PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea

Jurmans
08-05-2014, 07:32 PM
For all the people that have bought plat and have gotten nothing at all from locks, do you think it's a good idea that when you buy plat,each plat pack has an different exclusive item (vanity) which gets a more epic look each time you buy that pack? Just so that you are left with something from buying plat instead of a - in gold and a - in irl money.

Just an idea having the feeling I'm gonna get loads of negative reactions but yeah.

Jurmans
08-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Not tradeable:).

Ps: don't give me crap like another thing for the plat buyers.

Energizeric
08-05-2014, 07:39 PM
In PL they used to give occasional rewards for plat spenders, like the level 66 angel sets, and other occasional vanity items. It was a nice touch that has been missing from AL. None of these items were tradable, and they were never items that had the best stats, but it was still nice to have something discontinued and exclusive once in a while.

Jurmans
08-05-2014, 07:41 PM
In PL they used to give occasional rewards for plat spenders, like the level 66 angel sets, and other occasional vanity items. It was a nice touch that has been missing from AL. None of these items were tradable, and they were never items that had the best stats, but it was still nice to have something discontinued and exclusive once in a while.

PL stole my idea 0.o ;( (never did pl) :p

Come online i want to buy ur pumpkin helm:).

Energizeric
08-05-2014, 08:04 PM
I'll be online later :)

What's your IGN?

Eski
08-06-2014, 02:32 AM
A better idea would be a kind of the gold vanity for big spenders..
Like total spend 20 k plat or something..

Jurmans
08-06-2014, 04:03 AM
I'll be online later :)

What's your IGN?

My sig

Dex Scene
08-06-2014, 05:20 AM
I adore this idea

Madnex
08-06-2014, 07:02 AM
Good idea. Sub-rewards for platinum spenders should be purely cosmetic, I agree.