59 AM

So dev's which is it? they cannot put "movement impairment" and it works on some impairment and not on some... Jugg is really confusing. Crawly is a snare right? jugg works on it, gun proc snare? jugg doesnt work on it, cacoon? not sure what that is... jugg doesnt work on it,. they need to make this description clear.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/12/vyva3ebe.jpg

Madnex
08-12-2014, 03:53 AM
Snare=movement slowdown, skills usable
Root=movement disabled, skills usable
Stun/panic/terrify=movement disabled, skills unusable

inkredible
08-12-2014, 04:30 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/12/vyva3ebe.jpg

If you didn't leave chat then you would've seen what I meant by that, mages who are just okay against warriors like me, have MORE chances now. even with that gun hali you've never won against me so what's your problem now? That's the way sts set it up so don't get mad at me , generally mages beat rogues, warriors beat mages and rogues beat warriors, but it does not mean mages doesn't beat warriors and vise versa. It depends who the player is right? I'm speak based on statistic wise. You beat rogues no problem, just warriors you give cht to just because you have a hard time with. And you took that way seriously it wasn't a serious comment anyways , but at the same time it's the ugly truth , I love how gun is, it's the best thing that has happened for mages and I'm glad it gave them more power since they've been the underdogs for a long time , but not now. And that's not a bad thing.

This argument between me and you has been nonsense and childish because of your misunderstand and overly emotional regarding "chances for warriors" go cry to sts that they don't balance mages enough, don't take it out on me.

Now back to my post. Is JUGG bugg or not? Is it suppose to work on root/wall/etc or not

Haligali
08-12-2014, 04:51 AM
If you didn't leave chat then you would've seen what I meant by that, mages who are just okay against warriors like me, have MORE chances now. even with that gun hali you've never won against me so what's your problem now? That's the way sts set it up so don't get mad at me , generally mages beat rogues, warriors beat mages and rogues beat warriors, but it does not mean mages doesn't beat warriors and vise versa. It depends who the player is right? I'm speak based on statistic wise. You beat rogues no problem, just warriors you give cht to just because you have a hard time with. And you took that way seriously it wasn't a serious comment anyways , but at the same time it's the ugly truth , I love how gun is, it's the best thing that has happened for mages and I'm glad it gave them more power since they've been the underdogs for a long time , but not now. And that's not a bad thing.

This argument between me and you has been nonsense and childish because of your misunderstand and overly emotional regarding "chances for warriors" go cry to sts that they don't balance mages enough, don't take it out on me.

Now back to my post. Is JUGG bugg or not? Is it suppose to work on root/wall/etc or not

You made this thread, since you got problems with mages got a chance now vs warriors. I know maul is bugged long time ago but i had no problem with it just reported now because of this thread.

Jugg already not working if you got pulled or pushed (squash or vixen push, arcane shield displacement wave, whim pull, all works on warriors with jugg active). Skill description is only 2 row, Of course not everything can be described there.

inkredible
08-12-2014, 04:51 AM
CLOSE thread please
thank you

inkredible
08-12-2014, 04:54 AM
You made this thread, since you got problems with mages got a chance now vs warriors. I know maul is bugged long time ago but i had no problem with it just reported now because of this thread.

Jugg already not working if you got pulled or pushed (squash or vixen push, arcane shield displacement wave, whim pull, all works on warriors with jugg active). Skill description is only 2 row, Of course not everything can be described there.

clash.. vs.. whichever it is i have a problem with jugg not "working" right in my opinion/ sorry i meant UNCLEAR, that comment regarding mages was just a joke , i wasnt serious then.
and you took that way serious, this is too childish for me

thread close too many different topics in this chat, i will PM a developer for some answers.

Thank you for all your inputs.

Azepeiete
08-12-2014, 05:06 AM
Plz all love each other ok go

Remiem
08-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Closed by Request