PDA

View Full Version : Where do all those rich players come from?

Robhawk
08-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Am i the only one who asks himself where all those maxed players with best possible gears (f.e. arcane rings, Mauls/myth bows/Shadys n Samaels) come from?

Play endgame pvp, EVERY map there at least 2 arcane rings with samael or even shady-> LMAO!

All of them just got around 250M gold from opening locked crates? -> LMAO
All of them just got around 250M gold from merching ? LLMMAAOO !
Most of them just got the gold by hacktools? well.... TTHHIISS !!!!!!

Well there are so many maxed players it has to be that way because its getting RIDICOLOUS!

What do you think?

obee
08-05-2014, 03:43 PM
They spend thousands of bucks on AL which is crazy. It's just a game lol. Why spend that much. Kind of an addiction no offense

Jurmans
08-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Start twinking if u have complains bout endgame, these players have played long or spend a lot of irl money.

Giuewek
08-05-2014, 03:46 PM
They just have the money to blow it all on locked crates, especially with the new endgamers that pop up with maxed out gear.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Robhawk
08-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Well, when they really spend all that rl-money then im fine with that BUT I CANT BELIEVE that SO MANY really do!

Anarchist
08-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Ye some hackers do provide game currency for real life money it usually takes them 1/2 years to sneak into any game especially the popular ones.
Maybe these sites are already offering game currency for AL too. Who knows...

Kershy
08-05-2014, 04:07 PM
lol they just buy tons of plat and open tons of locks and get tons of mythics and arcanes and sell them and gold is raining arounf them lol okno .-.

Soundlesskill
08-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Ive seen someone carry around 600k plat.. Heard some plat histeroies reaches 1 milliom. Are you surprised?

Anarchist
08-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Noisykillar just reminded me about plat farmers.

Its possible for a plat farmer to freely earn around 4k plat x day.

Robhawk
08-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Ive seen someone carry around 600k plat.. Heard some plat histeroies reaches 1 milliom. Are you surprised?

Yes and no... ;)

inkredible
08-05-2014, 04:22 PM
most top guilds share arcane ring in officers now days

- ursoth event -and new mythics and the failed announcements regarding singe etc all have contribution to this lol

Soundlesskill
08-05-2014, 04:27 PM

Yeah that's a big issues.

Yes and no... ;)

Haha, hey Robhawk, long time no see. How are you?

inkredible
08-05-2014, 04:32 PM

i think sts were banning some people who were abusing that free plat system

grzena1982
08-05-2014, 04:38 PM
I spent 600 plats opened about 130elo and got elo bow, rifle, shuyal, doom and samael. If i was to sell these i would get approx 60m of gold, and thats just for 130 elo. I hope this answers ur question where these rich players are coming from.

Kershy
08-05-2014, 04:43 PM

WTF!!!!!

Anarchist
08-05-2014, 04:53 PM
i think sts were banning some people who were abusing that free plat system
Ye they banned so well all the people i know that plat farm are still running around with their sams.

Ninjasmurf
08-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Ye they banned so well all the people i know that plat farm are still running around with their sams.
Lol you can't farm plat ahaha

Madnex
08-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Plat-farmers are still thriving from what I know.

And 60m from 130 elos+600 plat is extremely lucky if legit. I've used about 7k plat and an immense amount of locks that went for roughly the same income in mils.

IMO they should take away the platinum to gold conversion or lower the rate because that's where most of all the extra gold that ends up in overpriced new arcane's price tags comes from.

inkredible
08-05-2014, 06:49 PM
yeah some people just get lucky, i opened two crates i got amulet doom+ singe lol

Ishtmeet
08-05-2014, 06:57 PM
They come from their Mothers.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Robhawk
08-06-2014, 12:52 AM

All from the same rich mom? :D ;)

Ssneakykills
08-06-2014, 02:02 AM
They just have the money to blow it all on locked crates, especially with the new endgamers that pop up with maxed out gear.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Wish I could pop out with 250mil worth of gear to say hello to you

Ishtmeet
08-06-2014, 02:20 AM
All from the same rich mom? :D ;)

Yes maybe :p

yasshh
08-06-2014, 02:23 AM
Yes maybe :p

And her name is Addiction.

Ishtmeet
08-06-2014, 02:46 AM
And her name is Addiction.

Maybe Machine? Rich-baby machine

SacredKnight
08-06-2014, 02:49 AM
Back in my day all the gold came from Plat>Gold Conversions, a lot of that gold still remains in AL today. I mean, where else does it come from? It's not like people farm Jarl for gold lel.

