PDA

View Full Version : A brand new way to pvp

Impact
08-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Since we all know its gonna be quite a while before a pvp balance, Ive been thinking of ways to make pvp interesting.
Today I think I found a way. The idea is a game of "Tag" in a pvp 5v5 arena. Ive been thinking bout two different ways to play: Friendly and Death

FRIENDLY TAG:

Rules: - No dmg buffs
- Foxes are only allowed 1 leap
- No gear besides a low dmg weapon to help u catch people(ex: Ice talon)
- No killing
- No rejoining
- You need to hit your combo on someone to "tag" them
- 1 "it" person on each team
- Whenever someone is caught by a combo, they are "it"

Cost: Buying a 5v5 pvp arena with platinum

Prizes: Fun

Where: At lvls 25-35 where ill be hosting some games soon, Reasons: No 10 row dodges, Ice weapons, harder to kill people.

When: Whenever you see a 5v5 game

Guild: Ill be making a guild soon that plays tag games

DEATH TAG:

Rules: - All buffs allowed
- Any and all gear
- Kill someone to "tag" them
- No rejoining
- If more then 1 person dies, the last one to die is "it"

Cost: Buying a 5v5 pvp arena with platinum

Prizes: Fun

Where: At lvls 25-35 where ill be hosting some games soon, Reasons: No 10 row dodges, Ice weapons, harder to kill people.

When: Whenever you see a 5v5 game

Guild: Ill be making a guild soon that plays tag games

Questions:

How can 2 people be "it"?
Well its gonna be like a double tag where both sides have a "it" person

What is someone kills another in friendly tag?
Then they will get booted from just that game

What if a person doesn't follow the rules?
Then they will be booted from just that game

This is a IDEA in progress, don't expect anything too much yet. Ill be hosting 30 and 31 games in a few days or a week. I think death tag will be played more due to it also contributing to the pap system. This isnt perfect but can be a way to increase fun in pl. Leave questions and comments.

synfullmagic_23110
08-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Interesting

Mothwing
08-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Sounds fun, maybe I'll make a new char to play.

Rescind
08-07-2014, 10:15 PM
So as far as combo goes:
Mage- ice-fire
Bear- beckon-stomp
Fox- rabid-ham
Bird- shatter- blast
Rhino- charge-red

Also, is the friendly tag moves only limited to the combo skills or all skills? Since foxes do tend to have an advantage if all skills are allowed. Even with 1 leap, foxes have Hypno which allows you to get in range for the leap.

SillyJuan
08-07-2014, 10:30 PM
I'm in on my 35 ^-^

XghostzX
08-07-2014, 10:35 PM
I'd join on my 35 mage

Impact
08-08-2014, 06:57 AM
So as far as combo goes:
Mage- ice-fire
Bear- beckon-stomp
Fox- rabid-ham
Bird- shatter- blast
Rhino- charge-red

Also, is the friendly tag moves only limited to the combo skills or all skills? Since foxes do tend to have an advantage if all skills are allowed. Even with 1 leap, foxes have Hypno which allows you to get in range for the leap.

Foxes do have an advantage, but bears can hit combos ez with beckon stomp, use "shattered" combo and lower hit. Mages can freeze 3 times at 30( frost, talon auto, ice storm) and then hit fore to create a combo, or just use frost and the voodoo auto to create a combo. And I dont think friendly tag is too gud lol, Ill be focusing more on death tag due to u can get kills on it and its harder to cheat. Also, u can kite, and kill the tagger to avoid being tagged plus the fox and rhino on each teach will start off "it" due to the leap advantage.

Impact
08-08-2014, 08:21 PM
New guild "5v5, will play tag games.
Pm: Utimateimpact if you are interested