PDA

View Full Version : A Statement About the Rumors Surrounding Free Platinum and Nerfed Crates

Remiem
08-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Greetings!

It has come to my attention that there are some rumors spreading about a couple of pretty important things, so I'm here to help clear them up a bit.

Free Platinum Abuse (aka "Plat Farming")

Any abuse of the free platinum offers system is considered theft and fraud, which are both very serious offenses, and like all other things that violate the Spacetime ToS can result in your account being permanently closed without warning.

Crates Being Nerfed to Compensate for "Plat Farmers"

This is absolutely false. The odds of Locked Grand Crates of the watch are the same as they have ever been and have not been altered in any way to compensate for free platinum abuse. Arcane items are just as rare as ever, and it is still a very special occurrence to loot one from a Locked Crate, but that's just the way it has always been. :)

I hope that this clears some things up!

Beuefres
08-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Nice

Hadec
08-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Coop

Sdbigdaddy
08-06-2014, 03:09 PM
Thanks fr making this announcement, plat farming = fraud. Since plat isnt tradable, wouldnt it be possible to track large influxes of plat to an account and then to cross reference whether this person has purchased them? If the plats were all obtained for free, Please get rid of these accounts.

Jsuit
08-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Sweet

keikali
08-06-2014, 03:16 PM
giggity.

Thrindal
08-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the clarification on Locked Odds. This is exactly what I expected and assumed but rumors take on a life of their own (usually for the bad) and it is good to have that clarification from STS. While I wish I had looted something of more value when I opened my 150 crates recently I am satisfied that my odds were the same as ever (Not all that good :) ) to loot an Arcane.

Next time I will have my Daughter click the open button on the crates as she has much better luck than me. I'm sure that will make a difference. With that said my plat purchases are really what I consider fair compensation to STS for the entertainment I have received from the game. I don't open crates often and this was the first time I opened that many at once. It may be a long time before I open that many again but I do believe in purchases to support STS, i don't purchase with intentions of bettering my status in game, although that would have been awesome!!!

sishirrana
08-06-2014, 03:35 PM
well free platinum can be get from doing offers from native x n trial pay..I hope tat isnt illigal :)...I heard ppl sharing a link about free platinum n in fb,buying platinum from other users in real cash..I think sts sud add more options to buy platinum..like adding card like ultimate game card,paypal,steam game card..so that players cud buy platinum with the help of this cards..most players age are below 18 so they dont hv credit card to buy plat..atleast they cud buy game card from there monthly saving n buy platinum in game

lethaljade
08-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Greetings!

It has come to my attention that there are some rumors spreading about a couple of pretty important things, so I'm here to help clear them up a bit.

Any abuse of the free platinum offers system is considered theft and fraud, which are both very serious offenses, and like all other things that violate the Spacetime ToS can result in your account being permanently closed without warning.

This is absolutely false. The odds of Locked Grand Crates of the watch are the same as they have ever been and have not been altered in any way to compensate for free platinum abuse. Arcane items are just as rare as ever, and it is still a very special occurrence to loot one from a Locked Crate, but that's just the way it has always been. :)

The first point is all very well, we all already know the outcomes of what happens if your caught doing this but many people do this on different accounts/devices, what can be done to stop this completely is my question, cause this is totally unfair on the people who r paying for there platimun.

Yes I highly doubted you nerfed the crates, but if people r getting platimun so freely by plat cheating that means more people r able to open locks, making it harder for us paying to loot anything, I appreciate your response to all of our concerns, but would really appreciate knowing what your going to enforce to prevent this.

Thanks.

Thrindal
08-06-2014, 04:00 PM
well free platinum can be get from doing offers from native x n trial pay..I hope tat isnt illigal :)...I heard ppl sharing a link about free platinum n in fb,buying platinum from other users in real cash..I think sts sud add more options to buy platinum..like adding card like ultimate game card,paypal,steam game card..so that players cud buy platinum with the help of this cards..most players age are below 18 so they dont hv credit card to buy plat..atleast they cud buy game card from there monthly saving n buy platinum in game

I believe my last Plat purchase through Google Play was made using Paypal. No credit card needed.

