PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions 1v1 pvp area in old or existing pvp maps.

Ipoopsy
08-06-2014, 09:52 AM
There should be an area where we can do 1v1 pvp without any interference from others either in existing pvp maps or new addition pvp map in the near future.

Once any two people goes in that area, then it will have a barrier up to prevent any interferences. This way it will prevent people from ganging.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

ibighunk
08-08-2014, 06:49 AM
+1 Yup suggested many times hope they like it

kinzmet
08-08-2014, 07:23 AM
+1 Toooooo many 1v1 PVP suggestions +1 to them all.

Crazymobkiller
08-08-2014, 07:28 AM
I like the idea but to enter that 1v1 pvp map u must have your opponent in a party.

Riptank
08-08-2014, 09:12 AM
I agree with some minor exceptions:
No LB Achievements
No KDR for 1v1
To avoid LB corruption by those dummy farmers. If this is included in LB then they are invisible, we cant track them.

Soundlesskill
08-08-2014, 10:10 AM
What would it prove?
Rouge vs Rouge is completely stupid now.
Gear and positioning is everything.

Songoku
10-20-2014, 09:14 AM
+99999 to this idea. No fun playing pvp if u have twinks that kill u in like 1 second even the 2 second vultabilty from shield is useless. I want to fight people who are like me with avarage gear not people rolling with mythic and legendarys and pets like singe and samele that be killing me before i even get a chance to spam skill. Its frustrating how i can only kill 3 times while dying like 100. This idea needs to happen ASAP maybe this week would be good since its half term so i can enjoy pvp in my holidays. THIS IDEA NEEDS TO HAPPEN STS. After giving up on the lvl cap, pvp is all i got and atm im really annoyed that this is even worse/hard than aiming for lvl cap since i cant take pride of my KDR

Songoku
10-20-2014, 09:22 AM
I agree with some minor exceptions:
No LB Achievements
No KDR for 1v1
To avoid LB corruption by those dummy farmers. If this is included in LB then they are invisible, we cant track them.

Errmm no KDR whats the point then? Rather leave it as it is if KDR is gonna be disabled. KDR is the reason for this idea so fair fights can happen.
I agree with the no leaderboard achivement though.