PDA

View Full Version : NEW STAFF. Elondrian Scepter.

Elner
08-07-2014, 02:31 AM
ELONDRIAN SCEPTER

I liked the elondrian gun but I never thought it was THAT great. I decided to make my own. But it's a staff.

STATS AND PROC

Proc: Elondrian Tree that heals you / proc +60INT/ something else
... suggestions will be very helpful, thank you ...

Elner
08-07-2014, 02:56 AM
THIS WILL BE A FIX TO THE CURRENT KERSHAL

This might involve a crafting process. To those who are made to be crafting again, the components will NOT be Arcane. It will not be impossible to get.

CRAFTING COMPONENTS

This upgrade will need 5 fully upgraded (Grand) Elondrian Rings and Amulets each. NO | X

This will change the components to be Elondrian Seeds. They will come from Elite Brakenridge Area Bosses or Barrels. 1/100 chance to get 1 from each barrel. You will need 10.

... Still Editing ...

Anarchist
08-07-2014, 03:21 AM
I see merchers raising the Elondrian rings and amulets value to 5m plus each.

What do you think of pieces of arcane shards rarely looted from elite tindirin bosses that later can be combined to upgrade the kershal?
Or
Directly elite tindirin loots as fundamental crafting components?

Elner
08-07-2014, 03:29 AM
I see merchers raising the Elondrian rings and amulets value to 5m plus each.

What do you think of pieces of arcane shards rarely looted from elite tindirin bosses that later can be combined to upgrade the kershal?
Or
Directly elite tindirin loots as fundamental crafting components?

Elondrian Rings and Amulets are 1m at best and you don't need to get the most expensive one. Do you know how much kershal is? This is pretty reasonable.

SacredKnight
08-07-2014, 03:30 AM
I think it should be a direct loot from bosses, thus making seem less of a grind and more of a hunt as such. Also, I think it shouldn't be an Arcane Shard but possibly an Elondrian Forest Seed or Sapling etc. Just something that is Elondrian based and not standard AL based.

Making the key components Grand Rings/Amulets isn't really defined/specific enough as in it could be a ring of any level or can it be any grand gem? Also there is the fact that Platters can buy the standard ring and gem it themselves with plat for the time/gold save.
Also, it isn't reasonable for FTP players to get these items because they have to be directly purchased from CS or grind farmed and then gemmed for a very long time.

Elner
08-07-2014, 03:33 AM
I think it should be a direct loot from bosses, thus making seem less of a grind and more of a hunt as such. Also, I think it shouldn't be an Arcane Shard but possibly an Elondrian Forest Seed or Sapling etc. Just something that is Elondrian based and not standard AL based.

Thanks, I want none of the arcane shard mess. It will come from Elite Brakenridge locations. It's a 1/10 chance to get Elondrian Seeds or something else. You need 10 of them

Anarchist
08-07-2014, 03:36 AM
Elondrian Rings and Amulets are 1m at best and you don't need to get the most expensive one. Do you know how much kershal is? This is pretty reasonable.

You have to understand that since the elondrian rings and amulets are currently discontinued as soon as this will be announced couple of players will buy up all the elondrians and resell them for 2x 3x 5x...10x higher or even more.

Elner
08-07-2014, 03:40 AM
You have to understand that since the elondrian rings and amulets are currently discontinued as soon as this will be announced couple of players will buy up all the elondrians and resell them for 2x 3x 5x...10x higher or even more.

Ok I have changed the components above if you have further thoughts please do.

Elner
08-07-2014, 11:22 PM
Anyone? Please post your opinions.

SacredKnight
08-08-2014, 05:42 AM
Sometimes I don't get AL logic. Warrior uses Elondrian Bulwark against Rendtail ( A Dragon ), technically speaking the Bulwark is a Piece of wood and another piece of wood...how come it doesn't get burnt? Also, if Sorcerers have fireballs why can't they throw them at ice patches? IDK

Just something I was thinking about to make AL a bit more complex, elemental components. Arcane items are not applicable but Arcane Pets are.

e.g. Singe, melts ice patches or.. Vigilant Pavise, grants the warrior invulnerability to fire? Or Ice? I guess Arcane items don't have an elemental version but more or less generic like immunity to immobilization or something else etc.