Sirnoobalot
08-06-2014, 02:53 AM
Make plat tradable,problem solved.

Ishtmeet
08-06-2014, 02:57 AM
Make plat tradable,problem solved.
Plat spamming ofc. Create new accounts , reach lv 5 and trade 7 plats to ur main. And you can do that unli times.
So no for this.

Anarchist
08-06-2014, 03:15 AM
I checked and the major and most secure hacker sites arent selling gold for AL yet. So the problem must be plat farmers. Solve that and you will see less people running around with 250m equips.

Madnex
08-06-2014, 04:06 AM
Like I said before, reduce the 1:1 plat to gold rate and poof, in a year arcanes will go down to reasonable prices.

Most platfarming methods end up adding huge amounts of gold in game, negating gold sinks completely. It ends up on rich people's hands and when you already have ring, samael and the top mythic/arcane gear what do you do? You price new arcanes 130m, that's what.

Sirnoobalot
08-06-2014, 04:11 AM
Plat spamming ofc. Create new accounts , reach lv 5 and trade 7 plats to ur main. And you can do that unli times.
So no for this.

Hmmm good point but they can let players start with 0 plat.

Anarchist
08-06-2014, 04:22 AM
Hmmm good point but they can let players start with 0 plat.
Or sts could just add plat kits.

Convert 100 bought plat to 100 tradeable plat by going to a NPC.

I suggested this some months ago though and they said no go.

Robhawk
08-06-2014, 04:50 AM
It's a matter of perception I guess. Some newly leveled 41 mage sees your kershal and wonders the same thing I bet. Some people play more than you too. Many spent weeks playing to win SNS or the goblin event. Then there's the whole buying plat thing too.

Yes... my kershal was pure luck! ;)
I opened 10 elondrian locked and i looted a myth bulwark with the 3rd locked and with the 5th locked i got the myth bow so i sold it and bought the kersh... but i know what you want say and its probably right.

Dex Scene
08-06-2014, 05:07 AM
People should thanks them if they are spending alot of REAL moneys on the game. They are the one keeps a game free to play.

Remiem
08-06-2014, 11:06 AM
To help shed a little more light on this discussion, the top players that you see in game have indeed worked very hard for what they've got. They spend quite a lot of time in the game, and yes, many have spent real money as well. We keep a close eye on potential hacks and the free plat offer system to make sure that anyone earning plat or gold in dishonest ways are permanently removed from the game. And, honestly, almost all of those "hack" tools and websites don't work. They are just phishing hoping that someone will give up their account info. The risk of a ban or the loss of your account just isn't worth it.

The second factor here is a little luck. Like some have mentioned here, if you manage to loot an arcane from a locked crate, you are well on your way to merching your way to millions. There are many ways to hit it big in the game. I can even vouch for a few of those rich players you see out there that never spent a dime on plat and instead opt to make the time commitment that it takes to get the items that they want.

Keep it up, work hard, and make sure you keep an eye on events and announcements in the forums for opportunities to win rare items or big plat prizes. :D Also, there are some really great player guides out there with info on how to earn money etc. in game. Take a peek in the guides section.

Best of luck to you all!

lethaljade
08-06-2014, 11:25 AM
To help shed a little more light on this discussion, the top players that you see in game have indeed worked very hard for what they've got. They spend quite a lot of time in the game, and yes, many have spent real money as well. We keep a close eye on potential hacks and the free plat offer system to make sure that anyone earning plat or gold in dishonest ways are permanently removed from the game. And, honestly, almost all of those "hack" tools and websites don't work. They are just phishing hoping that someone will give up their account info. The risk of a ban or the loss of your account just isn't worth it.

The second factor here is a little luck. Like some have mentioned here, if you manage to loot an arcane from a locked crate, you are well on your way to merching your way to millions. There are many ways to hit it big in the game. I can even vouch for a few of those rich players you see out there that never spent a dime on plat and instead opt to make the time commitment that it takes to get the items that they want.

Keep it up, work hard, and make sure you keep an eye on events and announcements in the forums for opportunities to win rare items or big plat prizes. :D Also, there are some really great player guides out there with info on how to earn money etc. in game. Take a peek in the guides section.

Best of luck to you all!