Ebezaanec
08-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Always assume a rumor is false rather than true.

Zeus
08-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Thank you!

Is there any upcoming fix in the mean time? Yes, STG as a company has been banning the abusers but that does not stop the ill-gotten gold/platinum from having been leaked into the economy and as a result, cause hyperinflation.

Unafeuec
08-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Thank you for the statement.

I would also like to know what is to be done about the current glitch in the system itself. It has created a big mess in the current game economy...

Riptank
08-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Permanent IP ban that will surely hurt... Ouch!!

DMminion
08-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Thanks fr making this announcement, plat farming = fraud. Since plat isnt tradable, wouldnt it be possible to track large influxes of plat to an account and then to cross reference whether this person has purchased them? If the plats were all obtained for free, Please get rid of these accounts.

+1 to this. ^

Filthyness
08-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Greetings!

i got an idea why not shutting down the entire free offers , and give platinum to players each month , amounts such as 10 platinum a month ... , make it 20-30 on double odds , the spamming is destroying the game , you would earn more money if you shut down the offers , the game would go back to normal , and maybe just maybe thousands of the hardcore players who left will come back , the damage is done .. yes tbh , but why wait until the game is beyond fixable ?

P.s the money you make from companies such as nativex is not worth destroying AL , this game has a bright future , for its unique , you have the choice either drag it to demise or to perfection ...

grzena1982
08-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Greetings!

Dear Moderators,

Your explanation given above is less than sufficient to recover our confidence that the game is fraud free and therefore fair for platinum users. Locking down a few alt accounts is hardly going to resolve this issue. Instead of fighting with symptoms why not get down to the cause? Why would anyone want to invest any more money into your already 'Overpriced Plats' when you let this continue? I am very disgruntled and disappointed with this whole situation now. Please take steps that will lead to our confidence being restored that the game is fair for paying customers, and thus free from 'platinum abuse'.

Thank you.

Iliketolol
08-06-2014, 09:58 PM
alll i know who did this got banned day before yesterday... am happy sts is actually taking steps against these plat farmers.. just keep swiping these farmers!

jlmunoz
08-06-2014, 11:03 PM
I have used the Google pay card with my phone.. it's available in many stores... Once you redeem it into your browser it'll come up as a payment option.... ;)

kishorvarun
08-07-2014, 02:56 AM
Hahaha this game is awesome but not fair.
One question rich people can buy platinum and open lockzzz but what about the other players they were playing from years but no arcane stuff or arcane pets. Samuel pet price in game 40mil .normal people cant buy that one. Thats way we are came out from this game . trying to hacking and smashing . so give us a chance also if ur sts not giving us a chance how can we play always loosing in pvp with arcane players. Just think platinum buyers only 1000 to 2000 members but normal players 30000+

Robhawk
08-07-2014, 03:39 AM
Haha, nice what my thread started here! :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?168561-Where-do-all-those-rich-players-come-from

boyboksingero
08-07-2014, 09:35 AM
i got an idea why not shutting down the entire free offers , and give platinum to players each month , amounts such as 10 platinum a month ... , make it 20-30 on double odds , the spamming is destroying the game , you would earn more money if you shut down the offers , the game would go back to normal , and maybe just maybe thousands of the hardcore players who left will come back , the damage is done .. yes tbh , but why wait until the game is beyond fixable ?

P.s the money you make from companies such as nativex is not worth destroying AL , this game has a bright future , for its unique , you have the choice either drag it to demise or to perfection ....

That's why elite farming has no value now coz players have big source of Gold and plats. Maybe that's why even a little kid is rich in this game .

