PDA

View Full Version : The cap update

QuaderupleeJr
08-06-2014, 04:37 AM
Sts, Seriously Need to add double exp, bonus offers and half off elixirs, also because i'm seeing so many updates get all of us happy,
thinking theres going to be double exp, bonus offers and half off elixirs, when the other cap was out you made the first half off elixirs and was capable
but this cap is quite Extreme and i know those of you who have capped are thinking that its no problem at all... which is because they are hardcore spenders
i was expecting these updates on the first weekend?..
well i'm not angry with sts but, i really want them to encourage us to cap with bonus offers, half elixirs and double xp....

Ssneakykills
08-06-2014, 04:55 AM
No.

bearuang
08-06-2014, 05:54 AM
No.
Gf.

abejaazeb
08-06-2014, 06:30 AM
No.

agreed

stricker20000
08-06-2014, 07:07 AM
agreed

well the reason for the "no" is because some players spent the full amount of plat to cap already... and if an offer would arrive now they would feel disadvantaged.
anyways I hope there will be a plat offer some day

AppleNoob
08-06-2014, 09:24 AM
well the reason for the "no" is because some players spent the full amount of plat to cap already... and if an offer would arrive now they would feel disadvantaged.
anyways I hope there will be a plat offer some day
Sorry but it still isnt fair for most of us to take 5 months just to reach 77 when they just spent roughly 1k-1.5k plat and got to 77 in a day. Most of us dont spend that kind of money and it would be fair if they did a double exp weekend or something. Also the players that capped spending plat if they were to feel disadvantaged it would be their fault. They rushed to the new cap when it was meant to take a while and be a time consumer whereas with the non plat spenders we aren't even in the 100ks. Its just not fair to cater to a small portion of the community just because they spent 100 dollars capping and they would feel disadvantaged if sts put out bonus offers, half off elixers, and double exp

Trenton
08-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Sorry but it still isnt fair for most of us to take 5 months just to reach 77 when they just spent roughly 1k-1.5k plat and got to 77 in a day. Most of us dont spend that kind of money and it would be fair if they did a double exp weekend or something. Also the players that capped spending plat if they were to feel disadvantaged it would be their fault. They rushed to the new cap when it was meant to take a while and be a time consumer whereas with the non plat spenders we aren't even in the 100ks. Its just not fair to cater to a small portion of the community just because they spent 100 dollars capping and they would feel disadvantaged if sts put out bonus offers, half off elixers, and double exp
It is an elite cap, not everyone is expected to cap in less than a week.

The Happiness
08-06-2014, 10:14 AM
It is an elite cap, not everyone is expected to cap in less than a week.

In my opinion there is nothing "elite" about gaining 300k xp in plasma. STG might just have well have had a pay plat to insta cap option.

Trenton
08-06-2014, 10:42 AM
In my opinion there is nothing "elite" about gaining 300k xp in plasma. STG might just have well have had a pay plat to insta cap option.
Of course there isn't, but what could they have done? There are supposed to be some things that plat users have an advantage over non plat users with, and being able to use Plasma is one of them.

Burstnuke
08-06-2014, 11:27 AM

Didnt sts do bonus offers before The cap anyways? Stop complaining we all asked for a cap and all i see if people constantly complaining about it? Really.

SillyJuan
08-06-2014, 12:52 PM
It would be fair for once, on the fifth day to give us a 3x. C'mon give us something to work here with! Instead of those crappy vanities smh

nutthebear
08-06-2014, 02:09 PM
It would be fair for once, on the fifth day to give us a 3x. C'mon give us something to work here with! Instead of those crappy vanities smhSee i used to spend money on this game, that is until sts banned my account (nut and king) for asking for my email back. I agree that all level caps are supposed to take time....especially this 300k xp cap. But sts obviously wants people to waste their money on this. which is why they have the elite cut throat. On to the point. I do believe that they should have at least on of these....hoping not the bonus plat offers since those rarely work in the first place. Double xp weekend would be the best for everyone.

Somemager
08-06-2014, 02:11 PM
I've posted and posted on getting the Daily Blessing fixed but it just doesnt work :/

Fusionstrike
08-06-2014, 03:51 PM
There's only been one weekend since cap came out and you're upset that it wasn't double xp? Just take a breath. They'll do one at some point.