Sorry remi but if you loot an arcane you aren't necessarily on your way to making millions, in terms of acquiring the best items in game for example the arcane ring, it takes 20 to 24 hammerjaws or, arcane hooks, glacian, also taking in consideration the plat conversion to gold , and crate expenses, you have to make 5m loot or more to break even if you open say 200 crates, theres too much issues with this native x and trialpay free platinum system, which is being abused, ruining the market, and making it impossible for people who are spending thousands and thousands of dollars/pounds to even aquire the best items, I know this isnt personally your fault as you are only the messenger, but I think something needs to be done about this, this is why I ask how much do I have to spend to be fully geared this season, as ive used 17 alternative accounts for 2500 plat, since this season started, the crate system is about luck, but even putting that aside, if I was to convert all this plat to gold I would have 42million, 40percent of the price for the arcane ring, this game may be pay to play, but how much are we expected to pay to aquire the best items, is my question for the developers rn.

Prahasit Prahi
08-06-2014, 11:57 AM

Actually with the help of their father...they come out from their mother.... :p

obee
08-06-2014, 12:09 PM
Actually with the help of their father...they come out from their mother.... :p

O.o

inkredible
08-06-2014, 12:12 PM
Sorry remi but if you loot an arcane you aren't necessarily on your way to making millions, in terms of acquiring the best items in game for example the arcane ring, it takes 20 to 24 hammerjaws or, arcane hooks, glacian, also taking in consideration the plat conversion to gold , and crate expenses, you have to make 5m loot or more to break even if you open say 200 crates, theres too much issues with this native x and trialpay free platinum system, which is being abused, ruining the market, and making it impossible for people who are spending thousands and thousands of dollars/pounds to even aquire the best items, I know this isnt personally your fault as you are only the messenger, but I think something needs to be done about this, this is why I ask how much do I have to spend to be fully geared this season, as ive used 17 alternative accounts for 2500 plat, since this season started, the crate system is about luck, but even putting that aside, if I was to convert all this plat to gold I would have 42million, 40percent of the price for the arcane ring, this game may be pay to play, but how much are we expected to pay to aquire the best items, is my question for the developers rn.

rich get richer!
i got sns right, so did you , thats hardwork !
well only get richer from here on now, easier to merch and u know it.

I know few people who made money off from crates and the 1-2 million they won from DM contest .. its just really how smart you handle your gold and how smart you make use of it

another example is me. i opened crates less than 5m value, merched got 15m total in two weeks, by 3-4 weeks i got my arcane maul when it was 35m value.. hardwork

lethaljade
08-06-2014, 12:37 PM
rich get richer!
i got sns right, so did you , thats hardwork !
well only get richer from here on now, easier to merch and u know it.

I know few people who made money off from crates and the 1-2 million they won from DM contest .. its just really how smart you handle your gold and how smart you make use of it

another example is me. i opened crates less than 5m value, merched got 15m total in two weeks, by 3-4 weeks i got my arcane maul when it was 35m value.. hardwork
I loose money merching just not my forte lol, grats on your profits:), I just feel kinder disappointed in the game this season, for multiple reasons, I hope to see improvements in the future, in many issues ive highlighted and many others have through many discussions, would just be nice if the dev team could take on board what were saying, alls everyone wants to do is enjoy this game and alot of people aren't right now, especially when your paying a awful lot of money.

Robhawk
08-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Well nice that Remiem replied n please think of the kershal issues again, ty! :)

Azepeiete
08-06-2014, 12:38 PM

Best of luck to you all!

She talkin Bout me, except i spent like 40 bucks :(

Kreasadriii
08-06-2014, 12:40 PM
There is no mistake that they spend money to get fun in a game :)
Maybe only different perspective and they got better currency in their country so the plat not too expensive..

Jurmans
08-06-2014, 02:09 PM
There is no mistake that they spend money to get fun in a game :)
Maybe only different perspective and they got better currency in their country so the plat not too expensive..

I spend money on this game and I certainly didn't have fun, only rage for 60€ vanishing in 3 minutes-.-"

famousfame
08-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Read my signature

nativex = plat spam :p

Serancha
08-06-2014, 03:38 PM
To help shed a little more light on this discussion, the top players that you see in game have indeed worked very hard for what they've got. They spend quite a lot of time in the game, and yes, many have spent real money as well. We keep a close eye on potential hacks and the free plat offer system to make sure that anyone earning plat or gold in dishonest ways are permanently removed from the game.

