PDA

View Full Version : New legendary armor: this is our chance!

Frohnatur
08-07-2014, 02:13 PM
There is a sneak peek video by remiem. It shows a rogue in the new legendary armor.

Now, sts, SHOW US MAGES SOME MERCY and let them have those shoes too!

Everybody who supports this, please sighn (pun intended, lol) or thank my little petition here.

#shoesForMages

thanks! :)

Ninjasmurf
08-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Buy tree suit bro it has shoes :)

octavos
08-07-2014, 02:31 PM
There is a sneak peek video by remiem. It shows a rogue in the new legendary armor.

Now, sts, SHOW US MAGES SOME MERCY and let them have those shoes too!

Everybody who supports this, please sighn (pun intended, lol) or thank my little petition here.

#shoesForMages

thanks! :)

mages need some boots on ALL gear..nubins are for cartoons.

Jurmans
08-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Where is this vid?

matanofx
08-07-2014, 02:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=937hvZsr6s0

1 minute 12 seconds

Reunegade
08-07-2014, 03:00 PM
^^ Announcements section, it's stickied its the second episode of Spacetime with Face Fime

Jurmans
08-07-2014, 03:01 PM
^^ Announcements section, it's stickied its the second episode of Spacetime with Face Fime

I watched it and saw nthn:/. Watch it again:/

Jurmans
08-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Oh the ugly gladiator thing, yes I think it's kinda ugly.

iisted
08-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Where is this vid?
Hai :)

Energizeric
08-07-2014, 04:05 PM
I wish they would try to make gear match. Seriously, in PL we had these beautiful matching sets with smoke/sparkles/flames effects to match the color of the gear. In AL we look like how a 5 year old would dress, helm and armor different color than weapon, banner different color, pet different color, nothing matches and I look like rainbow of non-matching colors. Even if I look through my entire collection of vanity sets, it's hard to find a vanity set to match my weapons and a banner to match that vanity set.

The only gear that looks really good for a mage this season is the gilded elondrian vanity set with an expedition rifle of assault... too bad that weapon is a lousy one, but it actually looks better than the new mythic rifle.

Ebezaanec
08-07-2014, 04:17 PM
I wish they would try to make gear match. Seriously, in PL we had these beautiful matching sets with smoke/sparkles/flames effects to match the color of the gear. In AL we look like how a 5 year old would dress, helm and armor different color than weapon, banner different color, pet different color, nothing matches and I look like rainbow of non-matching colors. Even if I look through my entire collection of vanity sets, it's hard to find a vanity set to match my weapons and a banner to match that vanity set.

The only gear that looks really good for a mage this season is the gilded elondrian vanity set with an expedition rifle of assault... too bad that weapon is a lousy one, but it actually looks better than the new mythic rifle.

Yes, I think STG wanted players to be more creative with armor sets, but I do miss the matching outfits and matching special effects.

Jurmans
08-07-2014, 04:21 PM

I loved the 70 plat pack gear from the nordr expansion (warrior), now for 20 plat untill lvl 10 i only can plat buy the hammer and armor:(. (Stupid petrox).

Eski
08-07-2014, 06:57 PM
#shoesForMages

Frohnatur
08-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Buy tree suit bro it has shoes :)

I was wearing that suit when nobody else did: when it came out. I wore it for a year. By then the foot-boxes where jelly. Sold the suit for good money --- probably to you, lol :)

you see, boxes are no shoes.

Frohnatur
08-07-2014, 09:05 PM

And almost all armors come with a cape that looks extremly ugly when you wear a gun. I dont get this. Dont they try these vanities out? What is this cape anyway? makes us look like a bug. :(

regarding matching vanities with weapon. the native elo vanity and the elo gun do indeed look relatively decent together, a little rustic, that is. Now if we could - like you suggested - put the gun on the shoulder and had some nice lumberjacky boots it would look really decent. But noooooooooooo, we have to walk on toothpicks. :/

Robhawk
08-08-2014, 04:17 AM
And almost all armors come with a cape that looks extremly ugly when you wear a gun. I dont get this.

I will only whisper it: They dont care for such details...