PDA

View Full Version : L20-22 pally

Mister Smith
08-08-2014, 11:44 AM
thinking about trying it out but i need a good build and stats anyone got any builds n stuff? lol :3

Trenton
08-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Pally as in rhino or str mage

Ssneakykills
08-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Wrong section bud

AppleNoob
08-08-2014, 03:03 PM
22 pallies are bad because they die too quickly even though they are str. 22 rhinos won't work either because they get nuked out.

Mister Smith
08-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Already got pro rhino im talkin about a mage

AppleNoob
08-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Only 22 str mage thats beaten me consistently was bawd. They just aren't that good.

eggs
08-08-2014, 04:14 PM
22 str mage can be very good if you know what you're doing and have the proper gear/a decent build. I was able to beat almost everyone in my bracket that I dueled with my strength mage, with the exception of a few really skilled bears (and maybe other strength mages because those duels were just pointless and never ending). I could even beat some 25 dex mages and 27 birds. You just have to know how to play against each different class.

AppleNoob
08-08-2014, 04:51 PM
22 str mage can be very good if you know what you're doing and have the proper gear/a decent build. I was able to beat almost everyone in my bracket that I dueled with my strength mage, with the exception of a few really skilled bears (and maybe other strength mages because those duels were just pointless and never ending). I could even beat some 25 dex mages and 27 birds. You just have to know how to play against each different class.

There are those few people that go above and beyond with their toons such as bawd invertibrate and several others. These people are the ones that are "very good" because they take the time and effort to dedicate themselves to their toons whereas 75% or higher of the pl community just get the "best" build and the "best" gear and they won't bother to learn the finer points of their character such as stomp kiting, knowing to heal at the right time instead of spamming it, knowing your ranges, and several other factors. I mean I've seen haxore go a kite build with 52 int and be able to beat mages with level 15 alchemist all because he knows how to play instead of just spamming heal ice fire. But im digressing. What i'm trying to say is there are few str mages who take the time to work out the finer points of their character. The few i knew that did this were rockpapernuke and drugstr.

Mister Smith
08-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Oh nvm guys fren in game gave me a very pro build

JTZ
08-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Anything with a plat pack is automatically good.

AppleNoob
08-09-2014, 03:48 PM
WTF?
I made a 22 mage and its so op
203 Lightning Crit yesterday :D
Obviously havent fought my bear
:wink: