PDA

View Full Version : New mmorpg

Int
08-05-2014, 10:49 PM
Anyone played "KING the mmorpg" from the App Store? I tried it out and it seems like a decent mmorpg, if u guys have it then add me!
Igns are: Cry,Bless.Wand,Bully (I mainly use Cry)

P.s: it's on Android as well

synfullmagic_23110
08-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Woa OG

And seems good

CAK Vader
08-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Lemme guess, you downloaded because of the pretty girls on the preview pics...

Int
08-08-2014, 03:13 PM

LOL everyone has Been telling
Me that! The answer is no... I've been looking for an mmorpg to play since AL is boring now and I went to top charts and suprisingly the game was on number 30, I played it and it was great! It had all the aspect of an mmo and the legends games

Int
08-08-2014, 03:52 PM
Oh dang, the game is number 2 on rpg category

CAK Vader
08-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Me that! The answer is no... I've been looking for an mmorpg to play since AL is boring now and I went to top charts and suprisingly the game was on number 30, I played it and it was great! It had all the aspect of an mmo and the legends games
Lemme guess, you have a gf that stalks the forums, it's ok buddy, we all are tempted by pretty mmorpg medieval fake ladies...

Int
08-08-2014, 10:04 PM
Lemme guess, you have a gf that stalks the forums, it's ok buddy, we all are tempted by pretty mmorpg medieval fake ladies...

Haha no.. I don't have a gf xD, I'm not those people who are into those virtual girls. But it seems like you aren't getting the fact that I play it because I like mmos and KING is the only mmo that's decent enough to be on par with the legends title

CAK Vader
08-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Haha no.. I don't have a gf xD, I'm not those people who are into those virtual girls. But it seems like you aren't getting the fact that I play it because I like mmos and KING is the only mmo that's decent enough to be on par with the legends title

It's ok, you don't have to hide it any longer, just let it all out, a good cry is what you need, those girls aren't real, I'm sorry

Int
08-09-2014, 11:38 AM

It's ok, you don't have to hide it any longer, just let it all out, a good cry is what you need, those girls aren't real, I'm sorry

I didn't know u were a troll, my bad.. Go eat a snickers bar, your not urself, or maybe you are

Roberto077
08-09-2014, 04:15 PM

Are you in TCG?

Zylx
08-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Do you need a good device to be able to play? Does the game run as smooth as AL? Would a cheap $150 prepaid smartphone be able to run it well?

dudetus
08-09-2014, 05:53 PM
MMO named KING.

I think that game's developers are trying to compensate something

Int
08-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Do you need a good device to be able to play? Does the game run as smooth as AL? Would a cheap $150 prepaid smartphone be able to run it well?

I think so, the graphics isn't overkill and im pretty sure it can run on any device

Somemager
08-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Omg! That game was one of my platinum offers, it was decent i may try it again.

HarryBear
08-10-2014, 02:19 AM
Have you guys ever played the Zenonia series? I played all and they're pretty solid.

synfullmagic_23110
08-10-2014, 02:49 AM
Have you guys ever played the Zenonia series? I played all and they're pretty solid.
They are good but I have never gotten to completing them soi end up getting hacked apks with unlimited stuffff

Int
08-10-2014, 03:41 PM

Yeah, they were great!

toxorto
08-11-2014, 01:27 AM
lemme guess, you have a gf that stalks the forums, it's ok buddy, we all are tempted by pretty mmorpg medieval fake ladies...
looooooooooooool

toxorto
08-11-2014, 01:29 AM
Anyone played "KING the mmorpg" from the App Store? I tried it out and it seems like a decent mmorpg, if u guys have it then add me!
Igns are: Cry,Bless.Wand,Bully (I mainly use Cry)

P.s: it's on Android as well
I am going to check that game!! XD

P.S hope ill catch a good name :)

iisted
08-11-2014, 01:36 AM
Is it Emperor , the mmorpg?

toxorto
08-11-2014, 01:57 AM
I just made a account but I really don't like the gameplay...

P.S none of the names I wanted was available...

Shnookz
08-11-2014, 10:47 AM
Awesome game that I immensly reccomend & can almost garuntee you will love...
Order & Chaos Online! It used to cost money, but now it's completely FREE!

I love it & would reccomend it to everyone! If you start playing, please feel free to add me! (:

Shnookz (Ranger, lv 38)

Ishtmeet
08-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Have anyone tried these games?
1) Noob the MmoRpg
2) Queen the Mmorpg
3) Prince the MMORPG??

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Int
08-11-2014, 09:07 PM
1) Noob the MmoRpg
2) Queen the Mmorpg
3) Prince the MMORPG??

U trolled me there....

Ishtmeet
08-11-2014, 09:26 PM
U trolled me there....

:* :banana:

toxorto
08-12-2014, 12:20 AM
Awesome game that I immensly reccomend & can almost garuntee you will love...
Order & Chaos Online! It used to cost money, but now it's completely FREE!