Thrindal
08-07-2014, 09:41 AM
One question rich people can buy platinum and open lockzzz but what about the other players they were playing from years but no arcane stuff or arcane pets. Samuel pet price in game 40mil .normal people cant buy that one. Thats way we are came out from this game . trying to hacking and smashing . so give us a chance also if ur sts not giving us a chance how can we play always loosing in pvp with arcane players. Just think platinum buyers only 1000 to 2000 members but normal players 30000+

Platinum Purchasers do deserve some advantage in game as they are supporting STS and paying for improvements... I do think the disparity between classes (wealth) might be too much at the moment. I am a rogue that has purchased some plat although not as much as many that do purchase plat and I have several million in gold and still can't afford any thing new to improve my status. I could afford Glacien or Hammerjaw but they are barely even Arcane pets anymore. So I will continue saving for a Mythic Bow or Samuel but if prices keep going the way they are it will be hard to catch up as prices in some areas are rising faster than I can earn gold. Items like a Shard or Fossil I consider almost permanently out of reach but thats OK, I would just like to be able to improve my standing in some way but reigning in the economy seems like the only way for that to happen for me.

Jiarijiba
08-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Platinum Purchasers do deserve some advantage in game as they are supporting STS and paying for improvements... I do think the disparity between classes (wealth) might be too much at the moment. I am a rogue that has purchased some plat although not as much as many that do purchase plat and I have several million in gold and still can't afford any thing new to improve my status. I could afford Glacien or Hammerjaw but they are barely even Arcane pets anymore. So I will continue saving for a Mythic Bow or Samuel but if prices keep going the way they are it will be hard to catch up as prices in some areas are rising faster than I can earn gold. Items like a Shard or Fossil I consider almost permanently out of reach but thats OK, I would just like to be able to improve my standing in some way but reigning in the economy seems like the only way for that to happen for me.

Thindral has good point here. Some players accuse AL being P2W game, I think it is not even near to that. There is some plat exclusive pets, but thats it. Oh yeah, you also have possibility to participate to a lottery in form of crates.
In some other games players who buy plat / diamonds / crystal have actually some advantage in form of recharge prizes etc.

Current mythic prizing is just ballistic. Maybe STS should just cut last zero out from everyones total cash amount to get the economy moving again. E.g. 100M -> 10M, wouldn't it be nice?

Aslanx
08-07-2014, 01:06 PM
It's a great game, but I'll give my point of view on this. I do not buy plat, and I dont think its unfair, it is very much fair u spend money u get return. But ive been playing for a year and 2 months now, todays my bday x) and i got my first mythic item 3 weeks ago, a lvl 31 entangled bow. It got scammed, along with my blood ruby(second mythic item) so im back to square 1. I cant sell my mythics to change characters and I have roughly 2m leftover.
We need something to get us moving forward...something to rely on, the chances in locked are so minimum on dropping anything of value that ive already quit doing the free offers from nativex, because after doing 4-5 offers i finally get to open one locked and surprise!, its a 2000 gold streak. We dont have the means to move forward in AL without spending our christmas money on plats, and tbh its getting frustrating and tiring. I was so desperate, the guy who scammed me almost convinced me to scam someone else, though later turned out he was just tricking me with his buddy.
We have NOTHING to make serious money off of, especially since i enjoy pvp. I saw ur video, facetime with spacetime 2..and we know ur humans, but im sure along with keeping the super high plat prices and the incredibly rare locked drops, you could work towards something to make your game more lasting and enjoyable for us who dont have the means to buy plat. I mean sure, if I put in the time I could probably farm up to 1m of gold, if I do some elites I could get some drops maybe a magma, but we are all frustrated to not be able to have a maul lol or at least i am, and i dont even think ill get a ring, ever. Theyre essentially unreachable for someone like me. I dont post much and i'm not on forums too much, but ive never seen anything about trying to get non plat users an equal chance at winning or doing something noticeable. I understand this post is off topic, but its related in many ways to this thread. What I mean to say is, that people are frustrated enough to risk getting banned that theyre trying to plat farm just to be on a equal playing field with other people at their level. Now I wont call anyone out but I used to have a friend who was always talking about how poor he was(and yes i know i do too-.-), but hes the first one who told me about plat farming and about how he could finally get some gold.
Naturally, I was happy for him..and soon he had around 5m in cash plus some other mythic items, he was really happy and chose not to continue doing plat farming just in case he did get banned for it. He is only 12 years old, and was finally able to buy his mythics, and I understand that some peeps might say its not fair, that people misuse it and they get arcane rings from it, but why dont we get options in the first place. No i dont mean 2-3 plat from downloading a 50 GB game that may or may not give u the 2-3 plat, or a survey which asks u a million questions(most of which i Lie abt these days) and then says sorry we dont have any surveys for you today, please try again tomorrow. We need more options, something we can do we know will work for us, and im not saying give us gold gifts or anything even though that would help us when we run out of money for pet food in the middle of a clash, and I know how that feels.
We already have some great ideas floating around, like 15 plat everyday, or if thats too much to ask for per week, its better than nothing. If we HAD the means, u wouldnt be having to run around hunting down plat farmers because they wouldnt be doing it in the first place. Sorry for the length but im venting out everything ive been thinking abt every time i pressed the play button with my mouse, every time i ran out of money, or plat, and needed to do 2-3 offers for a simple respec. By the way I turned 15 today :D so i guess this can be my bday wish lol, though most of the time they never come true :(