Yes, the best players maybe, but that doesn't explain the dozens of players with arcane maul and ring and samael, who have less than 20K pve kills. People who don't actually PLAY the game are not people who spend thousands of dollars it. Sure the best players who actually play and earn money may spend thousands, but one would expect their character stats to reflect it. The people who don't actually play who have all the best items are highly suspect. Nobody is actually going to believe these people shelled out legitimate dollars, or that so many new players "happened to get lucky". Let's be a bit realistic.

Khicho
08-06-2014, 04:12 PM
This is a funny thread!

Here is the bottom line and ALL AL players should know this!!! It is important for you and the rest of us so that we can hopefully find some right in a very bad!

There has been a little known long time scam going on that has made MANY people in AL VERY VERY VERY RICH!!!!

And on the flip side it has unjustly penalized ethical, loyal players that have invested so many 100's if not 1000's of our hard earned money.
What is it?
For a long time now players have simply been resetting their personal devices which in turn allowed them to spam free plat offers. This was allowed to continue for a very long time which has now had a domino effect to our game.

The most obvious effect is it has destroyed our market! Haven't you wondered how so many people can afford to spend 100's of millions without any issue?

Second, and I must say this speculation. Has anyone else noticed that the drop rate of Arcane items has significantly decreased? I have. It used to be that if you spent enough "real" money you were almost guaranteed an arcane item. Not any more. I believe that STS had to drastically decrease arcane drop rates to try and offset all the scamming.

Lastly, I can make this post because I have personally invested 1000's of dollars into this game which up until recently I was okay with. But now things have changed because players like myself have become victims of others mischievous behaviors and as a result I literally been robbed of $1000's of dollars recently.

The worst part is!!!!! I have emailed STS many times as a loyal heavily invested customer with my concerns and I have yet to receive a response.

Anarchist
08-06-2014, 04:33 PM
This is a funny thread!

Here is the bottom line and ALL AL players should know this!!! It is important for you and the rest of us so that we can hopefully find some right in a very bad!

There has been a little known long time scam going on that has made MANY people in AL VERY VERY VERY RICH!!!!

And on the flip side it has unjustly penalized ethical, loyal players that have invested so many 100's if not 1000's of our hard earned money.
What is it?
For a long time now players have simply been resetting their personal devices which in turn allowed them to spam free plat offers. This was allowed to continue for a very long time which has now had a domino effect to our game.

The most obvious effect is it has destroyed our market! Haven't you wondered how so many people can afford to spend 100's of millions without any issue?

Second, and I must say this speculation. Has anyone else noticed that the drop rate of Arcane items has significantly decreased? I have. It used to be that if you spent enough "real" money you were almost guaranteed an arcane item. Not any more. I believe that STS had to drastically decrease arcane drop rates to try and offset all the scamming.

Lastly, I can make this post because I have personally invested 1000's of dollars into this game which up until recently I was okay with. But now things have changed because players like myself have become victims of others mischievous behaviors and as a result I literally been robbed of $1000's of dollars recently.

The worst part is!!!!! I have emailed STS many times as a loyal heavily invested customer with my concerns and I have yet to receive a response.

Don't worry mate, a guy told me sts has already taking measures long time ago and have been banning plat farmers for months now. He also said not to talk about it so nobody knows and honest plat buyers keep sleeping on their feets.
Lets hope sooner or later sts will finish banning these plat farmers. At least before everyone rage quit.

Zeus
08-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Don't worry mate, a guy told me sts has already taking measures long time ago and have been banning plat farmers for months now. He also said not to talk about it so nobody knows and honest plat buyers keep sleeping on their feets.
Lets hope sooner or later sts will finish banning these plat farmers. At least before everyone rage quit.

Greetings!

It has come to my attention that there are some rumors spreading about a couple of pretty important things, so I'm here to help clear them up a bit.

Free Platinum Abuse (aka "Plat Farming")

Any abuse of the free platinum offers system is considered theft and fraud, which are both very serious offenses, and like all other things that violate the Spacetime ToS can result in your account being permanently closed without warning.

Crates Being Nerfed to Compensate for "Plat Farmers"

This is absolutely false. The odds of Locked Grand Crates of the watch are the same as they have ever been and have not been altered in any way to compensate for free platinum abuse. Arcane items are just as rare as ever, and it is still a very special occurrence to loot one from a Locked Crate, but that's just the way it has always been. :)

I hope that this clears some things up!

^^^

famousfame
08-06-2014, 04:56 PM
^^^
Lmao not nerfed right pull the other one.

Zeus
08-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Lmao not nerfed right pull the other one.

