PDA

View Full Version : Stop 76 eye of eternity and onyx quest.

Armourslash
08-06-2014, 10:02 AM
They should stop these because now, anyone, regardless of if you capped at bsm or not, can get 2pc elite ring, even new people can get it, so I reccomend that you stop:
1. Automatically getting an eye of eternity in your inventory.
2. Not have an onyx quest to do once you have the shadoe minion disguise.

Hawkbby
08-06-2014, 10:04 AM
1. Stop making posts like these
2. It was STG way of doing things, deal with it.

Burstnuke
08-06-2014, 11:25 AM
They should stop these because now, anyone, regardless of if you capped at bsm or not, can get 2pc elite ring, even new people can get it, so I reccomend that you stop:
Lol you just want 2pc for your self dont you. Crai. They did this so all new players had a chance at elite 2pc including you now that you capped 76 U want it to be closed to no one else can get 2pc am i correct sir?

Hawkbby
08-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Lol you just want 2pc for your self dont you. Crai. They did this so all new players had a chance at elite 2pc including you now that you capped 76 U want it to be closed to no one else can get 2pc am i correct sir?
Good job Detective Burst, you've saved us yet again

Ssneakykills
08-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Keeping 76 cap allowing newer players something to look for forward to like the ring, mini disguise etc. the 2 piece ring actually balances pvp a tad more too

Armourslash
08-07-2014, 02:03 AM
Yeah it does.

Armourslash
08-07-2014, 02:04 AM
Nope, for anyone else who wants it, not just myself.

AppleNoob
08-08-2014, 10:47 AM
This is what the cap was for..... they left it available so the new guys can get 2pc

Chopper
08-08-2014, 11:02 AM
This is what the cap was for..... they left it available so the new guys can get 2pc

yup.

I guess people will complain they can't get a 4 piece ring now. I have three characters. 1 with a 3 piece ring, 1 with a 2, and 1 with only the BSM cap so i've run the gambit. I dont mind my main doesn't get a 4 piece. My 2 piece gets to try for a 3 piece if i want, and my BSM cap toon can get a 2 piece to level the playing field a bit. Seems ok to me.

for the lulz
08-08-2014, 11:14 AM
armor....u shud stop making posts...even i get embarrassed by them.

Bous
08-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Quit being so selfish. I think anyone who grinded 300k exp would rage quit if they didn't even get a ring.

deziira
08-09-2014, 06:55 AM
What does 2pc elite ring mean?? Screenshot?

Somemager
08-09-2014, 07:43 AM
A two piece or three piece ring is a ring awarded to players who have capped twice (2 pc with blue sparkles) and 3 times for a 3pc ( a mix of multiple colors but mostly red) They have pretty nice stats and alot of people complain over them because theres an "advantage" in pvp if you use these rings. Someone else can post screenies if you dont mind.

Armourslash
08-09-2014, 08:19 AM
armor....u shud stop making posts...even i get embarrassed by them.
I don't always make nasty posts...

AppleNoob
08-09-2014, 12:44 PM
I don't always make nasty posts...

Ok 50% of the time they are nasty the other 50 its something random that nobody really cares about.

snowfu
08-09-2014, 03:55 PM

NU-UH.
I haven't gotten to 76 yet and I want an Eye. ;-;