Another thing, Ive always wanted to be on the lb for pvp or pve kills, why cant we have a lb for THAT season, but weve got arcane ring peeps that are just stacking more banners -.- , a seperate lb for the specific season, and that would be great cause they cant use plat to get ahead in it cause its pvp^^

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes, in a pool no idea what to do since im bored and we arent going anywhere for another two hours :/ tyyy

epicrrr
08-07-2014, 01:35 PM
It's a great game, but I'll give my point of view on this. I do not buy plat, and I dont think its unfair, it is very much fair u spend money u get return. But ive been playing for a year and 2 months now, todays my bday x) and i got my first mythic item 3 weeks ago, a lvl 31 entangled bow. It got scammed, along with my blood ruby(second mythic item) so im back to square 1. I cant sell my mythics to change characters and I have rougly 2m leftover. We need something to get us moving forward...something to rely on, the chances in locked are so minimum on dropping anything of value that ive already quit doing the free offers from nativex, because after doing 4-5 offers i finally get to open one locked and surprise!, its a 2000 gold streak. We dont have the means to move forward in AL without spending our christmas money on plats, and tbh its getting frustrating and tiring. I was so desperate, the guy who scammed me almost convinced me to scam someone else, though later turned out he was just tricking me with his buddy. We have NOTHING to make serious money off of, especially since i enjoy pvp. I saw ur video, facetime with spacetime 2..and we know ur humans, but im sure along with keeping the super high plat prices and the incredibly rare locked drops, you could work towards something to make your game more lasting and enjoyable for us who dont have the means to buy plat. I mean sure, if I put in the time I could probably farm up to 1m of gold, if I do some elites I could get some drops maybe a magma, but we are all frustrated to not be able to have a maul lol or at least i am, and i dont even think ill get a ring, ever. Theyre essentially unreachable for someone like me. I dont post much and i'm not on forums too much, but ive never seen anything about trying to get non plat users an equal chance at winning or doing something noticeable. I understand this post is off topic, but its related in many ways to this thread. What I mean to say is, that people are frustrated enough to risk getting banned that theyre trying to plat farm just to be on a equal playing field with other people at their level. Now I wont call anyone out but I used to have a friend who was always talking about how poor he was(and yes i know i do too-.-), but hes the first one who told me about plat farming and about how he could finally get some gold.
Naturally, I was happy for him..and soon he had around 5m in cash plus some other mythic items, he was really happy and chose not to continue doing plat farming just in case he did get banned for it. He is only 12 years old, and was finally able to buy his mythics, and I understand that some peeps might say its not fair, that people misuse it and they get arcane rings from it, but why dont we get options in the first place. No i dont mean 2-3 plat from downloading a 50 GB game that may or may not give u the 2-3 plat, or a survey which asks u a million questions(most of which i Lie abt these days) and then says sorry we dont have any surveys for you today, please try again tomorrow. We need more options, something we can do we know will work for us, and im not saying give us gold gifts or anything even though that would help us when we run out of money for pet food in the middle of a clash, and I know how that feels. We already have some great ideas floating around, like 15 plat everyday, or if thats too much to ask for per week, its better than nothing. If we HAD the means, u wouldnt be having to run around hunting down plat farmers because they wouldnt be doing it in the first place. Sorry for the length but im venting out everything ive been thinking abt every time i pressed the play button with my mouse, every time i ran out of money, or plat, and needed to do 2-3 offers for a simple respec. By the way I turned 15 today :D so i guess this can be my bday wish lol, though most of the time they never come true :(

