PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be neat if we had an alert for our sold items :)

fiftyonecents
08-07-2014, 07:48 PM
tHiS ThReAd Is AbOuT SeLlINg ItEmS In AuCtIoN

say you sold a few things in auction and instead of checking maybe we could get an alert similar to when we craft an item or when a quest has been completed we are notified in our alert box and know that we need to keep up and finish all the way.

This would be another innovative way of game play also a useful tool for us merchants saving us a little bit of the hassle of having to teleport back and forth back and forth only to see you your item sold yet and if your gold is waiting on you or not.

Please leave your thoughts below.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my thread :)

Crowsfoot
08-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Helpful. However, I don't believe there is an existing alert system for the auction to piggy back this idea off of.

+1 assuming it isn't too strenuous to implement.

Ishtmeet
08-08-2014, 01:26 AM
Yes i would love this!
+100

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Gensin
08-08-2014, 04:10 AM
I already posted a idea about this and samhayne posted on that thread, He said
It is neat, but it really isnt on the priority list, o somesort like dat.

fiftyonecents
08-08-2014, 04:32 PM
I already posted a idea about this and samhayne posted on that thread, He said
It is neat, but it really isnt on the priority list, o somesort like dat.

Priority list meaning...... ( doesn't generate money or involve plat purchases ??) heheheehh...........still laughing pls wait...lol!!!! wait wait.....nope still laughing hahhahahahha.

Okay I'm done laughing , thanks for your response.

Gensin
08-09-2014, 01:43 AM
Priority list meaning...... ( doesn't generate money or involve plat purchases ??) heheheehh...........still laughing pls wait...lol!!!! wait wait.....nope still laughing hahhahahahha.

Okay I'm done laughing , thanks for your response.

Probably..
They never did what I suggested almost all of the people +1ed at my suggestion .
and that was almost 1 year ago..

fiftyonecents
08-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Probably..
They never did what I suggested almost all of the people +1ed at my suggestion .
and that was almost 1 year ago..

My recommendation re post your original idea ( minus my cool idea ..lol!!!!! ) and just keep trying until the Mod's and Dev's give you your long deserved attention that was long over due.

Stay persistent and maybe it will work out :)

Gensin
08-09-2014, 11:18 PM
Yeah, I'm trying to find my old thread..