PDA

View Full Version : Its time for new Mythic Amulet

Topnotcher
08-06-2014, 03:16 AM
Guys do you think now is the right time for new mythic amulets?

Or shall STS add new quest for it to be upgraded?

I wonder whats next?

SacredKnight
08-06-2014, 03:26 AM
Right now we are wondering whether the "Mystic Amulet" is Mythic or just another OP legendary to keep the real whiners at bay :3
I hope it is a New Mythic Amulet .....

Madnex
08-06-2014, 03:50 AM
Mystic =/= Mythic.

It'll be a classic legendary untradable reward from the tombs questline, kind of like the one in Kraken Mines. As for stats, I hope it's at least considerable replacement for mythic amulets.

Titanium
08-06-2014, 03:56 AM
It's time for a mythic ring lv 41 . IMO mythic ring should come first. We have a hard time PvP against arcane rings. I don't have 100m to spend on something that will cost 50m when mythic ring will come. That would be my question. When mythic rings are going to be release ?

SacredKnight
08-06-2014, 04:03 AM
It's time for a mythic ring lv 41 . IMO mythic ring should come first. We have a hard time PvP against arcane rings. I don't have 100m to spend on something that will cost 50m when mythic ring will come. That would be my question. When mythic rings are going to be release ?

A mythic ring will come next expansion, however in my perspective it shouldn't even come because the Arcane Ring itself is superior and making something that has near stats and cost 10times less is bad business :3

@Madnex,
I guess your right, I forget to think about that :/ But they did say it would be " Something like we have never seen before " ...So I suppose it will be special...but how special? The other two amulets were meh, the Pen' Tides is a great amulet for warrior, but that is one class...and Gleipner was just bad :/ So..will this Amulet be better? Will it have a particle affect? Will it have a proc? Will STS make an Arcane Deary and a Unicorn?

Who knows... O:

Titanium
08-06-2014, 04:58 AM
A mythic ring will come next expansion, however in my perspective it shouldn't even come because the Arcane Ring itself is superior and making something that has near stats and cost 10times less is bad business :3

Who told you the mythic ring will come next expansion? or is just guessing?

A mythic ring is necesary only because i ( and many others ) can't compete with Arcane Ring users . The fight in PvP it's not balanced at all .

And to be honest your perspective seeing the arcane ring like the holy grail is not cool. You basically saying " Who doesn't have Arcane Ring deserves to die " . Do you even PvP? It's harsh to be killed in a combo without having at least a chance if you don't start with a normal charge attack then the combo. ( rogues fight )

I don't know why is my fault the arcane ring will cost less if the mythic counterpart is coming. Not my fault people paid 100m+ for the exclusivity... that happens wih every item. Look at kershal , sns , and many other items.

Madnex
08-06-2014, 06:56 AM
A mythic ring is needed, an upgraded one that enables at least 200-300 more HP with a small armor buff of 50-70 and same/slightly more damage.

Not sure why it was skipped for new mythic weapons again...