Another thing, Ive always wanted to be on the lb for pvp or pve kills, why cant we have a lb for THAT season, but weve got arcane ring peeps that are just stacking more banners -.- , a seperate lb for the specific season, and that would be great cause they cant use plat to get ahead in it cause its pvp^^

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes, in a pool no idea what to do since im bored and we arent going anywhere for another two hours :/ tyyy

paragraphs. the. end.

Aslanx
08-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Changed it... a little :p

Kujimasun
08-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Greetings!

The odds have been changed a bit with the addition of elixirs to the Locked Crates. This is similar to how lottos add additional numbers to lower the chance of a winner.

Since we can already purchase these elixirs seperate why are they in the crates? I'd like to think all of us would like to have a chance at items vs receiving elixirs.

Filthyness
08-07-2014, 02:46 PM
It's a great game, but I'll give my point of view on this. I do not buy plat, and I dont think its unfair, it is very much fair u spend money u get return. But ive been playing for a year and 2 months now, todays my bday x) and i got my first mythic item 3 weeks ago, a lvl 31 entangled bow. It got scammed, along with my blood ruby(second mythic item) so im back to square 1. I cant sell my mythics to change characters and I have roughly 2m leftover.
We need something to get us moving forward...something to rely on, the chances in locked are so minimum on dropping anything of value that ive already quit doing the free offers from nativex, because after doing 4-5 offers i finally get to open one locked and surprise!, its a 2000 gold streak. We dont have the means to move forward in AL without spending our christmas money on plats, and tbh its getting frustrating and tiring. I was so desperate, the guy who scammed me almost convinced me to scam someone else, though later turned out he was just tricking me with his buddy.
We have NOTHING to make serious money off of, especially since i enjoy pvp. I saw ur video, facetime with spacetime 2..and we know ur humans, but im sure along with keeping the super high plat prices and the incredibly rare locked drops, you could work towards something to make your game more lasting and enjoyable for us who dont have the means to buy plat. I mean sure, if I put in the time I could probably farm up to 1m of gold, if I do some elites I could get some drops maybe a magma, but we are all frustrated to not be able to have a maul lol or at least i am, and i dont even think ill get a ring, ever. Theyre essentially unreachable for someone like me. I dont post much and i'm not on forums too much, but ive never seen anything about trying to get non plat users an equal chance at winning or doing something noticeable. I understand this post is off topic, but its related in many ways to this thread. What I mean to say is, that people are frustrated enough to risk getting banned that theyre trying to plat farm just to be on a equal playing field with other people at their level. Now I wont call anyone out but I used to have a friend who was always talking about how poor he was(and yes i know i do too-.-), but hes the first one who told me about plat farming and about how he could finally get some gold.
Naturally, I was happy for him..and soon he had around 5m in cash plus some other mythic items, he was really happy and chose not to continue doing plat farming just in case he did get banned for it. He is only 12 years old, and was finally able to buy his mythics, and I understand that some peeps might say its not fair, that people misuse it and they get arcane rings from it, but why dont we get options in the first place. No i dont mean 2-3 plat from downloading a 50 GB game that may or may not give u the 2-3 plat, or a survey which asks u a million questions(most of which i Lie abt these days) and then says sorry we dont have any surveys for you today, please try again tomorrow. We need more options, something we can do we know will work for us, and im not saying give us gold gifts or anything even though that would help us when we run out of money for pet food in the middle of a clash, and I know how that feels.
We already have some great ideas floating around, like 15 plat everyday, or if thats too much to ask for per week, its better than nothing. If we HAD the means, u wouldnt be having to run around hunting down plat farmers because they wouldnt be doing it in the first place. Sorry for the length but im venting out everything ive been thinking abt every time i pressed the play button with my mouse, every time i ran out of money, or plat, and needed to do 2-3 offers for a simple respec. By the way I turned 15 today :D so i guess this can be my bday wish lol, though most of the time they never come true :(

so you do not plat spam ?

