PDA

View Full Version : grand gem no luck

macquin
08-08-2014, 12:41 AM
ive been upgrading for grand gem still no luck within a week, can we have double odds nextweek, please dev thanks

Anarchist
08-08-2014, 01:25 AM
Last grand gem i saw was early july =)

FluidShot
08-08-2014, 01:50 AM
I got my first two grand gems ever back to back on my newly crafted clean mythic armour.

Just thought, uh, I'd share that to add to this thread.

Bottom like it's all luck related. You might not get any for weeks, then 5 in 10 tries. Just keep at it.

Vixenne
08-08-2014, 01:56 AM
Just keep trying :) Better than nothing at all.

glengon
08-08-2014, 02:08 AM
Just gem 5 a day and you will eventually get one. I once got 2 grandgems in a single day its all luck.

Capolista
08-08-2014, 02:54 AM
From my experience ..

Fill all your upgrading slot with same type of equipment

For example, if you want your mhyt blood ruby ring to be perfect +15

You should be upgrading 5 rings on your upgrading slot, it makes grand gem easier to obtain

But .. yeah it just my experience

Maybe anyone else have better methods for making grand gems

macquin
08-08-2014, 05:58 AM
yes its true just fill same item is a good idea. im upgrading 4 gear at the same time over and over for about a week now non stop, even though gems are expensive, its better have double odds super gem since there a new gear i should wait for it, still i will try to have super this week after that no more trying. wish me luck. thanks

Markus Reynaldus
08-09-2014, 03:45 AM
From my experience ..

Fill all your upgrading slot with same type of equipment

For example, if you want your mhyt blood ruby ring to be perfect +15

You should be upgrading 5 rings on your upgrading slot, it makes grand gem easier to obtain

But .. yeah it just my experience

Maybe anyone else have better methods for making grand gems

It doesnt need to be 5 rings of the same type.. you can choose a dummy item to upgrade with the cheapest gems or another expensive one but bought cheap that you can resell after gemming for a profit.