3 mythic bows, 3 mythic guns, singe, hammerjaw, lunar, and fang say otherwise. :D

I know others who have gotten even luckier.

famousfame
08-06-2014, 05:05 PM
This is a funny thread!

What is it?

U obviously didn't catch my thread which has now been deleted I have the as from there but I won't be sharing for now as I'll prolly get banned but suffice to say ur correct on pretty much everything. Rest assured mate that sts can't do nothing till now and we've spent thousands of pounds on this game while a few so called pros have abused the fk out of the system, they get ban and back with new name new account and full gear. Plat spamming been ongoing for over a year, and even zeus has been aware of this as his good frds have been involved I.e the so called kingpins of karma.

Zeus
08-06-2014, 05:09 PM
U obviously didn't catch my thread which has now been deleted I have the as from there but I won't be sharing for now as I'll prolly get banned but suffice to say ur correct on pretty much everything. Rest assured mate that sts can't do nothing till now and we've spent thousands of pounds on this game while a few so called pros have abused the fk out of the system, they get ban and back with new name new account and full gear. Plat spamming been ongoing for over a year, and even zeus has been aware of this as his good frds have been involved I.e the so called kingpins of karma.

One correction - please don't make it out that I'm hiding these sorts of people. They've already been dealt with accordingly.

famousfame
08-06-2014, 05:10 PM
One correction - please don't make it out that I'm hiding these sorts of people. They've already been dealt with accordingly.
Haa Haa don't be scared bro ur clean

Zeus
08-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Haa Haa don't be scared bro ur clean

I just like to clarify because I'm constantly being accused and every time I get asked to prove it, I show the evidence and come out clean. -.-

Jurmans
08-06-2014, 05:20 PM
I just like to clarify because I'm constantly being accused and every time I get asked to prove it, I show the evidence and come out clean. -.-

Prove to me that ur still rich after u give me a glacian, singe, hj and samael;).

Try to beat that :p.

Zeus
08-06-2014, 05:22 PM
Prove to me that ur still rich after u give me a glacian, singe, hj and samael;).

Try to beat that :p.

I love your sense of humor! :rolleyes:

Jurmans
08-06-2014, 05:24 PM
I love your sense of humor! :rolleyes:

-.- hmmm hoped on another reaction close to: "what's your ign" :rolleyes: :p

Reunegade
08-06-2014, 05:25 PM
-.- hmmm hoped on another reaction close to: "what's your ign" :rolleyes: :p
Please just stop... there's a point where it's not funny anymore. And if it's not a joke, lol. Just lol

Anarchist
08-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Why i don't like you around threads where stuff like driving price down or curing inflation is cause i believe you are one of the majors that is contributing or that contributed to drive prices up.
Now i don't have the ss when you said you made arcane ring and shard inflate with the help of resilence 2 GM's but i do have this:

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r486/Oj_Junior/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-07-26-16-26-13_zps45a8cf99.png (http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/Oj_Junior/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-07-26-16-26-13_zps45a8cf99.png.html)

Said between us i don't mind you merching your stuff for maximum profit or inflatuating prices thats what a mercher does and i cant deny you are very good at it. What i dont understand is why the next day you come out saying you never admitted or attempted to drive prices up when it was in your interest to do so...when you really did it.

As for the plat farming sts has been banning people since months but here we are still discussing it and prices keep going up every time a new arcane item is released. So maybe this sluggish banning policy isn't really efficient and needs to be changed. I personally know 15 people and suspect without evidence 3 of plat farming, will i go and tell sts?definately No. So you should just lift your hope of people stop protecting their friends like you said yesterday cause nobody wants to be the "spy" for the sake of sts.

Zeus
08-07-2014, 12:36 AM
Anarchist, if I admitted openly that I manipulate prices based off of supply and demand, don't you think I wouldn't mind admitted inflating arcane rings/shards if that were my doing? I can name what I've inflated but sorry, shard had very little to do with me. That's not to say I didn't cash in on it - I did (considering I bought a shard for 53.5m from Pentavia & when I came back, they were 80m) However, the inflation of the shard was not my doing.

• Arlor sets going from 2m to 5m was my doing.
• Daggers going from 10m to 30m was me.
• Jester going from 25m to 35m was partially me. I didn't hoard all of them, just some.

Those are the only real ones I think I'm responsible for. The others were just natural supply and demand or someone else who knew how to manipulate the market.