Aslanx
08-07-2014, 02:57 PM
so you do not plat spam ?

dont know how, and even if i did i wouldnt risk all my effort gone into this game..even if i am pathetic :banana: lel

grzena1982
08-07-2014, 05:04 PM
The odds have been changed a bit with the addition of elixirs to the Locked Crates. This is similar to how lottos add additional numbers to lower the chance of a winner.

Since we can already purchase these elixirs seperate why are they in the crates? I'd like to think all of us would like to have a chance at items vs receiving elixirs.

You have the point there, but in my opinion its still better to get the elixir which u can sell for 6-7k rather than that pink crap worth nothing. If loot is updated one day then luck elixirs should not be a part of it.

Foebegone
08-08-2014, 11:16 AM
lol I read this and thought 'good for them!' plat fraud will not adversely affect STS as these ppl are largely in groups that cannot purchase plat anyway and have a net effect of introducing more rare items into game increasing supply and boosting demand for locked which is all good from my point of view.

Its not a surprising outcome when 99% of your player base sees no way to gain an equal footing with their plat spending counterparts.

Infact the only downside I can see is if you are one of the people with everything and now you feel slightly less special and are annoyed that someone has taken a short cut which didn't cost them $1000 to get the good gear. In which case please bear in mind that most people view you like that.

This was just cos I was wondering how the economic differences between countries would skew the 'fairness' of a play to win game.

Philippines average wage $279
USA average wage $3,263

given mythic are 1/100 drop needing 1,500 plat is around $80

Philippines mythic costs 29% of a months salary
USA mythic costs 2.5% of a months salary

Arcane @ 1/1000 needing 15,000 is around $700

Philippines arcane costs 250% of a months salary
USA arcane costs 21% of a months salary

Therefore if you live in USA you will perceive value of mythic/arcane very differently as a months wages may get someone from the Philippines a 'good' mythic whereas the same months wages in the USA will almost guarantee all the mythic items and 1 arcane.

*Drop rates are guesstimates, plat cost excludes winning plat in locked, average wages come from wikipedia and I do not know if the price of plat is country dependant.

PS: I buy what I consider a lot of plat, enough to equate to a generous monthly fee of $10/m. I would love to see a move to a subscriber model where you are either a free user or a pay user and you get allocated a set number of plat a month for your subscription. keep the low value 'play game x for 2 plat', remove all betting games that give huge plat payouts to have there chance to ruin peoples lives, would be hypocritical at the moment as this game is not far from that anyway. then have small bonuses for long subscription like vanities.

elitwarrio
08-08-2014, 01:00 PM
And if they buy golds with plats still good?

Inviato dal mio MZ601 utilizzando Tapatalk

InternetExplorer
08-08-2014, 02:54 PM
lol I read this and thought 'good for them!' plat fraud will not adversely affect STS as these ppl are largely in groups that cannot purchase plat anyway and have a net effect of introducing more rare items into game increasing supply and boosting demand for locked which is all good from my point of view.

Its not a surprising outcome when 99% of your player base sees no way to gain an equal footing with their plat spending counterparts.

Infact the only downside I can see is if you are one of the people with everything and now you feel slightly less special and are annoyed that someone has taken a short cut which didn't cost them $1000 to get the good gear. In which case please bear in mind that most people view you like that.

This was just cos I was wondering how the economic differences between countries would skew the 'fairness' of a play to win game.

