PDA

View Full Version : New character

Dwertyq
08-06-2014, 01:42 AM
I hope sts make a new character like assassin a male counter part of rouge of course its dex type
Weapon : katana/ two hand guns

Xeusx
08-06-2014, 02:22 AM
I'm sure they wont implement other character because this will cause more unbalance.

Legallyblonde
08-06-2014, 03:34 AM
I'm sure they wont implement other character because this will cause more unbalance.
Naw, they have to add a new character sometime. But an assasin isn't the best idea imo...sorry :/

SacredKnight
08-06-2014, 03:45 AM
Guys!!! We are getting off track here!!! REMEMBER

#ARCANEDEARY

Xeusx
08-06-2014, 04:06 AM
guys!!! We are getting off track here!!! Remember

#arcanedeary
why on earth you make this tag?!?!?!

SacredKnight
08-06-2014, 04:09 AM
why on earth you make this tag?!?!?!

This tag has been going on for quite some time now, I can't remember when...lol Anyways, there have been at least 3 threads about new classes posted in the previous months, I made a lengthy contribution to one of them so I would just like to say: Search the forums for the threads to get some ideas on what has been suggested so far ;)

Xeusx
08-06-2014, 04:40 AM
This tag has been going on for quite some time now, I can't remember when...lol Anyways, there have been at least 3 threads about new classes posted in the previous months, I made a lengthy contribution to one of them so I would just like to say: Search the forums for the threads to get some ideas on what has been suggested so far ;)

Rubana
08-06-2014, 06:32 AM
Why not making different sub-groups to choose? So you can decide if you are lvl 41(or whatever what lvl, maybe with the new expansion) if you want to be Rogue or Assassin...
So you have some items for both sub-groups and some who are class specific. The same with the other classes (mage and warrior).

The assassin may have less armor and hp than the rogue sub-group but more dmg...

Let's discuss that :D