PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Reunegade
08-07-2014, 06:49 PM
My poor rogue needs help! Currently in a dilemma as to what ring to use, my current setup is as follows:

Expedition Recurve of Potency
Druid Helm of Potency
Druid Armor of Potency
Fang of Fenrir

*Replace --- with the ideal ring for rogues.

Currently my really nice options that are great for the money are: L36 Archon Ring of Potency Full Super Fire Gems, L41 Archon Ring of Brutality Full Super Fire Gems, L41 Onyx Loop of Potency Super Fire Gem.

I am wondering how well those rings fare, and if they are worth the price you pay.

Madnex
08-08-2014, 04:47 AM
Save for a mythic ring? You can get one for 1.2-1.3m and it's worth it. Till then I'd go with archon of potency. Skip the fancy supergems, they aren't worth the extra gold unless you're maxing out.

Serancha
08-08-2014, 05:45 AM
Well archon of potency is as much as the mythic ring. I'd personally advise mythic if you plan to do elite / pvp at all. The added hp is really necessary these days for both.

Archon of potency is the other popular choice, but in my opinion it is only beneficial for speed runs, and even then most teams are choosing arcane ring rogues over anyone else, regardless of skill level, so it's pretty much a waste of money. The damage isn't worth the hp and mana loss for most players.

Until then the onyx of potency is just fine. #epicjewelryftw