PDA

View Full Version : Who is getting the gold spent???? And how can it be put to good use

fiftyonecents
08-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Hello,

This thread is about the consignment shop and where the tax goes when you spend to sell an item.

It cost a certain amount of gold to sell each and every item well yes this is good and all its working and people have no other choice but to use this service that's besides '' merching'' of course.

Getting to the point, '' WHERE DOES THE TAX MONEY GO TO''?????

:) HAVE you ever wondered ? if so please post your responses below :)

suggestions: have a weekly drawing between ppl that enter into the drawing, or a raffle event or contest of some sort, also the amount of gold that is generated between the consumer and cs should be able to be seen on the leader board lol!!!

these are just some concepts of what could be implemented if you can think of something more interesting by all means feel free to share your ideas :)

Thanks for reading my thread.

Crowsfoot
08-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Let's take the worst house rule in Monopoly and add it to AL. Genius.

fiftyonecents
08-07-2014, 07:34 PM
Let's take the worst house rule in Monopoly and add it to AL. Genius.

Thanks for your response ! :)

lethaljade
08-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Sorry but I dint think this idea would work out so well fifty, not with the wsy the economy of the game is right now.
Also crow no need to be so rude with your opinion, you can come across pretty harsh:).

Ishtmeet
08-10-2014, 02:46 PM
I think it's a way of Gold-Sink. CS tax is 5% , so 5% gold sink is there whenever you list your item.
Gold sink is important as well :3
Nice idea of contest tho!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
08-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Yes, listing is a gold sink.. It simulates the risks of promoting sales. Plus, it's an efficient way to reach a larger market rather than shouting in pier or camp.

That's why it's there :)

fiftyonecents
08-11-2014, 04:41 PM
I think it's a way of Gold-Sink. CS tax is 5% , so 5% gold sink is there whenever you list your item.
Gold sink is important as well :3
Nice idea of contest

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Agreed, thanks for your response :)

fiftyonecents
08-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Yes, listing is a gold sink.. It simulates the risks of promoting sales. Plus, it's an efficient way to reach a larger market rather than shouting in pier or camp.

That's why it's there :)

This makes sense to me, Thanks for your valuable input :)

I agree.

Instanthumor
08-12-2014, 12:46 AM
Also crow no need to be so rude with your opinion, you can come across pretty harsh:).

It was pretty amusing if you ask me.

Andrisber
08-12-2014, 03:19 AM
The gold is going to Remiem's account to support her, and get her the stuff she wants. Explained!