PDA

View Full Version : Updated mage pve build

Lordryux
08-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Does anyone have one? Alot of the old ones ppl say are wrong cuz mages got different things now if anyone can help me out id greatly appreciate it.
Also if u could tell me where to put the skillpoints as i lvl too i dont wanna be like lvl 23 with bad skill allocation... Lol it has happened to me on my warrior till i found a guide for him.

Haligali
08-07-2014, 10:49 AM
in my signature

Sirnoobalot
08-07-2014, 11:19 AM
in my signature
Lifegivers are more common than potters in km3.

Deanoboi
08-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Sorry to jump the thread, haven't been able to get an answer, do anyone no what level you should be upgrading your mages gear? I'm almost lv 20 now should I buy a lvl 20kit or wait till 25 or what?

Ihateppl
08-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Sorry to jump the thread, haven't been able to get an answer, do anyone no what level you should be upgrading your mages gear? I'm almost lv 20 now should I buy a lvl 20kit or wait till 25 or what?

I usually get a cheap decent set for my char every 5 lvs

Nesox
08-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Lifegivers are more common than potters in km3.

Lifegiver weilding mages are a liability to the entire party. An extra offensive skill will be far more productive. If you are running with a Lifegiver, RUN, and find a new party. ...or better yet feel free to educate the uninitiated in the error of their ways.

Nesox
08-10-2014, 05:16 PM

Invest as little as possible until you hit at least lv40. The second tier legendary gear is usually the best stats for the buck. You might be able to save a few buck by upgrading at uncommon levels. IE instead of upgrading at 15/20/25 like everyone else try 17/21/27 or something like that. Check prices in CS a few levels in advance of where you are and you will see where there is money to be saved. Generally I would suggest saving your cash until you hit a point where your existing gear is limiting. If you are having difficulty with a certain boss or level then upgrade at that point. Avoid upgrading just because you can.

Lordryux
08-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Nesox ur not getting my point tho for new players such as myself lifegiver is good i do not have over 10k yet even potions are quite expensive to the point ull be chugging more with shield than life. If u can afford it fine but i 100% cant keep it up ive never had help in this game much so yea... Lets leave it at that.