USA average wage $3,263

given mythic are 1/100 drop needing 1,500 plat is around $80

Philippines mythic costs 29% of a months salary
USA mythic costs 2.5% of a months salary

Arcane @ 1/1000 needing 15,000 is around $700

Philippines arcane costs 250% of a months salary
USA arcane costs 21% of a months salary

Therefore if you live in USA you will perceive value of mythic/arcane very differently as a months wages may get someone from the Philippines a 'good' mythic whereas the same months wages in the USA will almost guarantee all the mythic items and 1 arcane.

*Drop rates are guesstimates, plat cost excludes winning plat in locked, average wages come from wikipedia and I do not know if the price of plat is country dependant.

PS: I buy what I consider a lot of plat, enough to equate to a generous monthly fee of $10/m. I would love to see a move to a subscriber model where you are either a free user or a pay user and you get allocated a set number of plat a month for your subscription. keep the low value 'play game x for 2 plat', remove all betting games that give huge plat payouts to have there chance to ruin peoples lives, would be hypocritical at the moment as this game is not far from that anyway. then have small bonuses for long subscription like vanities.

You forgot one thing on your post... its about the Free platinum being converted to gold and then to real money.. :) what can you say about that? Its quite common these days. i would rather not mention from what country but if you know what i mean you will understand. :P

Udy
08-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Good one.. I used to buy plats and spend almost a thousand of usd,then suddenly met someone whos a midas by just downloadin free offers, and me havent receive any offers for bout a year.. agree with filtyness, just shut this offer down and give plats to every player monthly so they still have chance to open even a single locked if they want. I would like to see more update on this

tdmkillerrr
08-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Sts there SHOULD be other ways to get arcane i spend over 3k plat and nuttn yet i played over 1 1/2 years

Foebegone
08-09-2014, 02:49 AM
You forgot one thing on your post... its about the Free platinum being converted to gold and then to real money.. :) what can you say about that? Its quite common these days. i would rather not mention from what country but if you know what i mean you will understand. :P
I do understand this tho there are not so many ways to convert plat into 'new' gold, I think its still better to take gold from the existing pool via CS. But I concede to your point :)

cyrusrevange
08-09-2014, 05:47 AM
How about promo codes, some ppl always in low lvl maps shouting selling promo code / I think people should be aware of them as well.

Xeusx
08-09-2014, 08:41 AM
How about promo codes, some ppl always in low lvl maps shouting selling promo code / I think people should be aware of them as well.
Promo codes are very old content I think, so the plat promo codes doesn't exist because only items level 1 (A vanity weapon, but not normal item like others) is the reward from promo codes.

tootallll
08-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the reassurance! What about about legendary drop rate in elite Tindrin maps, have they been nerffed since their introduction?

IGN Ozzy
08-31-2014, 11:40 PM
Noice.

Sent by the Prince of Darkness

Kreasadriii
09-01-2014, 01:00 PM
What makes difference it just more people playing AL and more using platinum then open crates get zonk.
At least these people realize they could try their luck than only keep it and sell it :)

Fair is depends on our perspective, keep spirit guys..
We can farming gold without many plat or non-plat..
Cheers ;)

additions
09-02-2014, 08:37 PM
based on my observations...some ios isers still using platinum spam...thats for sure....

Robhawk
09-05-2014, 01:26 AM
USA average wage $3,263

Well then i think of a guild named "Vietnam Pro" There are a lot of totally maxed out players including arcane ring... The ppl there dont have money, ok. How do these players get all that gold for all that expensive gear? Its just too obvious !!!

There was and there is a plat abuse!!! Even when accounts are banned, its no problem when you make items/gold from all the plat and spread it around your friends / other accounts! So the root plat abuse account is banned but at this point it is already to late!

Foebegone
09-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Well then i think of a guild named "Vietnam Pro" There are a lot of totally maxed out players including arcane ring... The ppl there dont have money, ok. How do these players get all that gold for all that expensive gear? Its just too obvious !!!

