PDA

View Full Version : So shiny, So shiny.

Ihateppl
08-07-2014, 02:13 AM
Well AL forum ppl, I have reached the cross roads that everyone dreads, I'm broke and have no clue how to make money :P I have mythic armor, mythic amulet, mythic ring, and a mythic pet, but have no idea where or what farm.
I have no clue what to farm anymore, and have like 1k in gold. So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ihateppl

Andrisber
08-07-2014, 02:25 AM
Ugh... Since 2012 i learned that no one can donate you gold, because everyone became selfish. And farm lots of crates when you get luck elixir from klaas/shazbot, gold won't come to you by itself

Eski
08-07-2014, 02:29 AM
Locked crates.. best spots to farm them is kraken mines level 3 and kraag tombs level 4
but i usaly take the kaag tombs.. cause u can farm kills there too ( u can farm kills in kraken mines ,but not all enemies count)
U can also farm in elite.. i think inan should be the best spot atm ...
Tindirin is not worth..

Ninjasmurf
08-07-2014, 03:50 AM
Hopefully the new planar arena will help F2P and not P2W

Arachnophobik
08-07-2014, 04:44 AM
i've been pinging for more than 50 days now. so i cant farm anything too. i just go to cs, do some small merching to earn about 10k profit a day lol

matanofx
08-07-2014, 04:51 AM
Dont hate me people but ppl talk about merching alot in forums anyway and im not making a thread about it

But very very big profits from event twink gears lvl10-20 rogur and warrior potency/assault (in general)

Theres new content coming soon with new gears, id grind there when it comes

SacredKnight
08-07-2014, 04:53 AM
Mmmm, I think people would yell at me for this but... When Abaddon comes back and in egg form he will go down to around 500k like all the pets do. I would advise selling some Mythics and buying some eggs then re selling once he reaches 1mil+ later in the year. I am 99.99% sure he will rise because unlike Ripmaw he is most definitely a good pet both Passive and AA wise as well as stat+ . So don't you guys start yelling at me for saying advice, it is obvious that his prices will rise even if people do hoard him.

Eski
08-07-2014, 05:15 AM
True @ sacred
But itll take a 3-6 months til the price raises

grzena1982
08-07-2014, 05:21 AM
Mmmm, I think people would yell at me for this but... When Abaddon comes back and in egg form he will go down to around 500k like all the pets do. I would advise selling some Mythics and buying some eggs then re selling once he reaches 1mil+ later in the year. I am 99.99% sure he will rise because unlike Ripmaw he is most definitely a good pet both Passive and AA wise as well as stat+ . So don't you guys start yelling at me for saying advice, it is obvious that his prices will rise even if people do hoard him.

Why dont u just give him your gold?

Dwertyq
08-07-2014, 05:23 AM
How about trying to make your items from mythic to arcane though it will take a lot of efforts at least you have new thing to do :)