I love it & would reccomend it to everyone! If you start playing, please feel free to add me! (:

Shnookz (Ranger, lv 38)
What? Its free now? last time I saw the game on play store it cost 1€ anyway now I am gonna download it!!!!

synfullmagic_23110
08-12-2014, 01:36 AM
What? Its free now? last time I saw the game on play store it cost 1€ anyway now I am gonna download it!!!!

It's free for now
I think I read somewhere that they might make it back to its price

toxorto
08-12-2014, 02:14 AM
It's free for now
I think I read somewhere that they might make it back to its price
I downloaded it xD but why are all the names already in use!?!?! I am trying over 10 mins to find a name -_-"

toxorto
08-12-2014, 12:11 PM
I tried order and chaos...and I am very disappointed from gameloft the graphics are not so good as expected since the app is 1,7Gb... And I really don't lile the gameplay you need to attack a mob one by one... That means you cant "pull" them... And the mobs are not attacking you even if you stay next behind them...My conclusion is that there is no other game like AL..
I have to say a BIG thanks to STS..

Ishtmeet
08-12-2014, 12:24 PM
I tried order and chaos...and I am very disappointed from gameloft the graphics are not so good as expected since the app is 1,7Gb... And I really don't lile the gameplay you need to attack a mob one by one... That means you cant "pull" them... And the mobs are not attacking you even if you stay next behind them...My conclusion is that there is no other game like AL..
I have to say a BIG thanks to STS..

STS Rulez
Rest all foolz

Neutrone
08-12-2014, 01:09 PM
1) Noob the MmoRpg
2) Queen the Mmorpg
3) Prince the MMORPG??

You know I seriously believed these were real :eek:

Neutrone
08-12-2014, 01:10 PM

Lol

yasshh
08-12-2014, 01:11 PM
STS Rulez
Rest all foolz

Eh. And why is that?the 2nd part

Ishtmeet
08-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Eh. And why is that?the 2nd part

"Foolz" was for other gaming companies. Lol I use a lot of forums, that is a common punch line

GreenLord
08-13-2014, 11:31 AM
King the Mmorpg isn't bad... But the graphics are kinda lame, and the chat system kinda complex. One of the reasons why I like STS games because of the simple chat system. You just talk to only one person, or everyone in the group. Not stuff like World Chat and Nation Chat

Int
08-14-2014, 01:09 PM
King the Mmorpg isn't bad... But the graphics are kinda lame, and the chat system kinda complex. One of the reasons why I like STS games because of the simple chat system. You just talk to only one person, or everyone in the group. Not stuff like World Chat and Nation Chat

Well it did come out like a month ago so I guess it's still in beta phase

Motivating
08-15-2014, 01:02 PM
c9, aion, aura kingdom

best mmorpgs
nuff said

Krobelus
08-16-2014, 08:29 PM
c9, aion, aura kingdom

best mmorpgs
nuff said

I have played aion and was a gladiator, sorc, and chanter.

I dont think these people have played it and they might be only referring to mobile games.

So far in all mmos koreans are the best example aion. Nuff said.

Btw, do not forget rfonline. It's way better than what you have mentioned.

CAK Vader
08-17-2014, 09:42 PM
I didn't know u were a troll, my bad.. Go eat a snickers bar, your not urself, or maybe you are

I'm Sowwy myself is very "special"

CAK Vader
08-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Are you in TCG?

Yes, yes I am xD

Krobelus
08-17-2014, 10:44 PM
Currently, I am playing King and it is very similar to "age of titans" if you have played it then you'll agree with me.

Graphics is very ragnarok style and I was never a fan of ragnarok online. How i wish the graphics was like avabel lol. Overall it is a fun game.
I am currently level 38 at the moment.

Cleric - zealot - shadowmaster in progress.

Roberto077
08-17-2014, 10:52 PM
Yes, yes I am xD

Do not troll other players or I will kick you.

In the ankle to be exact.

Motivating
08-17-2014, 11:02 PM
I have played aion and was a gladiator, sorc, and chanter.

I dont think these people have played it and they might be only referring to mobile games.

So far in all mmos koreans are the best example aion. Nuff said.

Btw, do not forget rfonline. It's way better than what you have mentioned.
Never tried it, ill have a look

CAK Vader
08-18-2014, 02:40 PM
Do not troll other players or I will kick you.

In the ankle to be exact.
Me Sowwy, but I'm just a bit of a troll under da bridge, it was funny, because it didn't cause any flames right? :P

Roberto077
08-18-2014, 10:14 PM
Me Sowwy, but I'm just a bit of a troll under da bridge, it was funny, because it didn't cause any flames right? :P

If it was only funny for you and fits under trolling, then it isn't worth posting.

CAK Vader
08-19-2014, 06:54 AM
If it was only funny for you and fits under trolling, then it isn't worth posting.

But it wasn't only funny to me D: and he wanted me to get a snickers, it's all good now .-.