PDA

View Full Version : new warrior 4 skill only pve build help

ndirish8178
08-07-2014, 10:49 AM
So I started my 2nd toon and decided I wanted to b a lil more durable than my ever so squishy mage...my prob is I've noticed most builds have more than 4 skills...but since I play on phone I'm limited to only 4 skills (HTC one). I've tried respeccing and remapping skills but it will only display 4. I wanted 5 w my mage and tried then but it wouldn't let me add any...so ended up wasting about 30 plat 😖. I assume all points go into STR , but help w a 4 skill pve tank build and passives would b appreciated and recommendations w rotation priority would b a huge help. I read cero's post and it was helpful, but more help/advice is always a good thing. Thanks again.

Sirnoobalot
08-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Only 4 skills can be displayed at a time.

ndirish8178
08-07-2014, 01:46 PM
Only 4 skills can be displayed at a time.

So y do people run more than 4 skill builds? Wouldn't the other skills b wasted if they aren't displayed? I see some w 5 and 6 skill builds..how do they use them all? Plz help

csyui
08-07-2014, 02:21 PM
So y do people run more than 4 skill builds? Wouldn't the other skills b wasted if they aren't displayed? I see some w 5 and 6 skill builds..how do they use them all? Plz help

Using 5 or 6 skills build is to save the platinum cost for respec. So you can switch different skills (from pve to pvp) without spending your platinum.

Crowsfoot
08-07-2014, 05:47 PM
There is an option to "Change skill map" in the skills page. You can change the 4 skills displayed on your HUB there.

Ex: I have 6 skills; HoR, VB, Jugg, WM, CS, and Axe. I may use HoR, Jugg, WM, and CS for the mob portion of the map but switch to HoR, VB, Axe, and CS at the boss fight.

*Note: Skills cannot be swapped whieke they are in the cool down stage.

Crowsfoot
08-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Using 5 or 6 skills build is to save the platinum cost for respec. So you can switch different skills (from pve to pvp) without spending your platinum.
No, most passives are useless and therefore a 6 skill spec can be a pure PvE spec. The multiple skills allow for adaptation. Common switch outs are Jugg for VB and WM for axe.