PDA

View Full Version : Is wurmtounge just for rogue?

Ihateppl
08-07-2014, 01:52 AM
Well, I have a few quick questions about this pet, first off, I'm thinking about getting it for my LV 6 mage, does it's aa and normal attack do much damage at that LV? And second, does it work well for a mage as well as a rogue? Or should I just use it for my rogue?

Thanks

UndeadJudge
08-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Just get a Dova.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Serancha
08-13-2014, 12:08 AM
I have it on mage, it's awesome. Not till it gets to level 38+ (For end game characters) but then it's one of my fave pets. The dot is like that of timeshift, so used together it's super cool. One of the most fun pets in game imo.

The damage of any pet is relative to that of the mobs, which scale to your character. So if your char is level 6 and the pet is level 6, the damage will be there.

DeCruxify
08-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Do not use wurmtounge for lvl 6 pvp, but u can use it as a vanity pet tho

Gensin
08-15-2014, 03:02 AM
I have it on mage, it's awesome. Not till it gets to level 38+ (For end game characters) but then it's one of my fave pets. The dot is like that of timeshift, so used together it's super cool. One of the most fun pets in game imo.

The damage of any pet is relative to that of the mobs, which scale to your character. So if your char is level 6 and the pet is level 6, the damage will be there.

+1.

Its has good AA for crowd control, Its animation is so perfect lol.
Its a pve pet, hands down.

Serancha
08-17-2014, 03:36 AM
Actually I have a feeling it would be great for pvp mage. Hard for rogue since we're so short on mana. But tests in 1 on 1 showed he's got great potential there too.

Soundlesskill
08-17-2014, 11:18 AM
Where does he drop?

Xeusx
08-17-2014, 11:36 AM
Where does he drop?
He drop from Copper, Silver, and Golden Dragon chest.