There was and there is a plat abuse!!! Even when accounts are banned, its no problem when you make items/gold from all the plat and spread it around your friends / other accounts! So the root plat abuse account is banned but at this point it is already to late!
Not sure quite why you quoted me there :) I think I was quite obvious in saying that I don't care if they cheat, its just a few more ppl with an arcane ring that I'll never get. Hopefully increased supply will push the price down.

nelledr
09-05-2014, 03:59 PM
All i can say is... Don't let pvp players bring their pet inside the arena. -_- its not even fair, they have good pets and some are not. Why just settle it man to man fight ,., no pets.. Just skills and gears.. Duhhhhhhhh!

ChillyPepper
09-06-2014, 06:46 AM
I dont know how it is in other countries but in my country ( latvia ) kids at age 12+ can get debit card... :p

Sceazikua
09-06-2014, 07:41 AM

just because there are many arcane rings in one guild doesnt mean the people there cheat, so dont generalize. The currency here is tbh different than yours, for example 20,000 vietnamdong = 1 dollar here, but 1 celano ice-cream is roughly about 15,000 vietnamdong, and average worker income is 3 million vietnamdong, income of better jobs vary. Who says they cant be adults and buy plats like you do?

Crubellz
09-08-2014, 02:35 AM
hi zzjo

Hue
09-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Greetings!

The other problem is farming the platinum and converting it to gold, and selling that on black market, $12/ per million.

Seen plenty of games go down hill from here when the problem is left and all that is done is a perma ban handed out. Later down the line the developers realize how serious it actually is then its to late. Economy is completely ruined.

Thank you!

Is there any upcoming fix in the mean time? Yes, STG as a company has been banning the abusers but that does not stop the ill-gotten gold/platinum from having been leaked into the economy and as a result, cause hyperinflation.

Highly doubt it, as free offers are there for those who cannot financially afford platinum.

Permanent IP ban that will surely hurt... Ouch!!

That is pointless as the abusers are using VPN's to avoid being detected.

Sundar Moorthi
09-13-2014, 08:32 AM

lol do u support hackers? naa its ruin the game Example:- ( when ur father buy a chochalate for u once in a week u love the chochalate, when ur father buy a chochalate twice a day for u soonly u hate chochalates) this is the difference getting arcane gears rarely)i hope someone can explain u btr thn me

kjed
09-14-2014, 06:16 AM
lol do u support hackers? naa its ruin the game Example:- ( when ur father buy a chochalate for u once in a week u love the chochalate, when ur father buy a chochalate twice a day for u soonly u hate chochalates) this is the difference getting arcane gears rarely)i hope someone can explain u btr thn me
What the?how?why?huh....

obee
09-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Now they finally find a super easy solution, but guess what? It's too late

mrshield
09-14-2014, 07:10 PM
So navitex offer will gone forever ? YES!

Endkey
09-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Loving the way it says rare as ever :3

reyhillirious
09-17-2014, 07:17 AM
use mol XP

-Kydianz-Kyzera-Kyzern-

Pentavia
09-17-2014, 11:45 PM
Perhaps, Arcane Legends 2? Fresh start for everyone lol

Robhawk
09-18-2014, 02:42 AM
Now they finally find a super easy solution, but guess what? It's too late

It can be repaired, just 2 or 3 quick levelcap raises, so the arcane ring will lose its strength.

BUT it looks like the next levelcap is somehow far away atm... We have a new season but no cap-raise. So imho l46 is at least 5 month away, perhaps even more! So we have to deal with the ring for next half year... lol

edit: No it cant be repaired, although the platabusers spend a lot on an arcane ring they still have hundreds of millions gold. So you are right, IT IS TO LATE! STS messed it up !!! Its even worse, the plat abusers will be on top as long as this game lasts because STS wont take their gold away... omg... I should go for another game i guess, lol.

Zeus
09-18-2014, 08:51 AM
Eliminate the source first, then work out the kinks by banning..

asimauara
09-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Its been a while since i logged onto forums a few months but i just had to reply do monthly in game contests for plats via npc pvp kill counts added seperate from what your total is and give monthly rewards for pvp and pve just a few suggestions and get rid of the auction no market means no crashes have player sale via towns ill come back to al soon i am just really into this new game i found ill get bored of it soon i think

Justg
09-18-2014, 10:50 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176458-NativeX-Fraud-Resolution