PDA

View Full Version : 1v1 room

evanb_333
08-08-2014, 02:40 AM
So, how many people love a good 1v1 battle? I'm guessing a bunch. The problem is, only place for a good one is in spawning rooms. That and the morons who cant read that two people are trying to fight and join in. It would be awesome to have a 1v1 room that two, and only two, opposing players can portal to and fight real quick. Even offer a flag for winning players team.......or possibly a practice room that two players meet in. Until then, dear god you ego driven kdr freaks, read the chat, and respect the sanctity of an honorable fight...... Btw, this is coming from a lvl 15 mage. Ign: minionleah. I love to fight ANYONE, even you darn rogues lol. All it does is teach me. And before anyone talks crud, remember i killed u and i only have barely gemmed legend gear........lol

Arachnophobik
08-08-2014, 06:14 PM
1v1 pvp rooms would encourage other players to make dummies and do kill farming. However i love the idea of a practice room where the match is 1v1 and your kdr wont be affected

Instanthumor
08-08-2014, 07:12 PM
1v1 pvp rooms would encourage other players to make dummies and do kill farming. However i love the idea of a practice room where the match is 1v1 and your kdr wont be affected

Who cares about dummy farmers at this point. You can obviously tell who farms, and who doesn't. 1v1 arena pls +1

evanb_333
08-09-2014, 04:36 AM
The only reason i care about kdr right now is cause i am still trying to join a lev15 pvp guild, and i REALLY dont care about someone else's. For me, pvp is having fun, working as a team, AND DESTROYING THE OTHERS!! lol.