Serancha
08-08-2014, 05:50 AM
Thanks, I want none of the arcane shard mess. It will come from Elite Brakenridge locations. It's a 1/10 chance to get Elondrian Seeds or something else. You need 10 of them

Elite brackenridge areas? So this thread is a joke right?

Kershy
08-08-2014, 07:58 AM
I like this *a craftable staff* :p but i dont like the amulet and rings of elondria stuff :/

grzena1982
08-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Nice concept, keep up good work. ^^

Candylicks
08-08-2014, 09:14 AM
They gave us a legit rifle from the event. This won't happen.

Jurmans
08-08-2014, 09:47 AM
So... Is it me or does this thing looks like kershal?

MoloToha
08-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Sometimes I don't get AL logic. Warrior uses Elondrian Bulwark against Rendtail ( A Dragon ), technically speaking the Bulwark is a Piece of wood and another piece of wood...how come it doesn't get burnt? Also, if Sorcerers have fireballs why can't they throw them at ice patches? IDK

Just something I was thinking about to make AL a bit more complex, elemental components. Arcane items are not applicable but Arcane Pets are.

e.g. Singe, melts ice patches or.. Vigilant Pavise, grants the warrior invulnerability to fire? Or Ice? I guess Arcane items don't have an elemental version but more or less generic like immunity to immobilization or something else etc.

Yep, elemental system is the thing AL lacks. But it is a very big amount of work to balance out elemental modifiers and resistances (if you add resistance penetrations, everything will become even more messy). I think it will be implemented in some next STS games. Very unlikely for it to be implemented in AL.

Elner
08-22-2014, 11:22 AM
Elite brackenridge areas? So this thread is a joke right?

You need to bring it down. It's my idea, I'm working on this.

Elner
08-22-2014, 11:24 AM
I like this *a craftable staff* :p but i dont like the amulet and rings of elondria stuff :/

Yeah not many people do so i need to sort some things out.

Elner
08-22-2014, 11:25 AM
So... Is it me or does this thing looks like kershal?

This IS a fix to the current kershal. It is supposed to at least look a bit like kershal.

Saribeau
08-22-2014, 05:48 PM
meh theres a gun. who cares about upgrading the kershal. merchers. if they made a bad financial decision by buying these dont bail them out. the end.

Amadorbibidor
08-22-2014, 07:12 PM
Dont u fell a little late? I mean is pretty annoying to STS to make something about elondria when event finished. This idea is great!! But too late.

Sent from my old broken ugly phone using tapatalk 2 ^.^

Elner
08-22-2014, 10:23 PM
meh theres a gun. who cares about upgrading the kershal. merchers. if they made a bad financial decision by buying these dont bail them out. the end.

Well what do you know, many i mean many people want an upgrade. Look around.

Elner
08-22-2014, 10:27 PM
Dont u fell a little late? I mean is pretty annoying to STS to make something about elondria when event finished. This idea is great!! But too late.

Sent from my old broken ugly phone using tapatalk 2 ^.^

It's kind of hard to think of this stuff when your busy doing bosses. It's not too late. People are still wearing ancient druid.

Gensin
08-22-2014, 11:04 PM

This is a game, We dont expect it to obey all the rules of physics.

Arpluvial
08-22-2014, 11:21 PM
Hey guys!

I have moved this thread to the AL Suggestions and Feedback area of the forums. :)

Elner
08-23-2014, 03:52 AM
This is a game, We dont expect it to obey all the rules of physics.

Well its hard but it would be more interesting if it did.

Gensin
08-23-2014, 04:41 AM
Well its hard but it would be more interesting if it did.

I think STS doesnt have time for aesthetic and physic adds.

They should be more focus at making events, vanities, bosses, expansions etc..

Elner
08-23-2014, 02:32 PM
I think STS doesnt have time for aesthetic and physic adds.

They should be more focus at making events, vanities, bosses, expansions etc..

Well people are going to realize and feel more bored and more roboty. Its kind of boring with the same stuff. Kind of need to change it up and go into real life. Probably going to focus on my REAL LIFE.