PDA

View Full Version : Top players

Chrisaetoshawker
08-06-2014, 09:50 AM
Umm....this is just an idea
I'm not absolutely right
So...yeah in the last two events, goblin and ursoth, as you can see in the lb they have incredibly high score
Yes they're good! But it has nothing to do with skills you have but the money (and time) you've spent
Isn't it weird?
Well, I have no idea on how to make it more like a "skill competition" not "money competition"
I'm not smart, but sts and some of you are!!
And the locked crate problem is also a big problem in this game
Why almost everything has to do with locked crate-.-
I mean if you want to be rich....
So.....How do you think about it?

Jurmans
08-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Srry but how do I think about what? That sts made this p2w?

Chrisaetoshawker
08-06-2014, 10:16 AM
Ideas about how to change or whatever haha

Jurmans
08-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Ideas about how to change or whatever haha

Oh like that:).

matanofx
08-06-2014, 12:45 PM
This is the case in any MMO RPG

The paying player will defeat the free player, youll find tons of memes and gifs about it if you just google "paying player vs free player"

If paying money to get better gear wouldnt help you in this game why would anyone spend money on this game? STS is a business and they need cashflow.

If you got any idea of a competition that doesnt require gear but does require skills id be happy to know cause i cant think of anything like that.

(Its possible to be rich and a free player but youll have to play for a while to gain gold as a free player)

Frohnatur
08-06-2014, 09:35 PM
I'm a free player with arcane pet and elo mythic gun. I'm nr. 18 on the sorc top player board.

I do not play more than 3 hours a day.

So.

Everything is possible. You have to find ways, is all.

AL is still a very generous free2play game.

It might very well be that the event lb are impossible without paying money, but they're just temporary lbs. There are other ways to be on top.