PDA

View Full Version : Free unlimited mobile internet

thugimmortal
01-15-2011, 08:50 PM
Are you paying too much for your mobile internet

Im on the giffgaff network that offers free unlimited internet which is always handy for playing online games like pl. if anyones intrested you can get your free sim here

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/thugimmortal

KingFu
01-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Are you paying too much for your mobile internet

Im on the giffgaff network that offers free unlimited internet which is always handy for playing online games like pl. if anyones intrested you can get your free sim here

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/thugimmortal

It said thug immortal when the page was loading, are you a part of the company?

Also, I'm pretty sure this is advertising....

thugimmortal
01-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Do you personally have one?

Yeah im on android and on the giffgaff network

im using it now its the only connection to the net i have at the moment and it does not cost ne anything. theres no cap on the data i use thats why i posted here so anyone who wants free mobile internet can

thugimmortal
01-15-2011, 09:04 PM
It said thug immortal when the page was loading, are you a part of the company?

Also, I'm pretty sure this is advertising....

No im a member of giffgaff everyone is who uses the network and no im not a part of the company and is this post not allowed then

Refriedchicken
01-15-2011, 09:06 PM
If it's 100% free without strings attatched, why do you want to be a refferer? o.o

This is advertising.

thugimmortal
01-15-2011, 09:22 PM
Because i get points towards credit to refer people plus anyone who joins through me gets 5.00 free credit when you sign up. and you have to credit the sim it just does not go down when you use data. also calls from giffgaff to giffgaff are free.

if this thread is not allowed i will delete it

i dont care if anyone joins up i just wanted to share what network im on

ive seen posts referencing dungeon defenders and other games is that not advertising too?

as ive said if this post is not allowed and will say sorry to spacetime for posting