PDA

View Full Version : New skill

Filthyness
08-06-2014, 05:27 PM
After i heard that there is new skills on the road map ( according to sam ) , i thought of a skill that would be really interesting and useful in pve , the skill is more like whim's AA , but it can implemented within the shadow veil skill , what this skill does it attracts all the nearby enemies and explodes after 5 seconds causing a non-fatal amount of damage with a chance to cause bleeding , this might make the pulls in all of the different dungeons more fun , and it would be a great addition to pve .

jiph
08-08-2014, 12:19 AM
No need for new skills what needs to be done is increase the equip skill slots to at least 6. Just 4 skills for a mmo is not enough Time for al to really evolve. Is almost 3 years old I wonder why lvl 70 Is taking so long.

Xeusx
08-08-2014, 12:53 AM
No need for new skills what needs to be done is increase the equip skill slots to at least 6. Just 4 skills for a mmo is not enough Time for al to really evolve. Is almost 3 years old I wonder why lvl 70 Is taking so long.
6? More skills more overpowered warriors and rogues.
3 years old? This game is 1 year old, not 3 years old, confirm the 3 years old please, but how u can confirm?
I wonder why you don't noticed the reason.

Instanthumor
08-08-2014, 01:14 AM
3 years old? This game is 1 year old, not 3 years old, confirm the 3 years old please, but how u can confirm?

Why so harsh? People have the right to state their opinions. IMO, there should be 10 skill slots. Anything wrong with that?

Elner
08-08-2014, 01:31 AM

Are you joking? This game is probably 2 years old. I've been here at mardrom cap. Yes it has been that long. +20 levels since.

jiph
08-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Lol this conformists -_-

fiftyonecents
08-08-2014, 08:44 PM
I love the idea of a new skill that might be on the road map, maybe it falls inline with a story plot, so you have to do a quest in order to even acquire said new skill or skills.

Keep up the good work STS :)

nice thread.

InternetExplorer
08-10-2014, 05:29 AM

I;ve been here in game since level 16 cap lvl limit. The game started way back Nov. 2012. :P

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 07:00 AM
New skills- No
More skill slots- Yes!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Madnex
08-10-2014, 10:22 AM
Here's how it'll go down in half a year or so.

New skills- Nope.
More skill slots- Nope.
Refined upgrades on already existing skills- Yep.

lethaljade
08-10-2014, 02:12 PM
New skills I agree, would be more fun and interesting to make your unique skill layout

fiftyonecents
08-12-2014, 04:32 PM
mAN what a hard decision to make......refine the already available skills sets or make a new one all together or add more skill slots similar to Pocket legends.........wow ....this blows my mind.

heheheh.