PDA

View Full Version : Bug in TDM?

Topnotcher
08-07-2014, 12:22 AM
I see most tank can be 1 hit by rouge in TDM, even if your Full geared with 8k HP 2.4 Armor with arcane ring.

I tested this in CTF too but its not the same in TDM.

Can you all test it?

Elner
08-07-2014, 12:23 AM
Not sure but rogues can now almost 1 hit everything, probably aimed shot, critical and it can reach 8k damage maybe

Zeus
08-07-2014, 12:50 AM
Rogues do not have their damage nerfed in TDM. So, the damage that you see in town can also apply in TDM (especially if the rogue decides to pop an elixir kit in the arena).

Until they fix it so rogues get their damage nerfed in TDM as well, I would avoid that map.

Topnotcher
08-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Rogues do not have their damage nerfed in TDM. So, the damage that you see in town can also apply in TDM (especially if the rogue decides to pop an elixir kit in the arena).

Until they fix it so rogues get their damage nerfed in TDM as well, I would avoid that map.

damage kits work on TDM??? @@ is it for all class or rouge only?

supersyan
08-07-2014, 01:15 AM
saw a thread elixirs works in pvp. May be that's the case. you know whose gets the upper hand if works in pvp

Robhawk
08-07-2014, 02:34 AM

Thats a joookkkeeee isnt it? :disillusionment:

Alhuntrazeck
08-07-2014, 02:42 AM
Thats a joookkkeeee isnt it? :disillusionment:

Not at all.

TDM is a rogues' playground because unlike in CTF, the damage nerf doesn't apply. Also, pet damage % boosts apply, also unlike in CTF.

In CTF, popping a damage elixir makes absolutely no difference since the damage nerf overrides every damage % buff. However in TDM, the damage elixir would override the pet boost resulting in a 25% damage boost with no nerf.

Arachnophobik
08-07-2014, 02:51 AM

OMFG. No wonder i thoyght juggernaut was broken O.O i see rogues kill me on juggernaut a lot without having to crit through

Topnotcher
08-07-2014, 02:54 AM
OMFG. No wonder i thoyght juggernaut was broken O.O i see rogues kill me on juggernaut a lot without having to crit through

yes i also notice this yesterday only.

Robhawk
08-07-2014, 03:02 AM
So lets see when it will be fixed... i guess it wont need more than something like a year! LMAO! :D ;)

But this explains some situations in TDM games... Rogue with arcane ring + samael + myth bow + damage lix = 1 shot EVERYTHING!

LMAO

Energizeric
08-07-2014, 03:07 AM
damage elixirs work in TDM? just for rogues or for mages too?

And the time doesn't run down on elixirs when you are in TDM, right? So you could buy a 30% damage elixir and then PvP for weeks and as long as you never do PvE, you would have a permanent 30% damage boost?

Has someone actually tested this?

Maybe this is why suddenly this season I'm getting my butt beat so bad in PvP. :/

Robhawk
08-07-2014, 03:29 AM

And the time doesn't run down on elixirs when you are in TDM, right? So you could buy a 30% damage elixir and then PvP for weeks and as long as you never do PvE, you would have a permanent 30% damage boost?

Maybe this is why suddenly this season I'm getting my butt beat so bad in PvP. :/

I read you need to reopen the elixir when you die. So its gonna be an expensive thing for us mages! ;)

Ninjasmurf
08-07-2014, 03:48 AM
O_ o I don't think elixr works in PvP maps.

Robhawk
08-07-2014, 03:54 AM
O_ o I don't think elixr works in PvP maps.

Its somehow confirmed by pro players (f.e. zeus) so you better should face it to be true. ;)

kixkaxx
08-07-2014, 04:41 AM
It works, however you have to buy another elixir when you die... So these are very expansive kills

Alhuntrazeck
08-07-2014, 07:09 AM

Every time you die you need to open another elixir. So, if you have millions of gold to spend, its a good way of getting easy kills.

Fix this immediately, STS. :/

obee
08-07-2014, 07:12 AM
In town:100279 In PVP before I opened kit. Same stats after i died with the 30% dmg:100280 Opened a 30%dmg kit in pvp:100281 So after I opened kit, the stats were applied. Later I died, and the kit was not applied

keikali
08-07-2014, 07:34 AM
Yes it is a known bug in TDM.

Arcane Ring rogues ARE 1 hit crit killers in this map. Most don't even need to apply a 30% Dmg Elixir since the global damage nerf doesn't apply to them. I believe it is 10% damage.

Madnex
08-07-2014, 07:43 AM
Those who can afford to burn kits this way are already OP. So this just ensures a 10 kill streak until they run out of mana or ganged. I'd expect this kit buffing to happen much more frequently in guild clashes where rich people's pride is on the line. Lol.

Definitely in the priority list of fixes and it has been reported over a month ago but for some odd reason I don't see this getting fixed anytime soon. Why would that be hmm.

Riptank
08-07-2014, 08:49 AM
hmmm.. interesting thread, learned a lot.. Everything's clear to me now.

zwapper
08-07-2014, 11:36 AM
Thanks for this thread

Ninjasmurf
08-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Wow elix works in tdm lol.. This explains allot

Ravager
08-07-2014, 02:37 PM

Its this AND juggernaut is broken still. Only heals to 38%-40% marker instead of the 50% hp marker. Was noticed after the last 2xp weekend. Has not been fixed or acknowledged by devs. In addition, mages and rogues got new weapons.

I personally have not seen anyone using elixirs in tdm (looking for the green aura under their feet)

obee
08-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Its this AND juggernaut is broken still. Only heals to 38%-40% marker instead of the 50% hp marker. Was noticed after the last 2xp weekend. Has not been fixed or acknowledged by devs. In addition, mages and rogues got new weapons.

I personally have not seen anyone using elixirs in tdm (looking for the green aura under their feet)

It doesn't show, but if you look at my pics, it shows in stats

Ninjasmurf
08-07-2014, 03:47 PM
I popped 25% dmg elix and joined tdm map, it didn't work. Don't start rumors guys Ty.

Jurmans
08-07-2014, 03:49 PM
I popped 25% dmg elix and joined tdm map, it didn't work. Don't start rumors guys Ty.

Pop it in the tdm map?

obee
08-07-2014, 03:52 PM

You have to do it while you are in the map...look at the photos

Remiem
08-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Hey guys. Thanks for the bug reports. Our dev team is aware and working to fix them. Keep an eye on the content updates for the latest bug fixes and changes.

Crowsfoot
08-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Hey guys. Thanks for the bug reports. Our dev team is aware and working to fix them. Keep an eye on the content updates for the latest bug fixes and changes.
As a warrior, I would just like to point out that TDM had previously been the easiest place to land kills due to axe throw and the map's camera angle.

Counterhit ph
08-08-2014, 04:46 AM
As a warrior, I would just like to point out that TDM had previously been the easiest place to land kills due to axe throw and the map's camera angle.

I agree on camera angle :\

Arachnophobik
08-08-2014, 05:37 AM

The juggernaut pleaaaase :'(

Riptank
08-08-2014, 08:38 AM

Cool, can't wait for this.. No wonder why they want to vs me in TDM wherein we can do it in CTF o.O

Topnotcher
08-10-2014, 12:24 AM

LOL your so noob. you need to get inside TDM 1st then use elix it works.

If you die the elix will gone, you need to open another elix again, but if you dont die the elix remain.

Counterhit ph
08-15-2014, 02:47 AM

Think before you type..