PDA

View Full Version : Premium idea !!

ibighunk
08-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Hi guys !!
There should be a new leaderboard for the guys who opening locks crates(include normal and elon locks) .
Rules r simple . ..opening more locks and come on lb.

Prizes : Banners ofcourse but also

Prize 1 >> nightshade
Prize 2 >> arcane fossil.
Prize 3 >> mythc set
Price 4 >> wild tilasmin
And so on to top 25 .

1) Just an idea guys.
2) pls no trollings on ths thread
3) Prizes are optional :).
4) it is a little event :)

Give ur worthy opinions .
Thanks . :)

Ishtmeet
08-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololol
Bhai, do you even open locks? Or just feeling bad for those crate openers?

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Elner
08-08-2014, 01:28 AM
Haha this is hilarious. Then people will open crates for arcane fossil on lb not from crate so..

ibighunk
08-08-2014, 06:45 AM

Lol economy badegi lock price badegi ..yaha bhi kamai hogi haha..

ibighunk
08-08-2014, 06:46 AM
Haha this is hilarious. Then people will open crates for arcane fossil on lb not from crate so..
Bro i already mention prices r optiinal

ibighunk
08-08-2014, 06:47 AM

Are tera ign bhi de ...mujhe kaam he ;)

Ishtmeet
08-08-2014, 09:26 AM
Are tera ign bhi de ...mujhe kaam he ;)

Mere signature mai hai
Ishxmeet

Xeusx
08-08-2014, 09:34 AM
So you want peoples waste alot of money to do this? Lel, What if People waste alot of money and he cant live so well in real life?
The more people keep opening lockeds, the more peoples wasting money, imagine if that happens.

Riptank
08-08-2014, 09:48 AM
What written in the banner is : "GODLIKE POPPER" :highly_amused:

ibighunk
08-08-2014, 09:59 AM
Guys hold on !!
Its just a event of like 2-7 days .
Its unique banner or vanity granted to them to looks d/f :)

ibighunk
08-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Mere signature mai hai
Ishxmeet

Yaar ye tapatalk mein kuch bhi nahi dikhta....i use mobile only

Crowsfoot
08-08-2014, 03:26 PM
-1, Lock openers don't need another advantage

ibighunk
08-08-2014, 08:55 PM
-1, Lock openers don't need another advantage
Haha ...well do u really read forums.
If yes , many people say that after opening 200 locks they gt nothing .

So ths will make some motivation + little assurance that they gt somthing good ;)

Xeusx
08-09-2014, 04:53 AM
Guys hold on !!
Its just a event of like 2-7 days .
Its unique banner or vanity granted to them to looks d/f :)

But still, Peoples waste money for lb, people waste money for lb and the event is gone, and peoples still not in leaderboard, what happens after that? Quit.

ibighunk
08-09-2014, 07:54 AM
But still, Peoples waste money for lb, people waste money for lb and the event is gone, and peoples still not in leaderboard, what happens after that? Quit.
Its k :)

Crowsfoot
08-09-2014, 11:48 AM

So ths will make some motivation + little assurance that they gt somthing good ;)
There is no assurance for elite runners. I ran 20 elite Tindirin maps a day for almost 3 weeks and never looted an EGD or pink item. Why should locked openers be so special?

Are you trying to say that the mass lock openers we see with arcane rings, loads of arcane pets, and max gear is just a fluke? Hardly. 200 locks is roughly 2500 or less platinum because of the looted platinum from them while opening. Do you seriously expect a guarantee at the best items in the game for roughly $100 a piece? Check the platinum to gold exchange rate sometime.

Markus Reynaldus
08-10-2014, 04:50 AM
What written in the banner is : "GODLIKE POPPER" :highly_amused:

or like Pringles Slogan " OnceUpopUcantStop "

Markus Reynaldus
08-10-2014, 04:59 AM

Well dude, your idea might be good in some situations (maybe), but for me it will just create chaos over non plat spenders and plat spenders..

Imagine you will be on the leaderboard, you walk in paradise pier and hear people whispering " look its the lock popper " or " hey man, i wonder how much plat he spend already for that rare banner ". What would you feel? some folks will adore you with your achievement yes, but with the current have and have nots in game it will just create another chaos. :P

Another example, IF you will be no.1 on this leaderboard ( just an example dont hit me on this youre the TS so i cant find someone to be an example), you will have tough competitors, those who glitch free plat for example, they can burn alot of platinums just to open locks :P thanks to the free plat offers that give them unlimited powers in popping crates and all that jazz that requires platinum :P

Keep your ideas coming dude, all bright minds started this way.

:)

ibighunk
08-10-2014, 05:03 AM
or like Pringles Slogan " OnceUpopUcantStop "

Lmao

ibighunk
08-10-2014, 05:06 AM
Well dude, your idea might be good in some situations (maybe), but for me it will just create chaos over non plat spenders and plat spenders..

Imagine you will be on the leaderboard, you walk in paradise pier and hear people whispering " look its the lock popper " or " hey man, i wonder how much plat he spend already for that rare banner ". What would you feel? some folks will adore you with your achievement yes, but with the current have and have nots in game it will just create another chaos. :P

Another example, IF you will be no.1 on this leaderboard ( just an example dont hit me on this youre the TS so i cant find someone to be an example), you will have tough competitors, those who glitch free plat for example, they can burn alot of platinums just to open locks :P thanks to the free plat offers that give them unlimited powers in popping crates and all that jazz that requires platinum :P

Keep your ideas coming dude, all bright minds started this way.

:)
Bro ..1st thng.in event also people spend plats fr energy..
2nd thng they gt some vanity +banner ...whch is bettr than solid gold vanity haha

ibighunk
08-10-2014, 05:07 AM
Guys i got good feedback from u all....but ths is true ..its take time to putnew thngs in habit :) .

fiftyonecents
08-12-2014, 04:42 PM
not sure about this idea just yet.....seems to me like another '' Gold sink'' this is the last thing needed to be implemented within the game considering the last 5 to 6 already gold sinks that has even the richest players strapped for cash because they trying to keep up with the pay to play set up no offense to sts but its the simple truth , by adding another gold sink this will cause further issues to the already funky in game econonomy lol.

Nice thread.

ibighunk
08-13-2014, 10:46 AM
not sure about this idea just yet.....seems to me like another '' Gold sink'' this is the last thing needed to be implemented within the game considering the last 5 to 6 already gold sinks that has even the richest players strapped for cash because they trying to keep up with the pay to play set up no offense to sts but its the simple truth , by adding another gold sink this will cause further issues to the already funky in game econonomy lol.

Nice thread.
Lol .....bro many players r there who want good staff ..and like to look different ....so its idea for them :)