PDA

View Full Version : Please help to make Mrsdoomsday (lvl41) ready for elite

PeteZero
08-07-2014, 07:28 AM
Alright, please help me with my rogue, to start playing elite. Happy to re-arrange skills, stats, and also what is the best gear, pet?
Build so far: 1pt per level into Strength, rest into Dex
Skills: Shadow piercer: Shadow absorption, Leading dagger
Noxious bolt: all upgrades
Aimed shot: all upgrades
Shadow veil: all upgrades except combusting decay

Passives: Might 5/5, Intelligence 5/5, Agility 5/5, Damage 5/5, Crit 3/5

Gear:
Expedition recurve of potency, magmatic blades of riposte
Living spirit mask of potency
Living spirit doublet of brutality
Elondrian Grove ring of celerity
Sacred elondrian pendant of fitness

Pets: Wrath jaw, Horton, Flapjack, Talon, McCraw, Uries, Meep-Moop - which ones for elite, or maybe get new ones)

Zuzeq
08-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Base Points : I'd go pure Dex for max damage. You can use diff gear to compensate for HP so STR in your bas isnt needed.

Skills: Your skills look good. If you want to run these new leet maps I'd suggest working in Traps in place of SP for mobs and switching to SP for bosses. You can free up some points by using pets that grant Damage/Crit %. Mali /Kettle are good "budget" pets that you can use to compensate while you save to get better pets.

Gear: I'd suggest getting your hands on a Mythic set. If you don't have the gold, roll with what you have and save for it or a Magma Set.

Pets: You listed some good derp around pets ,but in elite those listed won't offer you much survivability. If gold is an issue I'd suggest starting with picking up a Malison and Kettle. Kettle's AA is all but useless in elite but he will grant you good stats. Another sleeper is gold is an issue is Valkin ...he is free. With AA he grants 25 DEX..also gives 20 STR for a lil survivability, decent Crit and a lil Dodge at 2%.

Post here or PM if you have anymore questions.

Madnex
08-08-2014, 04:42 AM
Just one thing, ancient druid armor of will is better than magma set and much much cheaper. Try either that or ancient druid of potency, they're both a very good buy for their gold.

PeteZero
08-08-2014, 10:55 AM
I think i need to save for mythic. The armor gives+1 damage, that's it. Not sure if this is worth the investment. What would be the best then and worth for saving up for?
Also for pets, anyone particular exceptional brilliant? Little bear looks good, or is Malison better?
And thanks for the help so far.

Zuzeq
08-08-2014, 03:40 PM
I'd say ancient druid is the best "bang for your buck". I be better to help suggest pets if I knew what kind budget you have. I'd def take Mali over Lil Bear... but why not both ...

PeteZero
08-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Have the money for that. Roughly 300k in hand. Mali is 40k, little bear 80. Still a bit left....