As I said before, as a merchant - I would not invest money into my suggestions. Why? They are just suggestions. Thus, they have a very little chance to pay off and a very big chance to cause a loss of capital.

So, to answer your point - I'll admit when I have plans to control the market. I don't really have a reason not to - it's not like it affects the supply and demand. If an item is desirable, it'll remain disirable until another more disirable item comes along.

The whole reason why the banning plat farmers is not working is that banning the player does not stop the gold from entering the economy. Furthermore, when they ban a plat spammer, the plat spammer can easily come back. When he comes back, usually through spamming plat offers yet again, he/she generates even more gold out of nowhere. As you can see, this along with continual plat spam abuse leads to hyperinflation.

So, as I said on the previous thread - it's an issue NativeX needs to take care of. STG cannot really do all that much about it, you know? So telling people publicly specifically how to do it only helps make the problem worse.

epicrrr
08-07-2014, 02:36 AM
On hoarding, i know rich people collaborate to increase item prizes such as: lets start buying all the deary egg to make it 8m. :banana:

Robhawk
08-07-2014, 03:56 AM
I just threw up in my mouth

:angel:

Dwertyq
08-07-2014, 07:00 AM
Lol you can't farm plat ahaha

Lol you just didn't how to do it XD

Wutzgood
08-07-2014, 07:55 AM
Anarchist, if I admitted openly that I manipulate prices based off of supply and demand, don't you think I wouldn't mind admitted inflating arcane rings/shards if that were my doing? I can name what I've inflated but sorry, shard had very little to do with me. That's not to say I didn't cash in on it - I did (considering I bought a shard for 53.5m from Pentavia & when I came back, they were 80m) However, the inflation of the shard was not my doing.

• Arlor sets going from 2m to 5m was my doing.
• Daggers going from 10m to 30m was me.
• Jester going from 25m to 35m was partially me. I didn't hoard all of them, just some.

Those are the only real ones I think I'm responsible for. The others were just natural supply and demand or someone else who knew how to manipulate the market.

As I said before, as a merchant - I would not invest money into my suggestions. Why? They are just suggestions. Thus, they have a very little chance to pay off and a very big chance to cause a loss of capital.

So, to answer your point - I'll admit when I have plans to control the market. I don't really have a reason not to - it's not like it affects the supply and demand. If an item is desirable, it'll remain disirable until another more disirable item comes along.

The whole reason why the banning plat farmers is not working is that banning the player does not stop the gold from entering the economy. Furthermore, when they ban a plat spammer, the plat spammer can easily come back. When he comes back, usually through spamming plat offers yet again, he/she generates even more gold out of nowhere. As you can see, this along with continual plat spam abuse leads to hyperinflation.

So, as I said on the previous thread - it's an issue NativeX needs to take care of. STG cannot really do all that much about it, you know? So telling people publicly specifically how to do it only helps make the problem worse.

If this is true I have to say thanks Zeus. My Xmas tree vanity has gone from 1.6 mil for set in december to 5.5 mil for the set now. I Turned down 4.5 mil for just the suit yesterday. Keep up the good work.

Serancha
08-07-2014, 07:59 AM
3 mythic bows, 3 mythic guns, singe, hammerjaw, lunar, and fang say otherwise. :D

I know others who have gotten even luckier.

I just threw up in my mouth

This ^

boyboksingero
08-07-2014, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=famousfame;1769361]U obviously didn't catch my thread which has now been deleted I have the as from there but I won't be sharing for now as I'll prolly get banned but suffice to say ur correct on pretty much everything. Rest assured mate that sts can't do nothing till now and we've spent thousands of pounds on this game while a few so called pros have abused the fk out of the system, they get ban and back with new name new account and full gear. Plat spamming been ongoing for over a year, and even zeus has been aware of this as his good frds have been involved I.e the so called kingpins of karma.

nativex = plat spam :p[/ hmmmm

Ishtmeet
08-07-2014, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE=famousfame;1769361]U obviously didn't catch my thread which has now been deleted I have the as from there but I won't be sharing for now as I'll prolly get banned but suffice to say ur correct on pretty much everything. Rest assured mate that sts can't do nothing till now and we've spent thousands of pounds on this game while a few so called pros have abused the fk out of the system, they get ban and back with new name new account and full gear. Plat spamming been ongoing for over a year, and even zeus has been aware of this as his good frds have been involved I.e the so called kingpins of karma.

nativex = plat spam :p[/ hmmmm

Shouldn't mention guildnames.