PDA

View Full Version : Question

nutthebear
08-05-2014, 05:21 PM
so ive been playing this game since a month after they stopped giving founders out....i know a lot in this game. But one thing i am unsure of is if the l15 pink auto crossbow still drops.....i had an argument with a very nooby level 15 from zone (evacuations) who claims he's been playing for the same amount of time. This individual said this item doesn't exist and never has.....which is a lie. So if anyone could help me figure this out that would be nice. ive been farming Sharlerockstone vally with my l15 attempting to obtain this rare item. Please add accelerates and immunization in game ! thank you for those who respond!

synfullmagic_23110
08-05-2014, 05:44 PM
I am a "new gen" and te best I have gotten is a L15 purple crossbow

nutthebear
08-05-2014, 05:48 PM
I am a "new gen" and te best I have gotten is a L15 purple crossbowyes i've gotten that before. I remember about 2 and a half years ago they were selling the pink ones for 3.5-4mil

synfullmagic_23110
08-05-2014, 05:49 PM
yes i've gotten that before. I remember about 2 and a half years ago they were selling the pink ones for 3.5-4mil

Wow well I haven't seen one but am not denying that there is one also am not agreeing with it at the same time

programmed
08-05-2014, 05:54 PM
There are no pink ones anymore for l15, they only exist as l19 and 26 now.

nutthebear
08-05-2014, 05:59 PM
There are no pink ones anymore for l15, they only exist as l19 and 26 now.they did exist tho right?

programmed
08-05-2014, 06:10 PM
they did exist tho right?

Not that I know of. I've seen a couple people claim it existed but I've never seen it or heard of it being lower than l19.

Rescind
08-05-2014, 06:38 PM
I'm evacuation and I've been in the l15 range for a long time. I know where you got your "pink 15 xbow exists" from. It was a myth created by bous and a few others a while back. They don't exist. They start scaling at lvl19 and up. If they did exist, why isn't any 15 pvper using it? Sure it might be rare but there is no sign of a pink xbow even though I played 15 for over 3yrs

If you do somehow manage to find one in game, show to me and I'll apologize to you for being "ignorant" as you called me in game

DivineMoustache
08-05-2014, 07:24 PM
way to call out my guild member, anyway here is the info you may or may not want

this xbow DOES NOT exist anymore, i doubt it EVER dropped. There used to be the POTENTIAL for one to exist, as i recall, a level 15 dreamer's dark bolt blaster dropped before, and it comes from the same loot table as the sniper's xbow. However, these have since been discontinued, so if one does exist, it's locked on some inactive account somewhere to never be seen.

pink xbow l15 never sold for 3.5-4m as you recall. If one is out there, it would be the rarest item in the game.

synfullmagic_23110
08-05-2014, 07:38 PM
way to call out my guild member, anyway here is the info you may or may not want

this xbow DOES NOT exist anymore, i doubt it EVER dropped. There used to be the POTENTIAL for one to exist, as i recall, a level 15 dreamer's dark bolt blaster dropped before, and it comes from the same loot table as the sniper's xbow. However, these have since been discontinued, so if one does exist, it's locked on some inactive account somewhere to never be seen.

pink xbow l15 never sold for 3.5-4m as you recall. If one is out there, it would be the rarest item in the game.

Dammit I wish I can photoshop and say I have one

Whirlzap
08-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Let's refrain from derailing this thread please.

To answer your question, no, no such L15 Pink Auto-Crossbow exists and none has ever existed since the start of this game.
The rumors that you speak of are false; back when the forums had a farming frenzy over the scaled L15 Purple Auto-Crossbows, an exhausting amount of time was spent on potentially looting a L15 Pink Auto-Crossbow, but to no success. Though there is no direct developer confirmation, it is certain that L15 Pink Auto-Crossbows do not exist.

Rescind
08-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Thank you mr whirlzap

DivineMoustache
08-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Let's refrain from derailing this thread please.

To answer your question, no, no such L15 Pink Auto-Crossbow exists and none has ever existed since the start of this game.
The rumors that you speak of are false; back when the forums had a farming frenzy over the scaled L15 Purple Auto-Crossbows, an exhausting amount of time was spent on potentially looting a L15 Pink Auto-Crossbow, but to no success. Though there is no direct developer confirmation, it is certain that L15 Pink Auto-Crossbows do not exist.

i think that they have had the potential to drop, as shown by the l15 dreamer's dark bolt blaster, however, I think that potential has long been discontinued.

edit: I'm sorry, my whole life and beliefs are a lie, after HEAVY sifting, the hacked scaled dreamers blaster is actually lvl 20, not 15. I do recall someone saying something abt a l15 dreamers, but my memory is probably wrong.

xbow does not exist