PDA

View Full Version : char sit action/new gh:GMquaters,colored tags

RadioactiveDesire
08-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Hey so another suggestion that I was talking to a friend about and I hope y'all will like it so here ya go:

so as far as colored tags go most people don't know whether you are master of a guild or not so my suggestion was having masters have a colored name tag that shows their a Guild Master, once they leave or bisband their guild the color is lost and returns back to normal, it would be pretty neat to see that, since were on the subject still I was Aldo thinking of colored tags for the officers who run along side the master, but That's just a fair suggestion I would love to hear your guys feedback, OK so continuing on their really should be a masters quarters where they can customize it into their own or have a guild hall that allows you to build it as your own, and maybe one in a while dark legends can have a Guild hall sale It be bringing in more people to see it happen, and about new guild halls. That is getting sorta old itself. Coming into every guild hall seeing the same thing over and over it does sorts relate room my earlier statement on customizable guild halls, ok now the biggest thing. That has me so on and on about it having our characters be able to sit. I can't keep doing the whole standing thing and I know I'M not the only one who agrees with that, and hopefully you'll take this into consideration well.thanks guy I wanna hear what y'all have to say thanks a bunch

Byee

Virai
08-11-2014, 06:05 PM
I agree about being able to sit. My friends and I talk about that sometimes. I also like the colored tags for gms and officers idea. Actually I like the customizable guild hall idea too. I personally would have lots of fountains!

doomdoomdoom
08-12-2014, 03:34 PM
I really like the colored tags idea. I think people on the leader board should have their names in a different color. It take a lot of effort to get on the leaderboard, I think those people should stand out somehow.

Phantomas
08-13-2014, 04:32 AM
Really like the suggestions, especially being able to customise ur own guildhall. I wld like to see a message board too, so u can leave messages for ur guildies.

Remiem
08-13-2014, 11:41 AM
Great suggestions. :) Thank you so much for posting them. I'll put these in the hands of the devs and see what we can do.

Cutelilkitten
08-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Great suggestions. :) Thank you so much for posting them. I'll put these in the hands of the devs and see what we can do.

Thanks for actually looking at these.

A lot of us feel ignored...